Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Adficio's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pumpkin Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars

"For all we know they may be building ship yards...but you are more than likely correct...I shall be arriving soon with my men who are in fact not clones and i hopefuly will never have any as troops" said Bane coldly
    "Two there should be; no more, no less.
    One to embody the power, the other to crave it."
    - Darth Bane
    Dark Lord of the Sith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ6ZZCrB2vs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pCaOcv6OOQ&NR=1

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars

"You'll want some though as soon as you see us in action. We're as loyal and talented as your men if not more so. We have enough tactical teachings in our head for a life time. You'll probably be crying for us when your surrounded by super battle droids getting your butt kicked. How many of your troops can do this!?!" asked Jed stubbornly before forcing the holocron in the air, shooting it and then slicing it in half with his lightsaber. "And if anyone says one more doubtful thing about us, I'll show you are reliability in battle." said Jed threateningly.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony Miles Prower's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Miles Prower on MySpace

Default Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Wudon looked to Jed. "Clone, please calm your self. You should expect this from us, after all....we have not even seen you in action yet. It may not be nice to have first hand judgements, but please have paitence with us. In time, all our questions shall be answered." He said before adding. "Also, Bane....please do not say anything like that. As you can see, some clones do not take kindly to people who are quick to judge." He said.
    Just your average, everyday Brony...who has a Fanfiction account

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123