Stars in the Sky - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stars in the Sky

Default Re: Stars in the Sky

Arcana, Central Hive
    The Necroraptors looked as the light streaked across the sky over Arcana, How interesting?...Not in a million cycles has something like this been recorded... Mother Arcana gazed at the sky from the mouth of the hive, the voice was the signature Necroraptor hiss. What is it? Asked one of the Praetorians, assuming Mother would know. I have no idea...

@Ampiomodio
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Rutus Prime
    Grand Rutan City
    Throne Room

A servant rushed in to the King's throne room. "Aliens, Your Floatiness! Aliens entered our star system! And they left just as quickly as they came."
    "Hmm...I shall consult the Council."

"Call the Special Police, and ready the yacht. We will ask them why they came."
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries
    Add Mister Insufferable on Facebook
    Follow Mister Insufferable on Tumblr

The Spero touched down. The five Grobbmans walked out of the ship. {No life here, anyway.} Backr muttered. {But this is good! The system is not far from ours, and we could easily take our whole race here!} Nanene thought-smiled.

Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Help me complete the Pokedex with Shinies!
    Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

Arcana, Spero Touchdown
    A team of scouting Necroraptors had already used their astounding speed to reach the scene, their sleek and dark body shape kept them concealed from the strangers. Finally, one emerged from the shadows to greet the Grobmen. The Necroraptor was at full maturity, if he had not been with all 4 legs on the ground, he would of towered over at 10 ft tall. On the ground however, his serpentine body reached about 17 feet. What....are you? He hissed as he approached the group.

OOC: The language sounds like Parseltounge from Harry Potter. And @Ampiomodio

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Space, where the Grobbmans jumped back to their planet

"We're at the spot where the aliens made an FTL jump to...wherever. We can't track them any further, Your Speediness."

"Hmm." The King scratched his beak in thought. "Take us home."

"Yes sir!" He turned towards the pilot. "Zuru! His Floatiness says take us home!"
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Sir, are you sure this is wi-"
    Shut up.
    The Monarch stumbled aboard the scout ship, the second prototype that the project had created.
    I wish to see the stars.
    He stepped softly into the dim cockpit, and seated himself in the CO's chair.
    Now, we must embark.
    To the stars, gentlemen.

The men busied around him, readying for takeoff.

OOC: Bariche sound like whales. Don't ask why.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

The team of Grobbmans looked surprisedly at the Necroraptor.
    {Life... and not just undeveloped bacteria... animals.} {Most likely unintelligent.}
    Slen stepped forward, and reached into it's mind. {No... quite the opposite...} he said, stepping back. {We... we are the Grobbmans... from the planet Phantasma in the Slendera System... our... our star is dying... so we came to look for habitable planets.. we.... didn't expect life...} his thoughts raced into it's mind, converting into the hisses they spoke in.

Arcana's Mother heard the thoughts of the Grobman through the Hive-Mind with the warrior. Greetings, you cannot see me right now, I have connected you throught the mind of my warrior here...I am the Mother of this planet, which we call Arcana... The other Necromorphs stepped out of the shadows, they all stood up, towering over the Grobmans. We, have thought for many cycles that we were alone in this universe...........so, you seek a new planet to colonize? Do you wish to do this in a hostile manner?

Blog Entries

Outer Skarulae System
    Ship: Olustar
    Captain: Ryf Dufain

It had been days and the Capital had still received no response from the alien lifeforms. Unwilling to wait indefinitely, the Prime Minister approved the crew of the scouting vessel Olustar to set out in search of new life, and to finally put their 4DT navigational systems to the test.

"Captain," Dr. Maen called, striding across the cabin toward Ryf.

"Yes?" Captain Dufain replied, the 26-year-old astronaut flashing an apprehensive smile - he was glad to have such an experienced physicist as Dr. Maen on board the first time the new systems were to be tested.

"I've dialed in the coordinates Dr. Troane sent us earlier this week. Are we prepared to initiate the jump-sequence?" she asked, a nervous excitement in her eyes.

"Yes, no need postponing it any further. Prepare to jump," he announced across the cabin, the 4DT engines roaring to life, slowly drowning out all noise in the cabin.

The ship seemed to rotate, everyone on board losing balance and orientation, though visually no change appeared to have occurred.

And then... the ship vanished, shooting off across the galaxy along its invisible fourth-dimensional route. Who knew what they would find in this potentially life-bearing system?

If they even reached it in one piece.

@Milo†icgirl McQüeen

OOC: Initiating Research Project: Standard Interstellar Gunships
    Last edited by Master Mew; 4th February 2012 at 01:04 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Slen looked surprised to hear the thoughts of Mother. {I... I'm afraid I don't quite understand one of the words uttered. 'Hostile'? It... doesn't translate into our language... do you have the exact definition?} The other four looked Passivley at the aliens surrounding them.

Arcana Surface, Grobbman Landing Site
    To have intents to cause harm by invading our world? Please, follow my warriors...they will lead your men to meet me directly. The warriors took to all-fours again and began walking back to the hive.
    Last edited by Tye Taylors; 4th February 2012 at 02:43 PM.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

BOOM

"Barucka!"
    One of the crewmen cursed, prompting a raised eyebrow from the Monarch's cold eyes.
    What.
    "Ah, I- asteroids, sir"
    Well, dodge them.
    "We can't..."
    So, we're stuck here, dodging space rocks.
    "...Umh, yes."
    The Monarch sighed. He dialled Alge Wanna.
    Send in the new scavenger ships. How many are ready for takeoff..?
    The voice sounded crackly at Home Control.
    "Erm, two, sir."
    Send them both. Apparently, we need anti-asteroid defences.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

{Oh, no, we are not intent on primitive violence.} Slen nodded, following the others.

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Temkif
    Year 23 L.O.

“Akida, stop it” shouted a female Lodan. Her voice was directed to a smaller child Lodan who was fighting with another Lodan.

“Depunk, you are going to have no supper at this rate” scowled another motherly Lodan. Both females ran to the two male children fighting.

“Depunk took my area” yelled Akida as she punched the air as his mother dragged him away. Depunk’s mother had picked her son over her shoulder and walked away into an opening of a tree.

“You are coming home now Akida” said the mother firmly as she took her child to another tree opening. Inside what seemed an enormous tree trunk was hollow, but full of homely attributes. “Go upstairs now” she commanded. Akida slumped his shoulders and walked up wooden stairs on the side of the inside of the trunk to the upstairs level. It looked as though they carved rooms and features out of the tree, and decorated with home accessories. “Kids, that’s the only thing we have to worry over here, otherwise it’s peaceful” mumbled the mother as she cut a few Oojan berries.

------
    After a few minutes, the group reached the prior capitol of Arcana. The buildings where now covered in the dried-sap like coating consistant with a Necromorph hive. In the center of the city a large spire (which was once the proud senate building of the Arcanians) was encased in a mound, it was now the Mother's lair. She will see you now One of the warriors said as the group of them parted to the sides of the door. The throne room on a basement floor of the building, Mother Arcana laid curled up on the floor with her large clutch of eggs. Heeeelloooo Grobbmen, you may address me as Arcana's Mother, as that is what I am...What do you seek, now that you know us to be here in existance?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast