Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Default Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Kamino
    Tipoca City, rightmost structure

Gy Firta was, despite himself, nervous. He had been instructed by the ruler of Tipoca city to brief the Republic officials that were on their way to the city even now. To tell them about the armies and fleets they would be commanding. Him! A mere functionary on this world! He wondered briefly if his ruler had gone insane-it was possible, perhaps his brain matter was decaying…..it would bear looking into most certainly. Gy sighed and looked at the semi-empty meeting room, a few commanders had arrived, but nowhere near the amount that his datapad indicated should be present. This was going to be a very long day.

Gy looked out the window for a moment-it was raining. As always, he had to admit, part of him hoped that the rain kept a few of the commanders away-there would be less people about to witness any mistake he made. Gy was a perfectionist, he didn’t like to make mistakes…the last time he had made a mistake was, in his opinion, years ago. And it haunted him to this day. This meeting and briefing had to go perfectly, he simply couldn’t bear it if another black mark were to appear on his record. His kind didn’t make many mistakes. It just wasn’t done.

Firta sighed once more, and turned around to face the circular meeting room. Soon, he supposed, his nightmare would begin.

Geonosis
    Stalgasin Hive, easternmost spire

Sun Fac, Geonosian general, looked at the scene before him. This part of the Spire could easily be mistaken for an upscale Coruscant restaurant, if it were not for the command podium at the northern end of it. Tables, quite expensive ones at that, were scattered around the room, the smell of food from a thousand different worlds wafted about the Geonosian constructed chamber. Serving droids could be seen everywhere, taking the orders of the commanders that had been chosen to join the Confederacy’s command organization, the Confederate Command Commission. Sun Fac, personally, was looking forward to the presentation-and was annoyed that his “fellow commanders” would rather drink and lay about.

But still, many of these commanders were used to wealth-as they were very well-paid. Perhaps they deserved their pay. Sun Fac grinned, if that were true, then the Jedi would not know what hit them. The Republic would be helpless and the Confederacy….the Confederacy could break away with nary a shot fired. Sun Fac had always maintained that if one could win without losing any of his troops….then so much the better. He would have to get used to the tactic’s some of these commanders used.

True, their troops were droids, but that was no reason to form them up in neat little lines and then march slowly at the enemy. Why march when one could charge?
    Last edited by Byzantine; 8th September 2010 at 04:55 PM.
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Default Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Geonosis

Symbot walked in, blood appeared to be all over his mechanical body, he was late to the Presentation, but when he walked in a hush of silence fell over the crowd. For earlier he had been out scavenging for a new weapon, but none the less found nothing on the barren landscape. He pulled out his solid black Lightsaber that appeared to be nothing. The hum was rather loud for a weapon of that size, but it didn't matter, no one they didn't want to could hear them. Symbot walked over to Sun Fac.

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony Miles Prower's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Miles Prower on MySpace

Kamino
    Tipoca City, Clone Rooms

ALPHA-001, also known as Blaze, walked out of his Room. He was waiting for the big day. After he was told that they were finally being picked up by the Republic, filled Everyone with Anticipation. Although some wasnt looking forward to it, Blaze's section of his legion, the infamous 501st, was definatley ready to get off and have some action. They may be homesick, but they wont remember it for long.

It was almost time to eat, so Blaze but down his weapon and started to make the long walk to the Eating Facility. "Man.....I may be excited for this upcoming battle, but I do need to know that some of my men will die out there. I need to prepare them for it." He said, as he walked down the long corridors.

Coruscant Airspace
    Republic Gunship, Meeting Room.

Wudon sat down in the Meeting room. They were in Space, getting ready to pick up the new Clone Army, then head to Geonosis. Right now, the commanders and Jedi were discussing on how they were gonna execute the plan, and what to do with the army later. "So, were going to Kamino, pick up the clones, then pull out a full scale attack on the Droids. Sounds fitting." He said. "But, how are we gonna execute he plan? We need to know what to attack once we land." He said, before glancing around.
    Just your average, everyday Brony...who has a Fanfiction account

Geonosis

Sun Fac noted the droids approach with his one good eye, this battle droid was a formidable warrior from what the data-files had told him. A warrior deserving of respect. The battle-scarred Geonosian inclined his head and spoke in his clicking and whistling language. “I am Sun Fac, chief lieutenant to Poggle the Lesser. I greet you as a warrior and a comrade.” That was the traditional greeting among high-ranking generals such as himself, it seemed fitting to apply it to everyone in this room.
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar
    Geonosis

An Imperial Fighter, one that as black as a shadow, and was armed to the teeth with numerous missile launchers and laser guns, landed on the rocky landscape that was Geonosis. A man stepped out, one that radiated the aura of a Sith lord. He looked over the clearly alien landscape and citizens. He had never seen before an array of creatures such as these. He walked over toward the Stalgasin Hive, for he was Master Dooku's representative for the organization known as CCC, and there was a meeting there that required his attention. He navigated toward the building, and found the easternmost spire, where the meeting was taking place, and saw a Geonosian who he assumed was the watchman.

Geonosis

The sentry squinted at Zaar-before waving him through with all due haste. He knew one of Dooku's favoured when he saw one.
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Kamino

Commander Tanya walked in and inquisitively noted only Gy Firta in attendance. "Hmm, the dawn of a full-scale war, and only one other commander?" she thought to herself.

She slowly made her way to her seat and pulled out a large holocron, she reviewed the primary objectives of the meeting.
    HG Name:Emily
    FC: 4383 6748 8413

Blog Entries

OCC: I thought the Commanders are supposed to be on the ship, heading for Kamino....

Kamino
    Tipoca City, Cafeteria

One blaze sat down with his food, it had just dawned on him. "Im supposed to be in a meeting!" He said, as he started to scarf down his food. Although he wasnt a commander, he was a general, which counted among them. After finishing his food, he got up and walked out, making his way to the rightmost structure

Blaze walked in and siged with relief, there wasnt very many there, so the meeting didnt start yet. He then walked over and found a seat, waiting for something to happen.

OOC: They can start in the meeting or on the ships. So long as they reach Kamino. The one's on the ships can be present via hologram if need be...
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Charizard Lover Extreme charizardman's Avatar

Draketh Cune
    Gunship-en-route to Kamino

Draketh was listening to everyone patiently, seeing what would happen. Apparently all of them were en-route to Kamino to pick up a "Clone Army" as described by one of the Jedi Master's above him. He knew what clones were, but an army? He had only seen one army. The droid army. Draketh turned his attention back to the meeting.

Wyrm Drak
    Kamino- Awaiting Pickup

Wyrm Drak (what is my number like AAAA-000?) was sitting down waiting for the gunships to arrive, and take them to Geonosis, which will be his first full battle. Wyrm was an experienced, powerful Commander, and had participated in hundreds of battle simulations to earn his early high rank. But now, it was time for their first, real battle.

OOC: Sorry for being late Byz.

Blog Entries

Kamino

Jed walked into the room and over to Gy Firta and said, "I feel your anxious about this meeting, tell me, I can sense your anxiety like stuffyness in a room." Jed took off his helmet and proceeded to close his eyes and make the helmet float and breath deeply.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Kamino

Gy shrugged. “The stress of my position wears on me. That….and I have heard rumors of that our dear separatist friends have called together their commanders as well. We may face stiff resistance when we attack Geonosis.”
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Coruscant Airspace
    Gunship-en-route to Kamino

"Well, I have a feeling everyone is at the meeting on the kamino, so...." Wudon said, before standing up. He went over to the HoloCom and turned it on. He then walked over and sat back into his seat, as there holograms appeared at Kamino's Room, likewise with them appearing on the Gun ship. "Is everyone accounted for?" He asked, looking at everyone sitting in there seats.

Kamino

"Is Everyone accounted for?"

Blaze turned to see peoples Holograms sitting in empty seats. Apparantly those are the people on the Gunship he thought, looking around. "Aplha-001, known as Blaze...is Present." He said, putting a hand up.

OCC: The people who are supposed to be here and havent posted, We an just say they are there at the meeting.

Blog Entries

Kamino

Jed dropped his helmet into his hands meditating. "I feel a strong dark presence on geonosis but I have a limited amount of force power. I think the republic shall be okay." said Jed before patting him on his shoulder before walking to a chair and sitting down.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Geonosis

Zaar took his seat, and started blearily looking around. This meeting had better start soon. The sooner it ended, the sooner he could start hacking people to pieces. And if there was something he absolutely loved doing, it was hacking people to pieces.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast