Starlight (Feralize, Lady Lucifer, and Grass Mixer)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Starlight (Feralize, Lady Lucifer, and Grass Mixer)

Blog Entries

Default Starlight (Feralize, Lady Lucifer, and Grass Mixer)

Mature for violence and swearing.

OP: Long ago, an ice age ruled Canada. In the far north of the Canadian Shield, an old wise wolf lay dying. He spent his final breaths foretelling the prophecy of the only thing that could break the ice's grip on the world: the Starlight Rose, a blossom that would one day make the earth green again.

Ages afterward, three wolves, blessed with gifts of power, seem to have an intertwined fate...one that will either save the world, or destroy it. Can they live up to their destiny?

IC: Nyx looked up drowsily. She had fallen asleep hungry again. If she starved for much longer, death would be imminent. Nyx's light blue eyes scanned the desolate frozen wasteland...nothing but snow could be seen. Shivering, Nyx began to wander, praying for a meal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 90d01f6bf23ee3e39d5881466b731a79-1.jpg  
    Last edited by Feralize; 3rd April 2012 at 07:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow an illegible mess. On Twitter Add an illegible mess. on Facebook Add an illegible mess. on MySpace
    Follow an illegible mess. on Tumblr Visit an illegible mess.'s Youtube Channel

Default Re: Starlight (Feralize, Lady Lucifer, and Grass Mixer)

She came like a ghost in the night, her pawsteps light and quick as she padded through the snow. Her head was drooped, showing that she was tired and her ribs stuck out like a green leaf in the snow signaling a sign of hunger and starvation.

Tragedy was nothing short of the word she was named for; her past was unknown and deadly. She was a nomad and wandered helplessly around the frozen wasteland of Canada, looking for food, shelter, water, and a friend.

Movement ahead. Was it prey? Another wolf?

An enemy?

She tensed, her breath being caught in her dry throat. She stood rigid and suddenly she hardened and morphed into a rock.

Despite rocks having no eyes, she could see ahead of her and watch warily for the creature to approach. If it was prey, she would ambush and hunt it. If it was an enemy, she would ambush it and try to kill it and possibly gain meat in the long run. If it was another wolf, she'd either kill it or follow it depending on how much of a threat it may pose. She wished she had smelled the air before morphing, but she lay in silent wait anyway. Besides, the wind from the howling blizzard was blowing behind her, pushing away the scent and making it hard to see who it really was.

She only hoped it was a friend.

Blog Entries
    Add Meguroco on Facebook
    Follow Meguroco on Tumblr

"More pawsteps..." Disaster thought to himself - he kept walking until he came up to what seemed to be another wolf and a...rock? "But there were two sets of pawprints...
    ...Maybe?"

"Uhm... Hello?" Disaster said walking over to the rock, gently tapping it. "I hope I don't look crazy..." He thought to himself.

Blog Entries
    Follow an illegible mess. On Twitter Add an illegible mess. on Facebook Add an illegible mess. on MySpace

She felt the tapping of a paw on her and looked up. She saw another wolf, male most likely by the sound of his voice. She tried to say something; a growl to signal what was actually here, but she waited. She didn't know who this wolf was and was afraid he would attack her if she morphed back.

So, like a regular rock would do, she sat on the snow and remained silent.

Blog Entries
    Add Meguroco on Facebook

"...This seems kind of shady... Let me try something." Disaster said. He breathed light fire on the 'rock' - according to his parents, he was one of three wolves with a 'special power...' but he didn't understand exactly what they meant until now.

Blog Entries

Nyx was unsure if she was hallucinating from starvation.

In a nearby clearing, she saw a wolf with a reddish coat...breathing fire on a rock? Cautiously, she crept forward to investigate.

Blog Entries

One thing she didn't expect was a wolf to breathe fire. She could morph into a dragon if she wanted to, and so far that was the only thing that could breathe fire. But this was news.

Good news.

She had found one of the three: the three were in a prophecy foretold eons ago by an old wolf that lay dying. He described the end of the world as they knew it and foretold that "there will be a powerful three who will bring back the meadows and trees" Her parents had told her this when they discovered her playing with a butterfly as a small pup and morphing into it to flit and dance in the air.

Still, despite the fascination of finding one of her kind, the fire still hurt and she jumped out of her disguise and back into the black and silver coated wolf she was known for. She rolled around on the snow frantically, trying to cool down the burns she received.

"That hurt, you fucker!" She spat and rounded on him, growling, amber and green eyes blazing.

Blog Entries
    Add Meguroco on Facebook

Disaster tried holding back a sarcastic remark; and asked, "... Are you okay? I just assumed you were either a roc-" it finally hit him.
    "... Are you by any chance one of the three 'wolves of legend'"? He asked. I've never seen a wolf transform...

He looked over, and saw another wolf approaching. "...Hello...?" He said, lightly.

Blog Entries

Nyx froze in her tracks, transfixed on the scene unfolding before her. Taking cover behind a pile of snow, she sat, breathless.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the fire-breathing wolf calling out to her. Nyx did the only thing she was sure would be safe - she lifted her muzzle and howled a friendly greeting.

Blog Entries

She turned towards the sound of the howl and looked back at the fire-breathing wolf, "Oh no, I'm sorry, I'm definitely NOT one of the wolves that has powers! I mean, shapeshifting wolves are everywhere, duh!" She then rolled her eyes and walked over to where the howl was heard.

She made a response back with another friendly howl and waited. If this wolf was a threat, she had a mean polar bear form she could morph into.

Blog Entries

Nyx growled nervously as she heard pawsteps approach.

Is she...even a wolf?, Nyx thought, There's only one way to find out.
    Sighing, Nyx knew that only another wolf could hear her telepathy.

Invoking her gift, she sent a test message to the approaching shapeshifter. "I'm not a threat, but don't come any closer."

Blog Entries

A voice resonated in her ear. She didn't know who it belonged to, but she was certain that it belonged to the wolf that had just howled. She looked over to the male and knew it wasn't him, for the voice was feminine.

"I'm not a threat either." She replied, "I'm a wolf, but I can shapeshift if that's what you're worried about."

She wanted to get a better look at this wolf, so, very discreetly she morphed into a tiny mouse and wiggled around in the snow, heading towards the wolf. Being a mouse, her ears were a lot more sensitive and she soon heard breathing that did not come from the male. She twitched her mouse whiskers and skittered forward, coming up behind the snow drift and approaching the paws of the wolf, she looked up at it and squeaked a greeting. Then, she morphed back.

"Hiya!" She said in wolf language and smiled. She wanted to let the wolf know that she was friendly, and would gladly become her comrade if she let her.

Blog Entries
    Add Meguroco on Facebook

"Um..." Disaster said, walking up to the wolf. "I'm not a threat, either... You seem safe, too, so... Hello."

"And of course, I'm not positive if you saw it but... I only spit fire on people or animals I consider either enemies, or prey. I generally can control how hot it is, but at the same time it can also control itself in a sense - if I'm enraged badly, my fire will... burn basically anything it makes contact with. Just thought I'd throw that out there; of course, I don't get mad easily so it won't happen often."

Blog Entries

She swung her head around to look at the male behind her, "That may change with me around, hothead. Heh, I don't think you'll like me."

"So..." She said, looking from the male to the other female, "What's everybody's names? My name is Tragedy."

Blog Entries

Nyx growled to herself. She didn't especially want company, but she had to either kill or befriend these wolves, the only living two that knew about her gift. Carefully weighing her options, the black wolf pondered her slim chances of survival if she chose to fight. The black wolf was naturally a loner, but she didn't have a death wish.

"My name is Nyx." she barked gruffly, staring at the shifted wolf before her and the fire-breather nearby.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast