Page 275 of 366 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 5489

Thread: Split Ends: Start-Up

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Split Ends: Start-Up

Rem stood up and followed her while Scorpion took a moment to realize that she was supposed to do the same, then she walked after them.
    You should read Cucumber Quest because it's a rad webcomic that anyone can enjoy.

OOC: Well; it was shut down for weeks. They probably would have thought he would be unconscious until he died, but he was actually completely awake throughout every part of the experiment, even once they shut it down. This is a while after they decided to end it (the day after everyone who was working on him left to find something else within the Project for an occupation), and, once he got up, he spent all his effort throughout the entire day to tear the cage open.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

OOC: Since it seems everyone is in the pokemon center. Time to make my return. Acie and the others are back.

A small group of "humans" walked out of some rooms in the center. One of the humans we notably very clothed, not showing any skin.

Blog Entries

Nix shed her guise, then tossed the gray sphere in the air. It reshaped itself into a triangular wedge, then lengthened and tapered to a point. The Splicers dropped into the back of her neck.

F-II sniffed the air. "Hmm... Merges."

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Knight stiffened at the scent of other merges. He looked at a group of humans in the center, taking note of the scent coming from them.

The others in the group followed Knight's gaze and understood the look he gave towards Ace.

Blog Entries

Psy-I skipped out of the store, carrying a plastic bag. She sincerely hoped that her androgynous sibling would like what she had picked out. She entered the Pokémon Center, a wide grin across her ivory-as-snow face.

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Hello, back. Had stuff to do.

"I need you to help me..." he struggled for a word, "...Negotiate. Unaggressively. Which means I will need you in your human form so you don't go nuts. No offense." Ozias then appeared to be smacked in the face by an invisible force. "Whoa!"

Blog Entries

OOC: What was that about..?

Blog Entries

OOC: Stuff was, well, mostly homework. Invisible force was Joseph because biiiiig Outrages, which means biiiiig anger. Ozias was talking to Lilith.

Psy-S hurried up to Psy-I. "Happiness. What an interesting principle."

Blog Entries

"It is, isn't it? Yep!" Psy-I handed Psy-S the bag. "Here you go!"

Blog Entries

Psy-S took the bag. "Thanks!" it held out a black piece of clothing, analyzing it, "I like this colour a lot."
    Last edited by Polkadot Jolteon; 17th January 2013 at 04:24 PM.

Blog Entries

"I thought you might like it! Great, great, great! Yay!" Psy-I embraced her sibling briefly, then took a seat at a table.

Blog Entries

"Should I put them on now?"
    "Probably," Kuroi told her, "Better sooner than later." Psy-S nodded, and ran outside, behind the Center to where Ozias had been, taking several items of clothing out.

It quickly figured out how to use a belt, and that it needed one for its jet black pants (obviously in the American sense). The vest, though, was a perfect fit. But what really did the job was the coat. It was three-quarter length, black (like the rest of its clothes, Psy-S had a favorite colour, it seemed) and comfortable to wear. Psy-S almost left the other clothes behind, but then realised that they could be of use to its siblings. It packed the garments back in the bag, and walked into the Pokémon Center again. "How do I look?" it asked Psy-I.

Blog Entries

"Great! Fabulously, stunningly terrific!"

OOC: Well, that felt strange to say.

Joseph headed far down. He ran quickly, but carefully. Eventually, he arrived just above the 4th floor. All the doors suddenly opened at once; security guards began checking all the stairways and floors. Fortunately, the guard who headed out of the next door was looking down the next flight. He thought of sneaking into the room on the floor, but he saw multiple security guards on it, looking and searching around, while workers in lab coats were either talking with them, asking what was going on, walking and looking around occasionally, or focusing on their work.

That doesn't look good; I guess I'd better try the next floor down.

He thought quickly and touched the sentry's left shoulder for half a second as he quickly came around the side, hoping to get the security watch to look back up the stairs; surprisingly, the guard looked directly to his right, anticipating that someone would be there on the opposite side. Joseph thought for a terse moment again, then dodged around past the left quickly before the watchman looked down the stairs again.

"Hey; wait!" the guard said to the Merge, but by the moment he began to think about saying it, Joseph was already down the next set of stairs.

The next one noticed him as soon as he turned and headed down the next staircase. The guard gripped him by his shirt for a moment with the given opportunity, but, fortunately, he managed to get away by nearly tripping the security member up with his leg in a similar technique to a sweep and running away while the lookout adjusted to regain balance; Joseph rolled into the room. Not as many people were looking out on the floor; for every guard in this room, at least 1.5 were on the above floor. Still, everyone started looking at him and yelling out loud; a few people moved out into the hallway to try to stop him, but hardly anyone really did anything which was actually significant.

He looked around desperately to search for an exit. There was another set of stairs, but then he noticed how a few securitymen were all looking around near it. As they noticed him and began to draw their firearms, he realized he had a couple of options: he could either jump out the window 40 or so feet above the ground and likely perish, or he could try to make it down the staircase past these obstacles and probably get shot and killed... or he could get caught and either be locked up again or die without even trying to do anything anyways.
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 17th January 2013 at 04:51 PM.