Starlight (Feralize, Lady Lucifer, and Grass Mixer) - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Starlight (Feralize, Lady Lucifer, and Grass Mixer)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Starlight (Feralize, Lady Lucifer, and Grass Mixer)

Nyx knew by the triumphant screech of a bird of prey that Tragedy had already found the deer. Looking back, she saw no trace of Disaster. She skidded to a stop and howled quietly for him, hoping that she wasn't ruining their chances of successfully hunting the deer.

Blog Entries
    Add Meguroco on Facebook
    Follow Meguroco on Tumblr

Disaster heard a low growl in the distance - what seemed to come from Nyx. He went up in the direction of the growl, and saw her standing there. "Sorry about that. Do you have any idea where Tragedy is in the forest?" He asked her, quietly.

Blog Entries

Another screech from Tragedy's shifted form told her that she was deeper in the forest.

"This way!" she said, twisting her muzzle in the direction of the cry, before breaking into a run.

Blog Entries
    Follow an illegible mess. On Twitter Add an illegible mess. on Facebook Add an illegible mess. on MySpace
    Follow an illegible mess. on Tumblr Visit an illegible mess.'s Youtube Channel

Tragedy the falcon circled the deer overhead. It looked up as it saw her screech and seemed a little worried. Seeing this, Tragedy flew into the scraggly, leafless bushes and morphed into a rock again. Hopefully the deer hadn't seen her do this, but it was looking the other way as it did so and Tragedy was relieved.

She hoped that her comrades would hear her call and patiently waited for them.

Blog Entries

Nyx paused momentarily. Her nose told her that the deer was just up ahead. She swung her head to the left, spotting a pebble in a nearby hedge. "That had better be her," she muttered under her breath, "Or this hunt is screwed." The wolf then dashed after the deer, becoming little more than a black blur.

Blog Entries
    Follow an illegible mess. On Twitter Add an illegible mess. on Facebook Add an illegible mess. on MySpace

Tragedy watched as Nyx ran after the deer. She urged her on and wondered if she would need any help. She could change into a fast paced animal if the hunt went wrong.

She changed back into a wolf and charged after Nyx, ready to pounce on the deer's haunches and pin it down.

ooc: FUCK YEAH 666 POSTS :D

Blog Entries
    Add Meguroco on Facebook

"...Well, I'm lost again..." Disaster said, looking up while running. He saw Tragedy standing there - and had an idea. "You can transform, right? Since we're chasing a deer, chances are it'll notice that Nyx is following it... And you can transform into a falcon, and a rock.. So why not fly up above it, and when Nyx tells you to -- of course, we'd need to catch up with her first to tell her the plan -- transform into a rock; hitting the deer? It could work if we do it properly." Disaster said to Tragedy.

Blog Entries

"Hmmm, that could work." Tragedy said, "By the way, I do have a name, you know. You can at least properly address me." She then made a smug look and changed into a falcon.

She flew above the trees and then into the foliage, hovering in place over the deer who was still searching for some food to eat. She noticed it was rather skinny and old looking.

"I hope they don't mind tough meat." She cackled to herself quietly.

She began to harden and suddenly dropped from the sky and changed into a fairly large sized rock. She hit the deer right on the head and it made a sound of pain, falling over as the weight of the rock knocked it out. Tragedy then rolled on the snow as a rock still.

"Ow!" She said and changed back into a wolf, sitting up and rubbing her head with her paw.

Blog Entries

Nyx slowed her pace slightly, looking back to make sure Disaster was still following. "Someone's slow." she growled to herself. She skidded to a stop in front of the deer's motionless body, pausing slightly before tearing its heart straight from its chest. Growling triumphantly, she dropped the heart in the snow, lapping the still-warm blood from it. "Dig in!" she barked to the others, the blood making her throat gurgle.

Blog Entries

"Hooray!" Tragedy cried, and forgot about her headache, biting deep into the deer, her muzzle getting drenched in the cooling blood.

She ripped off some flesh from the chest and ate it greedily. She didn't realize that after just a minute, she had cleaned the breast of the deer, and began to work on the flank before noticing how full she was and how much she had already ate.

"Oops, I ate too much... Ah, I hope I left enough for you guys, I'm kind of a pig..." She licked her lips, "Anyway, after this, we should probably look for a place to shelter. Maybe a hollow or something. It's pretty dark out right now."

Blog Entries
    Add Meguroco on Facebook

"Finally caught up!" Disaster said, running up to Nyx and Tragedy.

Disaster walked up to the deer, and took a few bites. "You did a good job, Tragedy."

"Should we search for shelter out in the woods? It is getting late - we wouldn't be able to see much unless we got a piece of wood and I lit it on fire once we left the general forest area..."

Blog Entries

"Nice suggestion, genius, that's what i just said." Tragedy growled sarcastically.

"Anyway, i guess you could look for some firewood. We could use the branches of the bushes and make a campfire." She then began to bite down on some of the branches of the bushes, careful to make sure none had thorns. She then placed them in a pile.

"Once we find a hollow, we could push the wood we've gathered to there and place it in the center. Disaster could then light the fire for us."

Blog Entries

"I'll dig!" Nyx cheerfully volunteered.

Her claws mercilessly tore at the earth, throwing snow and dirt everywhere.

Blog Entries

Tragedy pushed the branches away from the flurry of snow and dirt debris.

"Nice digging!" She called and had the urge to join in. She hadn't dug a hole in ages.

Blog Entries

Nyx took a few steps back, panting heavily. "I'm done!" she growled a bit hoarsely.
    Shaking the dirt from between her pads, she got out of the way as Disaster stepped forward.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast