(Start up) I bet your waifu went to this school.
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: (Start up) I bet your waifu went to this school.

Blog Entries

Follow Lord Aizen on Tumblr

Default (Start up) I bet your waifu went to this school.

The large black iron gates slowly begin to creep open. The rust on the chains holding the gates close break and shatter into dust as the gates open. The mist surrounding the area begins to clear, revealing the large school that was hidden in the mist. A eerie whispers are heard as the last of the mist fades away. The tall entrance doors of the school begin to open slowly. A young boy runs from out of the school looking scared to death. As the boy reaches the gates a other figure appears before him. The boy bursts into tears as the figure steps forward. The figure grabs the young boy by the collar of his shirt and begins to drag him back to the school.

A loud scream echoes through the school. Suddenly a loud voice bellows through the academy and the area round it. "I Welcome you all to High End academy! Remember, it's pass or end here!" The vocie bellows again and again.

A large subway train slowly comes to a stop in a near by city. The doors slowly open releasing mist. A tall teenage boy steps out of the train in a black and white hoodie with black skinny. The teen slowly raises his hand from his pocket. "All abroad! All aboard! One way to high end! One way to high end!" The teen shouts loudly.

A girl looks around nine quietly walks toward the train. Her hair dyed black and bright green. She joyfully begins to skip as she gets closer to the train. Her skirt bright green slowly dances as she skips. Her shirt looking a loose on her like a nine year old trying her mother's clothes on. The tall teenage boy mutters something to himself as he bows to the girl. "Welcome miss Yumi." He says quietly.

OOC: welcome to high end! The sign ups are still open if anyone wants to join'
    Last edited by Lord Aizen; 27th November 2011 at 09:30 PM.
    Friend Code: 1891-1166-9452 haxie

Default Re: (Start up) I bet your waifu went to this school.

Rae said nothing as he brushed past the people and straight to the train. He walked in, carrying what looked like a black gym bag and taking a seat towards the rear. His silver pendant caught what little light there was, and reflected it back with increasing intensity.
    I'm the essence of
    daydreamer. time-waster. black and white painter.
    in an upside-down world.
    eyes closed. dreams unfold. ascending realities; open to me.

Friend code: 1306-6423-3472 | Friend safari: Flying | Instagram: themuslimvegan|

Blog Entries

The teenage boy turned to Rae and gave a cough. "All is aboard!" He shouted. The teenage boy closed the train doors by hand. He turned away from the train and began to wait for the next train to arrive. "The trains come and go, come and go, come and go... Lost souls and monsters, lost souls and monsters.." The teenage boy began to sing.

The train roared back to life releasing smoke. The train quickly reached top speed and began to make noises that sounded strangely like screaming. The inside of the train was quite old fashion and torn up. Most of the windows had cracks and red stains.

Yumi quietly took a seat next to a window and yawned. She pulled a sketch book out from under her seat then pulled a box of pencils out from under the seat as well.

Rae sat quietly, ignoring the screams and peculiar noises that surfaced from the train. He glared over at Yumi, his eyes narrowed with disgust.
    I'm the essence of
    in an upside-down world.

Friend code: 1306-6423-3472 | Friend safari: Flying | Instagram: themuslimvegan|

Blog Entries

Yum rose her head and looked at Nae. "May I help you?" She asked. She gripped the sketch book.

"...No." he said, his eyes narrowing further.
    I'm the essence of
    in an upside-down world.

Blog Entries

Yumi took a deep breathe. Yumi dashed towards Rae holding the sketch book in her hand like a weapon. "I don't like your facial expression!" She yelled as she dashed forward. As Yumi ran her shirt moved around, making a odd noise like metal clashing.
    Last edited by Lord Aizen; 27th November 2011 at 10:37 PM.

Rae caught the sketchbook before it could hit his face. He tightened his grip, causing the pages to tear into themselves. His green eyes were open wide; the dark borders and black eye shadow were a sharp contrast to his pale skin.
    I'm the essence of
    in an upside-down world.

Blog Entries

Yumi growled. She took a step back and launched a kick at Rae's groan. "Suffer children!" She said laughing. She slipped her hand into her pockets.

Rae bit his lip and lunged towards Yumi's face. He managed to grab a part of her head, and back hand her accordingly. "You... touch me? How audacious..."
    I'm the essence of
    in an upside-down world.

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Why can't we all just get along?" Eliot asks. "Please stop fighting. It would be a shame to have either of your beautiful faces ruined in battle."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Yumi rubbed her check. "Mean.." she muttered. She turned to eliot and checked him out. "Hello mister.." She said smiling.

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Hello, fair madamemoiselle. My name is Eliot." Eliot says, bowing. "May I ask what the name of the visage of unparalleled beauty before me?"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Yumi smiled. "My name is, Yumi... I'm pleased to meet you." She replied amd bowed as well.

Rae scoffed, "I'm not done with you yet, girl." He glared over at Eliot, before sitting back down in his seat. "Later, later..." he muttered.
    I'm the essence of
    in an upside-down world.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast