Start Ups Split Ends: Start-Up - Page 340

Page 340 of 366 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 5489
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Split Ends: Start-Up

Blog Entries

Default Re: Split Ends: Start-Up

OOC: *Is not posting for a reason* Damn, I posted.

After Misos finished his work in his office, he opened the door to his workplace and stepped outside into a room which was filled with several hundred experiments who were entirely either knocked out, or, in a few cases, semi-conscious (and nearly comatose... or simply almost dead) in their confinements.

So; that amounts to 2400 subjects for me to handle...

He walked up to a completely empty tank in the back right corner of the room. 4 workers suddenly came up to him from a hallway with a young woman who was 16 years old; she was handcuffed. She was hardly conscious. He used an app on his phone which was connected to the lab's array of computers and opened the tank with it.

"I'll take care of her from here."

The subordinates left. He picked her up in both of his arms, stepped up to the tank, laid her down on her back in it, then took an 8-inch-bladed knife from his pocket and quickly slashed and tore off some of her skin on her abs and her chest. She woke up more. He ran outside and shut the door. He selected an option on his application which was then transmitted to his computer system, and, suddenly, the tank became flooded with a transparent liquid. She began to move, tried to swim towards him, hit the wall of the tank, made a clear attempt to scream at him, and looked at him as he walked by.

Mutagen Vι-0.07 will probably take effect after a few hours...

He looked at her with a spirit-piercing expression which displayed his absolute hatred.

2401... There's no more room here in this laboratory for now...

I know I'm fucking arrogant, but who cares? I don't screw up. Atlas has fucked up so much way too frequently. If he fails to prevent the satellite's destruction, I'll gather my allies and brothers-in-arms, find and follow him, and, once we get him cornered, fuck over whatever remains of his life, and, if he was in contact with our head executive or given control directly by him, we'll skin him and rip him up until he's a pile of entrails and shreds as well.

He entered a secret room through a passage by the wall at the back of the room by pushing a faintly noticeable metal block into the wall, scanning his right hand on a scanner which was underneath it, and opening the door which unlocked adjacently to the left. He closed the entry. He opened a concealed elevator at the far end of the room. After he went down, he walked into an area which observed another room in which, at the other side, there was a colossal lone stasis cell which contained a young man who was 18 years in age. The youth's body rested soundly with its eyes shut. Misos knew the experiment was in much more pain than what there appeared to be; the tank had a collection of machines which frequently injured the subject and poured vicious chemicals into it immediately after the young adult recovered from the prior torture. As he watched the youth, he saw flames and lightning constantly strike the experiment inside the tank.

He seems to be so perfectly innocent, exactly like her and everyone else... precious... I wish I could take a knife or 12 and stab him in the neck... but I need to use electronics to do it instead... if any entity was to be near him it could wake him up.

Suddenly, mechanical limbs turned on inside the tank, moved and twisted around, raised extremely sharp and somewhat razor-like blades which were soaked with some type of viscous slime, and swiftly stabbed the experiment with them repetitively as the flares and bolts of energy quickly became ubiquitous throughout the tank as they shot around and brightened the tank until it became painful to even look towards the room. Misos watched the sight regardlessly until it finally abated and showed the experiment and all of his bleeding gashes in his chest, in his abdomen, in his face, and on his arms and legs as the cage was slowly filled with his blood. The experiment had impaled hands and feet alongside an incised throat.

Misos felt at ease.

He'll certainly recover... but that was sweet.

He walked around and thought deeply about some devices on a few desks in the room which he had built.
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 25th February 2013 at 06:39 PM.

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There was a loud knock on Misos's door.

"Well, better get going. It won't be long before those working in that lab realise that they've got four prisoners missing," Ozias shrugged, getting up. "Come along, you lot."

OOC: Misos is actually in a different lab far away, and the events which I described are a few hours later after the Merges who were rescued by your character escaped.

Blog Entries

OOC: I'm well aware. You said, remember.

The knock sounded again, this time more impatient.

Misos spent the moment to think, picked up a knife, closed the screen to the adjacent room, stood to the side of the threshold rather than directly in front of it, and opened the locked door from the elevator.
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 7th February 2013 at 07:28 PM.

Blog Entries

Foster was standing eerily, almost sinisterly, in the doorway. "Good morning."

"Hello... Why are you here, Jameson?"

Blog Entries

"I have not given you permission to call me by that name. Nonetheless, you speak as if you are surprised to see me. You should be. You are very aware of our... update in leadership, I assume?"

"Yes; I understand it entirely... and I'm curious in regards for your intent. So, I reiterate: why are you here?"

Blog Entries

"My intent is none of your concern. I do, however, still have experiments to carry out that are... forbidden by Atlas. And I also have an army to assist in the hunt for certain Merges." Without another word, Foster walked inside, followed by two Golurk Merges.

"Describe your aforementioned experiments. You should know something before you ask for any type of favor: I have no room for additional test subjects. Tell me now."

Blog Entries

OOC: *knock, knock* Who's there? The GM, that's who.

Blog Entries

OOC: It's nothing serious, just a minor development.

"I am not asking you for any more Merges. I have more Seniko in my army than the rest of the Project has made in total. I simply ask advice. Or rather, that you be a military advisor."

Blog Entries

OOC: Ahem. What ever happened to me being in control of the RP?