Start Ups Split Ends: Start-Up - Page 357

Page 357 of 366 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 5489
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Split Ends: Start-Up

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Split Ends: Start-Up

"No back door, building is no doubt full of neutralisers... Aha! Rina! Mia!"

Blog Entries

"...Aren't here."

So, everyone upstairs is panicking; well, everyone other than Infinity (that stupid bastard Atlas' tool) is. If someone had just killed off the fucking Merges as how I had always suggested, they wouldn't have this problem. I have my own troubles to handle. They're definitely going to succeed; I know they're going to overcome Atlas and his fucking leisure which he believes he has so perfectly planned out; after all that, they are the protagonists do have sufficient capability to overcome them if they collaborate at this point. The only thing which they really have left is to hope for their sides of the Project to not be completely ruined. It doesn't matter to me; I've had my colleagues sell all the stocks for whatever will be at risk proportionally, and with due consideration for everything. Whatever idiot douchebags bought those companies and were expecting something in return as well as everyone who works for them should just choke on a dick, tear themselves apart in a dry blender after stabbing out their vital organs and their faces with a boning knife, douse themselves in Soman, and go fuck themselves with a freshly sharpened industrial diamond cutter soaked in sodium hydroxide. Let the motherfuckers burn. I'm going to fucking ruin Atlas if he lives through all of this.
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 24th February 2013 at 11:26 PM.

Blog Entries

OOC: About that... Misos can't know about Infinity. The Infinity Initiative was, let's just say, funded by a different party, and... No one outside of the team of scientists that were working on it knew about it. Heh. I forgot about it. So, uh... Ozias wasn't supposed to know about it, either.

OOC: ...f*ck; he was introduced thinking entirely about the Initiative and what he'd do if Atlas screwed it up. Could it be remedied by having him be one of the scientists who works on it covertly?
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 25th February 2013 at 08:39 AM.

Blog Entries

"I've one last plan, but it's got risks. I can Teleport to the satellite, but no way of getting back. I'd need to use Ally Switch, because it'll locate you on its own rather than me having to search through trillions of minds to find you again. I wouldn't have enough time. Which means I need someone capable of individual space flight to switch with. Someone will also need to Teleport inside the building and disable the neutralisers, of which there will be no doubt hundreds of. Then we can storm the place."

Blog Entries

Anthony clenched his fists. "You idiot. Not only do you need to breathe, but you're also vulnerable to the radiation and extreme temperatures of space. And even if you weren't, how the hell would you move around!? Face it, you selfish little brat; You aren't the answer to everything."

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't know whether to agree with Anthony on that one... Lilith thought, Sure Ozias' plan doesn't seem to go that well, but it's not like we have spacesuits and oxygen tanks for Anthony's plan...
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

"I'm trying to help, okay? In case you've forgotten, I spent a lot of time with the Project and I'm trying to make up for it. If you don't want me around, then tell me, and I'll be on my way. But I want to have a part in fixing my screw-ups, so if you've got a better idea, then tell me how I can help."

Blog Entries

"You can track down everyone else."

Blog Entries

"What, that's it? You aren't getting it. I'm not just 'the new guy' anymore. I'm not the idiot, the bad-guy-gone-good, the messenger, the one who messed up, the tin dog, the passenger. I'm not being a spare part anymore. I want to actually help. I'll get them, sure. But what can I do?"

Blog Entries

"You've done enough."

Blog Entries

"And you're just gonna throw me in the dust like a failed heart? The Project used me as an idiot. I was a failed heart to them, and that's all I am to you too, to any of you? It's all I've ever been. Everything I ever tried and did, this is it, this is my reward. And IT'S NOT FAIR!"

Blog Entries

"If life were fair, would I be talking to you right now? Would any of us know each other? No! Because if life were fair, there wouldn't be a Project in the first place!"

Blog Entries

"I know that life isn't fair, you often see to it! I want to stop the Project that shouldn't have been. I. Am. Not. The. Extra. Bit. And I'm going to help out whether you like it or not."