Star Wars: Darth Exodus 2.0

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Darth Exodus 2.0

Blog Entries

Default Star Wars: Darth Exodus 2.0

his is a re-imagination of the ending to Return of the Jedi.

Plot: Aboard the Death Star 2, Luke Skywalker is engaged in a battle with his father, Darth Vader. Somehow, Luke is knocked Vader out. Darth Sidious has given him a choice: Strike down his father, Anakin Skywalker, now Darth Vader, and become Sidious' apprentice. Or die at Sidious' hands.

Luke chose to strike down his father, the rebels on the planet below the Death Star were killed, and their fleet was destroyed. The Empire now rules with an even tighter fist, and Luke Skywalker now named Darth Exodus. The few Jedi that survived Order 66 and the Great Jedi Purge, are forming together and are meeting in the deserts of Tattoine. You are one of these Jedi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you characters arriving at Ben Kenobi's old hut. Volks, my character will be there already.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Star Wars: Darth Exodus 2.0

Zaar was hidden behind a bush, setting his target for the old hut of that Ben Kenobi. They appeared to be having a meeting of sorts. He rolled out of his hiding spot, and hid in another, closer bush. He then waited for someone else to come in so he could sneak in the building unseen...

Blog Entries

"What're you doing?" Dallin asks, watching Zaar roll from bush to bush. "I can see you even when you're moving kind of fast, y'know."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Tim came in for a landing, setting his stolen Firespray-31 off a ways from the hut he was supposed to meet at. He hopped on his Nightfalcon speeder bike, and set off to the hut.

Blog Entries

Volks walks out of the hut and grabs Zaar and Dallinn with the Force, "Care to come inside?"

Blog Entries

"Sure." Dallin says. "I was going to do that. No need to FORCE me to." He chuckles.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

"Thats the worst pun I've ever heard," Tim grumbled as he walked inside and took a seat. "Now, what are we gonna do about those sith and their star?

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony Miles Prower's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Miles Prower on MySpace

Wudon walked in, and looked around. "So, I take it this is the party of Jedi who are gonna take on the sith?" He asked, as he walked inside. "Fun..." He mumbled, taking a seat.

----------------------------------

Luke Skywalker, now known as Darth Exodus, is aboard the Super Death Star, in a meeting room with Sidious and other Important officials, talking about the plans for the continuous rule of the Galaxy. "Okay, that concludes of what is on the schedule for our report on the council vote of couruscant. Now, I will let my master, Darth Sidious...have the floor." Exodus said, as he walked over to his seat next to his powerful master.
    Just your average, everyday Brony...who has a Fanfiction account

Blog Entries

"And hopefully soon to be victorious." Volkns comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you, Apprentice. Now, today. Exodus and I shall invade Tattoine by ourselfs while the Super Death Star prepares to destroy Tattoine. When you begin to fire, we will teleport back. This should end the Jedi's last hope." Sidious says

Jordan Summers
    Jedi
    Obi-Wan's Hut - Tatooine

In the distance, Jordan watched out of sight until the events occuring outside of the small hut died down. Once he made sure that shady individuals hiding in bushes and Jedi subduing people via force were no longer threats to him, Jordan approached the hut as the others walked inside.

Once he reached the hut, Jordan walked in casually as if he had already been greeted outside. "Sorry I'm late," he said as he removed the hood of his cloak and found a place to sit, though for the moment he stood by it with crossed arms. "I didn't miss out on the important things, did I?"

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar raised up his hands, a a sneer on his face. "I'm not trying to kill you, you know. I was just seeing if you were worth tagging along with, and I think wiping out the Sith is right up my alley. Then again, killing's always right up my alley," he said with a bloodthirsty chuckle.

"I'm not working for the Sith. I may look suspicious, but I don't hate the Jedi...I just despise everyone equally."

He then stared at Volks with his cold, remorseless eyes, and his normal cold tone of voice got even icier. "But know this. If you try and kill me, expect death. A bloody, painful death."

Blog Entries

"Easy enough. I've learned to expect the unexpected." Dallin says, slouched down on a chair, using the force to balance his lightsaber on the tip of his shoe. "Anyway, what's the plan, gramps? How're qe gonna bwat this Darth Exodia or whatever his name is?"

Blog Entries

"How nice, but Zaar. Considering I'm the Grand Master of the Jedi at the moment. You would lose in a duel against me. And Dallin show respect to our enemies. If we don't then we are no better than them." Volks snaps and pulls both of their Lightsabers and weapons from them.

Jordan Summers
    Jedi
    Obi-Wan's Hut - Tatooine

"I don't mean to insinuate that you're below me," Jordan said to Volks, speaking in a monotone without any expression facially of vocally, "but don't you think that's a bit of unwarranted self-importance? With no existing Jedi council, you aren't the leader of really anything at the moment. Rather, we were all asked to meet here and decided to fufill your request. You may be the one with the most powerful force abilities, but one could argue the same about Sidious."

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony Miles Prower's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Miles Prower on MySpace

"Alright....lets get to it. We will be bringing some Storm Troopers with us, just to scout out the area. And to snipe anyone who escapes." He said to Everyone, before standing up. "Meeting Closed, now go about your buisness." He said, as he turned to Sidious.

--------------------------

Wudon set his Lightsaber on the table, just in case of something..suprising happened. "You are ignorant...and ignorance will get you knowhere." He said to the people who were fooling around. "Now, lets get serious and pull ourselves together, if we dont....we might as well consider ourselves dead." He said to everyone. he then looked at Volks. "Please, continue." He said in a polite way.
    Just your average, everyday Brony...who has a Fanfiction account

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast