Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Charizard Lover Extreme charizardman's Avatar

Default Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Wyrm Drak

Wyrm Drak took his seat, waiting patiently for the meeting to start. He was, in a way, afraid. He was scared of what will happen once battle began. But he was a Commander, and he would not lose. He smiled.

"Wyrm Drak, is present."

Draketh Cune

Draketh was watching the meeting from the gunship, he sat as a hologram in an empty chair. (Right?)

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony Miles Prower's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Miles Prower on MySpace

OCC: Yes, we appear on Kamino, and they appear on the Gunship.

"We shall start the Meeting in a minute. So please keep patient while we wait." Wudon said, looking at everyone in the meeting room. Being a jedi is hard work, but someone has to do it.
    Just your average, everyday Brony...who has a Fanfiction account

Kamino
    Tipoca City, rightmost structure

Gy shifted. "Yes. Yes. Enough people are present for the time being. Now...ah, any opening statements before we truely start the meeting?" Waves of unease were for all purposes, rolling off of Gy.

Geonosis
    Stalgasin Hive, easternmost spire

A Trade Federation offical was making his way to the command podium-moments later, the conversations and sound of the party were dying down as the beings in the room directed their attention to the podium. "Friends, comrades in arms...you have been gathered here for one reason and one reason only, to bring the Republic to it's knees. You have at your command the best Droid armies that the galaxy has to offer, the largest factories that your employers can provide. What you do not have however, is a solid plan. We need to rectify that."
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Geonosis

Zaar chuckled. "This is where I would suggest an assault before they knew what hit them, but we need to confirm their locations and their plans first. No point in meandering the entire galaxy trying to find them. I would suggest a small squad of ships, trying to spot any activity of any kind. A great big armada would attract far too much attention. There's inevitably information that the Republic keeps from the general population, and seizing that information would more than likely be the first step in taking them down."

Blog Entries

Geonosis

"Are you crazy Sith?" Symbot shouts. "Since the incident on Naboo years ago we've been watched. Personally, I would like to go with a small task force to Kamino System. Now heart me out on this. My sources close to the Temple have informed me of a Jedi going there, for what I don't know. Thats where, me, a bounty hunter, and possibly some of the premier droids come in. If we can take down one Jedi on that planet, then more will come. Its like a trap essentially. But, do what you wish with the plan." Symbot says sitting back in a chair.

Blog Entries

Geonosis

"Well, pardon me for my ignorance," Zaar said irritably. "I'm unfamiliar with the occurances that have happened in this organization. To be frank, I could've cared less until Master Dooku chose me as his representative."

Geonosis

A Muun suddenly spoke up. "What of Kuat? The Republic relies upon that planet for much of it's combat vessels, if we could destroy it's shipyards....then the war would be over quite quickly. If we could take those shipyards....then we could...well, increase the size of our fleets by a healthy amount!"
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Geonosis

"You speak as if they don't know this," he said, shaking his head. "The place is inevitably guarded heavily, and attempting to take the shipyards would be plain suicide. We'd have to, for all intents and purposes, get rid of every member of their forces on that planet, and that's not counting reinforcements from others. That, and Although, simply destroying it and taking our leave might not be a bad idea."

Geonosis

Sun Fac spoke up. "Removing those shipyards would certainly disable much of the threat the Republic could pose to us. A commando raid perhaps....a frontal attack would require many resources at this juncture. It would be a difficult fight if we were to attempt such a thing. Although, that approach may have it's merits as well." The Geonosian trailed off-and the Muun took it as a sign to intercede once more.

"We could provide IG-Units for a commando raid upon the shipyards-if we could rig any of the generators to detonate...the results would be...devastating."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Geonosis

"So, from what it sounds like. You are going to charge into the main shipyard. Blow it up. Not get killed. And not expect so much retaliation?" Symbot says. "And what of my plans on Kamino?"

Blog Entries

Geonosis

Zaar shifted his eyes between the two. "I'm liking the other plan more. If we kill off someone as important as a Jedi, everyone is going to go after us. And by everyone, I mean everyone."

Blog Entries

Kamino
    Tipoca City, rightmost structure

"Other than the fact we are currently on our way to Kamino to pick up our Army...no. So, let the meeting Begin." Wudon said, looking to the Holograms in the room. "First off, I would like to discuss on the Authority over the clones. Do they obey commands, are they easy to control, and how do they function in battle." Wudon said, curious about the army.

Blog Entries

"Yes! Of course we do, we were manufactured by Kaminoans for that purpose and we work well at it!" said Jed slightly agitated by the question. "Now, I think we might need to talk about the coming war, we should end it soon with as little casualties on our side as possible. With that, I say we should attack a few of the smaller droid factories before moving to the larger ones." stated Jed.

Pumpkin Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Banes Flagship The Hercules
    enroute to Kamino

"Well...gentlemen I propose a full frontal attack on the enemy and if we fail we should attack guerilla warfare style. If neadby i will lead a small suicide squad to blow up 2 primary objectives the head base an the shipyards" said Bane as he entered his holocron
    "Two there should be; no more, no less.
    One to embody the power, the other to crave it."
    - Darth Bane
    Dark Lord of the Sith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ6ZZCrB2vs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pCaOcv6OOQ&NR=1

Blog Entries

"Suicide? Excuse me, but were trying to keep our clones, not kill them senslessley." Wudon said to him. "Also, what Shipyard are you talking about....there are no shipyards on Geonosis." He added, before looking to Jed. "Why thank you for the info..the jedi are interested in how the clones work, since we have not seen them in action yet." Wudon said to Jed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast