Star Wars Rpg

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Rpg

Ohmygod They Killed Kenny Cartmanland's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Star Wars Rpg

Mustafar
    Atlas anxiously waited in the ship with Master Kenobi and C3P0. Just moments ago, Senator Padme had left the ship to speak with her husband, Anakin. It was said in a prophecy that Anakin was the Chosen One who would destroy the Sith. But Palpatine changed that.

"Some chosen one he is." Atlas muttered to himself.

Outside...

"Obi-Wan told me terrible things. He said you've turned to the Dark Side. That you killed Younglings." Padme was saying to Anakin outside of the ship.

That fact was unforunate but true. Palpatine had convinced Anakin to join the Dark Side. Palpatine lured Anakin by lying to him about saving Padme.

"Love won't save you, Padme. Only my new powers can do that." Anakin was oblivious to the lies that Palpatine had told him. Just before turning to the Dark Side, Anakin had murdered Mace Windu in a desperate attempt to save Palpatine. Later on, Anakin killed Jedi Younglings. All the while, the Republic had defected and turned against the Jedi. Many Jedi were betrayed and slaughtered by the Republic.

"I am more powerful than the Chancellor. I can overthrow him and together you and I can rule the galaxy. Make things how we want them to be." There was a flash of evil and greed in Anakin's eyes as he said those words. Atlas watched Padme step back as she shook her head.

"I don't believe what I'm hearing. Obi-Wan was right about you. You really have changed." Padme whispered as she stepped away from Anakin.

"The Jedi turned against me. Don't you turn against me." Anakin threatened as he made his way towards Padme.

"I don't know you anymore." Padme sobbed. "You're breaking my heart. You're going down a path I can't follow. Because of what you've done. What you plan to do. Please stop this and come back. I love you." Padme pleaded desperately.

Inside The Ship

Atlas and Obi Wan had overheard bits of the conversation between Padme and Anakin. Obi Wan stood up slowly and walked towards the exit.

"This has gone on long enough." Obi Wan said to himself. "I fear that Anakin will kill Padme in his anger."

"Master." Atlas said before he could stop himself. "Will you be alright?"

Obi Wan hesitated slightly. "I do not know." he said finally. "The Dark Side is very powerful. But whatever you do, do not leave this ship unless something has happened to Padme. Your first priority will be to protect Padme if she is injured. Don't worry about me."

Atlas nodded sadly. "Yes Master."
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

-Pokemon: The First Movie

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Wars Rpg

Meanwhile, on Coruscant

The Jedi purges are continuing. The Clones are sweeping through the remains of the once grand Jedi Temple, and a young Nautolan boy hides.

A group of Clones sweep by checking for signs of life. They fail.
    The Nautolan runs to the door, and hides again. He senses Clones.
    They are outside around the hangar. The boy senses unrest.
    He dashes to a ship. There are two Clones nearby. They don't stop him.
    The boy senses unrest. They turn, and see him. Happiness.
    The Clones know what the boy wants. They let him have it.
    And a ship flies off into space, leaving no-one at the hangar.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Mustafar

Fauss held his gun at his side, trying to keep it hidden under the tattered brown leather jacket he'd stolen from an unlucky merchant. Vivian walked at his heels, the Heracross looking more anxious by the second. "Fauss," she whispered, beady eyes twitching from right to left as he surveyed the area. "this is a bad idea. We should just get off this planet... try to find a ship and make a deal with the owners." The Droid shrugged, keeping his green 'eyes' ahead. "Vivian, it is not so simple." His voice was monotone and scratchy, as if made by an old recorder. "I need a hideout. We can't just keep jumping planets forever, you know." The Heracross frowned, butting her heart-shaped horn against his metallic side angrily. "Look, up ahead! There's a ship right there. Looks important, too. Maybe they'll take pity on you?" The snide way she said it made Fauss pause, and he turned in the direction her horn was pointing, taking a moment to admire it. "Well, it is a beauty," he admitted slowly, as if unsure what the reply would bring.
    "Great! Let's go then." Vivian pushed him towards the ship, and they slowly walked up to it, stopping in the shadow of the large metallic beast to survey the visible crew. "Looks pretty hostile," Fauss whispered, 'eye' sensors dimming as he tried not to be seen.

secure yourself to heaven
    hold on tight the night has come

Kashyyyk

AC was with his newly made Wookie friends as he escaped death in the on going Jedi purges. He escaped to Kashyyyk as had heard that Yoda was stationed there when Order 66 was executed. He had high hopes of meeting the Jedi Master, but he had not yet met him. However, he did manage to befriend some Wookies and had now sat down to with them to eat.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

Atlas took his communicator out of his pocket and attempted to get in touch with AC.

"AC? Can you hear me?" Atlas asked.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

AC was in the middle of eating when his communicator went off. It was Atlas Hyperion calling. AC and Atlas had went to the same Jedi school and Atlas was friends with Obi Wan Kenobi. If he was calling, it had to be urgent. Without hesitating, AC replied to Atlas' communication attempt.

"I hear you loud and clear, Atlas. On what matter of business are you calling?" AC replied.
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

Atlas looked over Padme's unconcious body.

"Senator Amidala has collapsed due to her husband Force Choking her. Miss Amidala is pregnant and is about to go into labour. Please send Medical Droids over and a ship so she may give birth safely."

Flashback...

"LIAR!" Anakin shouted in rage when he saw Obi Wan come out of Padme's ship. Anakin turned angrily towards Padme now. "YOU ARE WITH HIM! YOU SENT HIM HERE TO KILL ME!"

"No Anakin!" Padme pleaded desperately as Anakin raised his hands. Padme clutched at her neck as she felt Anakin's anger suffocate the life out of her.

"Let her go, Anakin!" Obi Wan shouted. Anakin paid no attention to this. Obi Wan approached Anakin and firmly said "Let her go."

Reluctantly, Anakin released his grip on Padme and she collapsed onto the ground, unconcious. "YOU TURNED HER AGAINST ME!" Anakin shouted at Obi Wan.

"You have done that yourself!" Obi Wan protested. "Your anger and your lust for power have driven away all of the people that you loved and now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy."

"Don't lecture me about power, Obi Wan." Anakin replied, circling Obi Wan. "I see through the lies of the Jedi." Anakin drew his lightsaber and walked towards Obi Wan.

"Very well, Anakin." Obi Wan replied. "I see that I have no choice." Obi Wan drew his own lightsaber now.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Tattooine

"One million credits." Falcon Darkstar looked incredulous at this offer. "You're kidding me, right?" Even though he couldn't believe the amount of money he would be paid, something in the pit of his stomach told him that he shouldn't take the job.

"I am completely serious." The cloaked man across from him said bluntly. "Is that suitable?"

"What's the catch?" Falcon asked quickly. After all, in his business, there was always a catch.

"There is no catch... although I should mention that he is a skilled Jedi. One that my client would like to see taken care of." At this, Falcon started shaking his head rapidly, tossing his sandy blond hair slightly.

"No. No. No... I don't do Jedis." Falcon stated. "Deal's off."

"You'll regret that Falcon Darkstar." The cloaked man said before standing up and walking off after tossing his cloak dramatically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"Did you hear that?" Fauss and Vivian had backed up further into the shadows during the episode, watching with a level of awe. "A medical team and a ship! Fauss, that could be our ticket out of here!" Fauss shushed her with a metal finger, humming contemplatively. After a moment, he let out a robotic whir in his version of a sigh, and straightened up. "Fine. When they get here, we'll see if we can sneak on. Happy?" The Heracross nodded, a tiny smile on her face as her heart-shaped horn bobbed.

secure yourself to heaven
    hold on tight the night has come

AC still awaited a reply from Atlas. What could he possibly have to tell me, AC thought.
    His fellow companion, King, telepathically said, "Whatever it is, it must be important, but why did he not reply once you said you heard him. I fear that something terrible is going on. Where did he say he was? Mustafar, was it? I say we should visit him."
    AC had always respected his Slowking's ideas but he decided to consult his Noctowl as well, and Owl nodded in agreement with what King had said. AC still was not sure if he should take action without waiting for what Atlas had to say.
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

"Senator Amidala has been gravely injured. Please send a ship and some medical droids to Mustafar." Atlas replied.

Blog Entries

Also on Tattooine...

"Well Luana, lets get this done", Mia sighed, and turned to look at her Lucario. Ever since that so called chosen one, Anakin Skywalker had turned to the dark side, all the jedi were being picked off one by one, and she was worried she would be next.

Her and her Lucario had been trying to secure safe passage off her home planet Tattooine, ever since the Jedi Purge began, as she feared that the Empire would soon return their attentions to looking for Jedi such as her who had survived the initial first purge, and she needed to try make contact with any other Jedi who had managed to survive.

However, securing a ship was proving more difficult than she had previously anticipated, so they had gone into a local bar in the hopes of coming across someone who could provide them with what they needed...
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Visit Kavidun's Youtube Channel

Lucario-PO walked over to atlas.

"Greetings master. Do you request assitance?"
    I claimed Phoenix Wright 2001 ~ Pursuit Cornered.
    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    "Mario made Yoshi fall down a cliff to save himself! What an asshole!"
    Quote Originally Posted by $aturn¥oshi;bt213233
    I like to throw turnips at people and say "Take that, Shy Guy!"

Blog Entries

"Please send for a ship and medical droids." Atlas replied. "Senator Amidala is gravely injured."

Blog Entries

Visit Kavidun's Youtube Channel

"Yes, Master Atlas."

His eyes turned into a screen, and his forhead became a camera. On the screen was the commander of the Medical Droids.

"Master, please speak into the camera and say what you wish to happen."
    I claimed Phoenix Wright 2001 ~ Pursuit Cornered.
    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    "Mario made Yoshi fall down a cliff to save himself! What an asshole!"
    Quote Originally Posted by $aturn¥oshi;bt213233
    I like to throw turnips at people and say "Take that, Shy Guy!"

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast