Start Ups Split Ends: Start-Up - Page 335

Page 335 of 366 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 5489
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Split Ends: Start-Up

Default Re: Split Ends: Start-Up

OOC: To offer some insight on my antagonist, who is likely going to be used shortly after a couple of weeks, I'll RP as him for the moment.

In a faraway, distant, undisclosed space and time, Misos stood in his personal work room. It was nearly entirely gray and a decent workplace's size with a few desks scattered around which had appliances, electronics, and wires all over them. Several notebooks which were completely used and written in we're all over the place; still, mostly, he kept his notes in his mind, and information was on all the computers as he looked and worked on them in furiously in an eccentric manner.

Damn you, Atlas. You've screwed up so much since the Half Project's chief executive fled. You can't even handle most of our property. If you're acting as our executive's proxy, you'll comply with his standard protocol. You still probably might not, anyways; the real head probably gave you temporary, albeit certainly unlimited, control over our Project while he left to seek refuge due to how absolutely fucked over, disappointed, and upset everyone is. If you're really not acting in his stead, you'll have no clue regarding how to act once your precious satellite, which you spent billions of dollars to invest in rather than something which is actually substantive and prolific in the Project, comes crashing down on top of your world. As a result of what you've done recently and how you permitted those experiments to wander around, they have doubtlessly discovered your toy, and have conceived a method to destroy it. I know that pathetic coalition of Merges who escaped due to how you permitted them to wander around the face of the Earth has already discovered it by now, and, soon, what you spent such a fucking ludicrous investment on to construct and defend is going to be torn right down because of it. That doesn't even begin to describe what sort of hell we'll have to deal with once the device is discovered. I don't care about whether or not your actions are the result of your own volition, Atlas. I simply desire to divulge whether or not the head is still alive and connected to our Project, and, if he has been having you fuck everything up as a result of his own deliberation, what his name is. You might think you're the "boss", Atlas, but you're the fucking tool which everyone uses in the plenary scheme of things... I'll rip out your crotch and tear your neck open with a Tabun-soaked knife, shove your genitals in addition to a gallon of crude oil, a bottle of vodka, and some lit matches down into your lungs, and hang you with a noose of barbed wire once I've finished with my utilization of you to infer the current status of our old boss and, if you acted in accordance with your own will, I'm going to take possession of this miserable Project shortly after you get emasculated.

As he worked with the computer, selected a few things, and clicked "return", an option appeared:

DISPERSE PATHOGEN **** INTO **** **** AND RECORD THE EFFECT ON SUBJECT ****?

YES/NO

He selected "YES".

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!......." a test subject screamed out towards him and the world.

"WELL; DAMN YOU, TOO!!!!!!" he shouted outwards as a response to the victim.

He pressed the return button and selected "YES" over a few more occasions until the clamor became a lachrymation.

He reached onto his desk for a bottle which was filled with some questionable substance, took off the bottle's cap, poured about 6-7 ounces of the medicine into his throat, and resumed his work.
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 25th February 2013 at 11:31 AM.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

"Hello, Helen," Karey said slowly.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: How does Misos know about Aramis...?

"You'd know because you're omniscient...?" he said slowly.

Blog Entries

"Oh, right!"

OOC: Nope, it's not Helen!

OOC: He doesn't know specifically who the head of the Project is, but he knows how the leader placed Atlas in charge of it.

Blog Entries

OOC: Ozias + slow dialogue ending in ? = suspiciousness. And there were three heads of the Project, the fact that an overall one existed was a secret.

"'Oh, right'? No; wrong." He drew his sword and used Flash on the Merge. "What made you think you could impersonate my friend?"

Blog Entries

It was indeed a Tracker. "What makes you think you can turn the power off!?"

Blog Entries

"I just did! Now the neutralisers are down and that means I have the upper hand! So you'd better start running!"

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Karey spoke up in a freakish and loud scream, repeating what Ozias had told the other person to do. "Run away!!"
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Blog Entries

The Tracker backed up through the wall.

"You called me your friend..."

OOC: So, essentially, if he doesn't actually manage the Project in the proper fashion soon, Bdelygmatos will find him in an attempt to torture him violently to death.

Blog Entries

"Get out of here!" Ozias told his new friends, "Get out of the lab before they find you! Find the others, you'll be safe with them!" He focused on the Tracker again. "I called you my friend a long time ago. You have some options. You can fight me, run, or earn the right to call yourself my friend again. If you have a conscience left, pick the right one."

Blog Entries

OOC: Actually, that Tracker wasn't Larson...

Helen laughed with uncharacteristic cheer. "Turn around, Ozias!"

Blog Entries

OOC: Knew that, definitely.

"Lend me a hand, would you? I have a Sableye Merge to decimate in a second."

Blog Entries

"Leave them be. They don't know any better."