Starlight (Feralize, Lady Lucifer, and Grass Mixer) - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Starlight (Feralize, Lady Lucifer, and Grass Mixer)

Blog Entries
    Add Meguroco on Facebook
    Follow Meguroco on Tumblr

Default Re: Starlight (Feralize, Lady Lucifer, and Grass Mixer)

"Haha, I don't think it will happen to be perfectly honest, trust me. It only lasts momentarily when it does happen." Disaster said turning to Tragedy. He then turned back to the other wolf; Nyx. "And my name is Disaster. Nice to meet you two."

Blog Entries

Nyx slowly gathered her thoughts before addressing the others. "Do either of you believe in the legend of the Starlight Rose?" Her voice rang coldly through the freezing air, "Or is it just...myth?"

Blog Entries
    Follow an illegible mess. On Twitter Add an illegible mess. on Facebook Add an illegible mess. on MySpace
    Follow an illegible mess. on Tumblr Visit an illegible mess.'s Youtube Channel

"Ohhh, I like that name!" Tragedy replied to Nyx, and she then looked towards the fire-breather named Disaster, "And yours is... Half-decent!"

"So..." She mused, reaching her back leg over to her ear and scratching it, "Since we're the supposed three, is there some agreement that we need to share for us to travel together? I mean, we were prophesied to save the world, so, it should be only necessary for us to travel together. I could be a wonderful asset! If we were attacked, I could morph into a mean tiger and slash the enemy in half! Oh! I could also morph into a falcon or eagle and scout ahead to make sure the territory is clear, and I could also search for prey, catch it, and bring it back!"

Tragedy looked at Disaster, "You could make fires for us to shelter by to escape the cold! You could also attack and burn enemies as well, and cook our dinners!" She looked at Nyx, "Then your telepathy could warn us of oncoming danger if you went on ahead, or if we ever got lost, you could tell us where to find each other!"

Hearing Nyx make the comment about the Starlight Rose, Tragedy suddenly looked excited, "I know all about it! It's not a myth, I know. My parents told me that there would be three wolves with powers like ours and they would save the world when the Great Freeze came! We were destined to be together!"

In truth, Tragedy was more excited about the possibility of making new friends and going on an adventure that may have seemed perilous, but would save the world in the end. She never had friends back in the pack she lived in before the Great Freeze came, and was always looking for a trip to go on.

Blog Entries
    Add Meguroco on Facebook

"I take that last part back..." Disaster thought to himself.

He thought about it for a minute - traveling with her could cause it, she is right... "That sounds like a good plan to me. What do you think, Nyx?" It sounded risky, but he had to do what he had to do.
    "And, Tragedy, I agree with you completely. This all seems too convenient - us meeting, us all having powers and whatnot. I think the legend is real."

Blog Entries

Nyx sighed at Tragedy's enthusiasm. "I have to agree with Disaster," she stated quietly, "Us meeting cannot be a coincidence."

After mulling it over for a few minutes, Nyx came to a conclusion. She decided to band together with these wolves. Even if they weren't the destined three, staying in a group was her best chance for survival.

"First thing first," she said, "Finding food. I don't know about either of you, but I'm so hungry I feel faint."

Blog Entries
    Follow an illegible mess. On Twitter Add an illegible mess. on Facebook Add an illegible mess. on MySpace

"No problem! I'll cure that hunger!" Tragedy said. She was happy that they were her new friends and they would be traveling together to save the world. What a feat! Everyone would want to be her friend then!

She morphed and became... A chicken. She clucked and fluffed up her feathers against the cold before sitting down on the ground and finally, she made another cluck and sat up. She morphed back.

"Look!" She said and waved her tail at the place she sat at in the snow. A fresh, light brown egg was present and she knelt down, poked it with her nose, and bit in. She cracked through the shell and slurped the yolk.

"Delicious!" She cried in content and swiped her tongue around her muzzle.

That's when she realized she had only laid one egg and ate it when Nyx was probably far more hungrier than she was, "Oh, oops... I'm sorry. I'll make up for it!"

Blog Entries

Nyx stared curiously at her new friend as she devoured the only source of food she had seen in ages.

Surprisingly, she began to laugh uncontrollably. An egg-laying wolf was perhaps the funniest thing she had ever seen.

Blog Entries

Tragedy cocked her head, but smiled anyway. She'd just lay more eggs; it wasn't too hard.

So, she changed into a chicken again and layed two more eggs for Disaster and Nyx.

"There we go!" She said and pushed one egg towards Nyx and the other towards Disaster, "I could also search for more prey in the woods next to here if this doesn't satisfy you guys!"

Blog Entries
    Add Meguroco on Facebook

"...Um, chickens only lay one egg a day don't they?" Disaster asked looking over at Tragedy. "How are you laying more than one a day?"

"Other than that, I appreciate it, and thank you, but... I think you need it more, Nyx." Disaster said pushing the egg towards Nyx.

Blog Entries

Tragedy blinked and thought for a minute, "True... I guess it's because I'm not genetically a chicken? I don't know really, ha!"

She saw Disaster push the egg towards Nyx and she made a smirk, "D'aawww, do I sense a crush?" She asked playfully and gave Disaster a charming wink.

"Once you're done eating I guess we can head off" She exclaimed suddenly, standing up and trotting deeper into the white wasteland, her head high and her tail waving like a flag happily behind her.

Blog Entries
    Add Meguroco on Facebook

"It is possible," Disaster said, laughing.

Disaster wasn't sure what to say, so he just looked at Nyx.
    "Are you feeling any better?" he asked her.
    He then turned back to Tragedy for a moment. "She seems...cheery. In a good way." He mumbled to himself.

Blog Entries

Nyx nodded gratefully to Disaster and Tragedy, then devoured each egg in two bites.

Looking at Disaster, she spoke softly, "Thank you, I am."

The she-wolf growled almost playfully at Tragedy, "He'd better not, he doesn't know my wild side."

Blog Entries

Tragedy looked back at Nyx, then to Disaster. She began to laugh a little bit, "I think he can take that, after all he may cause a wildfire. Get it!? Hahahahaha!" She then beckoned with her tail for them to follow.

"I'll scout ahead for predators and the like!" She called.

Blog Entries

"Ha-ha, very funny." Nyx said sarcastically, before following Tragedy.

She looked at the frozen ground as she walked. Tripping on a chunk of ice right in front of her, the black wolf's fur turned white with the snow she fell in. Noticing a deer track, she called out to the others mentally, Hey, a deer has been here sometime between now and the last snowfall. Thinking back, the last snowfall was a mere two days ago. Nyx strayed off the path she had been taking and ran after the deer, letting her senses guide her.

Blog Entries

Tragedy heard Nyx call and pricked up her ears, heading off after Nyx as she followed the deer tracks, her nose tingling as she sniffed in deep handfuls of air, hoping to catch a whiff of the deer's scent.

Finally, she smelled it and smiled with glee, "I've picked up the deer's scent!" She called behind them and then she morphed into a falcon, searching high above for a sign of the deer's brown fur. She saw it walking solemnly, searching for a sign of grass or trees and swooped in, giving a shriek and hoping Nyx would ask her if she found it yet.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast