Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 5489
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Split Ends: Start-Up

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Split Ends: Start-Up

Scorpion was startled by the sphere, and Rem quickly went into merge form.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Blog Entries

The ice on Nix's wings broke off, and with them she shot violet beams at Rem, continuing to onslaught the Reshiram Merge with the energy even after she had turned into a baseball-sized, white stone, until everything went white.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Scorpion quickly shut her eyes. Rem stood still until she was turned into the Light Stone and couldn't really move anyway.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

When the light faded, Rem was gone. In Nix's place stood a towering figure clad in high-tech, gray-and-white armor. "What'cha think of this, newbie?"

What am I supposed to do?! F*ck; I've got to use Dragon energy quickly! What - oh; wait; I have an idea!

Joseph stopped and looked back down the hallway bordered by windows behind him; he saw a building outside nearby. It was dense, smooth, and thick metal, and it stood a remarkable distance away, but it was worth a shot. As the guards got up and started running after him with their weapons, he ran straight back across the hall, came near the window, and jumped out the tower. As he fell and was soon to hit the adjacent structure, he quickly used Dual Chop.

He clung to the outside of the wall, with his arms having torn into the face of it.
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 17th January 2013 at 07:36 PM.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Whoa, what's going on!? My internet was being a bitch so I couldn't come on at all last night...
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

OOC: Well, Psy-I returned from the store, Ozias seems to be waiting on Lilith, Scorpion is being shown 'White Nix', and Alexandra still needs to deliver my subject.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

OOC: Oh, I didn't realize. About Alexandra, I mean.

Alexandra caught the girl as she fell unconscious, then half-carried, half-dragged her inside, taking her through the building to the nearest place where there were scientists. "Hey, look," she called one of them. "A girl came and knocked on the door, literally. You need subjects, right?"

Scorpion stepped back in awe, staring for a moment before speaking. "Show-off. When'd you learn to do that, anyway? I thought miss Zeckrom was the armored one."
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

"'Show-off'? Nope. This is far from everything I can do." Nix raised her ice-covered arm up in the air, and from it she set loose a huge sphere of flames into the sky. "I didn't learn to do it. I just can."

"Yeah. We need to test Vp-0.9 out, so bring her into room 138a."

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

OOC: She's shooting flames upwards inside a building?

"Don't say you're not a show-off and then show off more. Impressive, though. We could have used this earlier, though, you know?"

"Okay then," Alex said, and she briskly walked off to the indicated room, not wanting to waste time as she still needed to go on her mission. Followed by her Riolu, she stepped inside. "Test subject for Vp-something-or-other."
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

"We could have, but where's the fun in tha--" Nix stopped abruptly. Rem, can I borrow you for, like, the rest of the night for absolutely no justifiable reason?

A scientist picked the girl up and set her on a lab table. He grabbed a syringe from a lab cart and gently injected its contents into her arm. "Where are you headed, Hunter?"

Joseph thought while he was hanging from the side of the building about what he had done and what to do next.

I probably could have used Dragon Claw instead of Dual Chop. If I had, I would definitely have a better grip on this and might have been able to climb or at least fall down, tearing all the way through the metal; but I would also be holding on with only one hand and might not have jumped as far...

He really wished he could have made the jump onto the building's rooftop, but he was content with how things were right here and now; the Project couldn't have him shot down without provoking the general populace and raising a ridiculous quantity of questions, and, for the moment, he didn't have to move at all. He could just relax...

He took the moment to think about the experiment on him, and whoever the hell he could remember worked on it. He thought mostly about the names and voices of the scientists, and finally rested upon thinking about one name; the name of the worker who was in charge of the division which experimented on him. It was pronounced something like "deh-lig-mah-tos". The prick demanded the people who worked on him to have the assignment - and, furthermore, him - completely scrapped and abandoned by yesterday. He remembered his voice from about a week ago perfectly marked into his mind.

"Sir, we've been working on this Project for so long, and we've gotten really far on it."
    "That's of no concern to me; now go away and find some other job in here to work on, but don't keep on milking this excuse for a Merge Project for my funds and resources!"
    "But - Dr. *insert however-the-hell-it's-spelled here*! We believe we have really made a breakthrough on this! We just implemented the new mutagen yesterday into this piece of work! We -"
    "It's too little; and too late, as well. For all which we have researched, studied, and closely observed, this failure couldn't have grown to be a 40-foot-tall, 15-ton weapon, and so much less a 7000-foot-tall, several-million-ton monstrosity. Now; get moving, and find another executive to leech off of, or, not only will I fire you; I'll strip you all of your medical licenses, your Project privileges, and your lives! You will wish you were dead..."
    "Sir -"
    "What?!"
    "What should we do with the body?"
    "Let it wither up here forever, for all I care; it's not as though the patient will ever see the light of life again."
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 24th February 2013 at 08:57 PM.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Just came back from singing in a choir concert. Best concert in my life ^_^
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

OOC: Great~ Really!

As he waited, a scientist came by the broken window across the street. He looked back at her for a moment. Then she started talking to him.

"You can't wait over there forever." she yelled across to Joseph.

"If that's true, why can't I? I could just wait right here until I die. Besides; I don't need to wait forever. I only need to wait for now, until someone comes to help me down. You can't do anything to stop me from doing that." he responded to her.

"You know there are going to be a lot of questions for several reasons, the least of all being why a common young adult somehow has his arms embedded in hard metal without so much as a scratch." she said to him.

"That's your problem; it's not mine. I can wait here for however long I want to. You'll have to do all the answering of everyone's questions." Joseph retorted in an attempt to sound wiser than her and insufferably clever.

"You and I both know that's not true. By the way; are you enjoying the SUN out there on such a lovely day? I would suppose you're having a NICE, FUN MOMENT in the SUNLIGHT, then!" she exclaimed to him, looking up to the sky to stress her point.

"You know what?! I f*cking hate you people." Joseph shouted out back to her.

He remembered her. She was one of the kinder people who referred to him as a "person", "individual", or even a "test victim/subject" more often than others, who simply called him a "body", and also a "corpse" towards the end. Her name was something like "Ann Filos", but he wouldn't even bother to ask her what it was, considering how she might suspect he was conscious throughout the entire experiment. But - wait - why would she think he knew that he might have to revert to his Merge form? They did leave some papers regarding the experiment in the room, but do they actually think he would have bothered to read them before his escape? Whatever; he decided he should consider things like that later.

"You look really young to be working at a place like that! How old are you? 17? 18?" he asked her.

"I'm 16; I'm an intern." she replied to him.
    "You're an intern."
    "Uh-huh."
    "For a malicious, secret organization which kidnaps people and forcibly transforms them into Pokémon Merges painfully and against their will."
    "Yeah."
    "In an internship program sponsored either by some huge-shot, private company or the national government."
    "Yes."
    "You're serious."
    "Yep; I'm an intern."

Joseph sighed and looked around, thinking. He slid out of place and ripped his hands out of the torn metal sheet of the building. He just realized why she would think he knew about what he is. He knew how to use Dragon-type attacks, and used several of them to his advantage in his escape. He slid down the side of the building, content with having considered it rather than risking anything additional before he left, and his feet hit the edge to the metal framework. Suddenly his feet tore a bit out of his shoes and became clawed with rough, bright yellow scales; he tore his shoes off with the claws on his feet and threw them to the ground, then gripped the wall. He slowly climbed down as his hands became Haxorus hands as well. He climbed down, hit the building's outside with another Dragon Claw to use up his supply of energy, put on his shoes, and ran as quickly as he could.
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 19th January 2013 at 01:01 PM.