Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Split Ends

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Split Ends

This'll be interesting. A very good thing to do, too, it'll help us develop our characters and make the more realistic, which I suppose is the goal here.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Blog Entries

Exactly. I expect compliance.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hilbert View Post
    Someone who's mostly positive doesn't get angry easily. Also, this guy displays too much emotion to be enigmatic.

If anger is a flaw, then so is Helen's superiority complex. Which it isn't.
    Then why did you accept Lilith if anger doesn't count as a flaw...?
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilbert View Post
    Someone who's mostly positive doesn't get angry easily. Also, this guy displays too much emotion to be enigmatic.

If anger is a flaw, then so is Helen's superiority complex. Which it isn't.
    Then why did you accept Lilith if anger doesn't count as a flaw...?
    Because you've been here for a long time. He's new, and (this applies to everywhere, everywhen and everywhat) it's the newbies that get the critics chewing their leg.

Blog Entries

From what I can tell, it's a different kind of anger. I might accept if the Flaw is changed to have no discernible trigger. Just random bursts of rage. Wot.

Edit: Here they are!

Name: Sam Ernestine

Class: Scientist

Appearance: Sam is tall, standing at about 6’5”. He has short black hair and brown eyes which are often hidden behind his glasses. He is often dressed like a doctor, wearing the signature white lab-coat and blue clothes. He occasionally wears a medical mask.

Personality: Sam often keeps to himself and is silent during most conversations. His tone of voice makes him sound nervous even when he isn't nervous. He is a loner and has trouble working in large groups. He also longs for previous years to come back; he sometimes looks back on old memories and wishes that he could return to a simpler time.

History: Sam was born in Castelia City to a single mother and a father that had left them. His mother tried to raise him the best she could, but her alone wasn’t enough. When he was young, Sam was very independent and often disobeyed his mother. As a child, he was fascinated by Pokémon, and made it his goal to become a Pokémon scientist, unfortunately it had never happened. At the age of four, his mother married another man, and at the age of seven, he had gotten his half-brother. Years later, when he was in college, he had gotten a crush on a woman named Evelyn. As it turns out, she had liked him as well and the two had started dating. Once the two of them had graduated College, they had gotten themselves involved in the Project. They supported the idea of merging and by the time they had gotten married, they wanted their own child to be a merge.
    At the age of 25, Lilith was born only a week before her cousin, Aaron. Now living in Striaton City, they raised their daughter with love and care, much unlike his biological father. Several times they had to lie to her in order to keep the Project a secret, and they waited until she was a teenager for the merging process. When Aaron had visited, it was a good chance to make him into a merge as well. But by this time, Sam and Evelyn were starting to have second thoughts about transforming their Nephew and Daughter, but they proceeded with the merge anyway. (What happened after is explained in both Lil’s and Aaron’s sign-up).
    Realizing what he had done, Sam had terribly regretted it. In order to have Lilith and Aaron be one of the first of a new species of man and Pokémon, he had to trade the life of his wife, the happiness of his daughter, and the hopes of his brother’s son. After nearly being killed by Lilith, he’s been hiding in both fear and shame. However, he still works for the Project.

Other: Oddly enough, when he was a child, he sometimes drew people with parts of a Pokémon on them.

Pokémon:
    Gardevoir, Female, Synchronize, Psychic/Teleport/Magical Leaf/Heal Pulse
    Lucario, Male, Steadfast, Force Palm/Aura Sphere/Bone Rush/Quick Attack
    Zoroark, Female, Illusion, Pursuit/Foul Play/Night Slash/Fury Swipes
    Charmeleon, Male, Blaze, Dragon Rage/Flamethrower/Scratch/Fire Fang
    Dratini, Female, Shed Skin, Dragon Rage/Thunder Wave/Thunder Bolt/Surf
    Absol, Male, Pressure, Slash/Double Team/Night Slash/Shadow Claw
    Mm-hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeLegend View Post
    I've considered the creation of a villain for a while and came up with one, although I likely will not use him until a more suitable circumstance later on.

Name: Misos Bdelygmatos/Diabolou (his mother's maiden name, which would be his assumed name, and his father's last name, respectively)
    Class: Not Applicable
    Appearance: He's incredibly old, but could actually be mistaken for someone who has only been alive for about 18 years. He has shiny, deep gray hair and eyes. He has somewhat disturbing skin, which is as pale as death and appears to be essentially normal from only a foot away, although, if someone was to step closer just a bit, they would see all the creases and skinless tears in his dying flesh. His body actually slowly rots and withers apart every day. He's still extremely fit and strong in spite of how sickly and aged he actually is. He's 6'0" tall and weighs about 140 lbs. in addition to having a haircut styled like Falkner's.
    Personality: He's a completely malicious, brilliant, murderous, treacherous, miserable, desolating, and hateful misanthrope. He desires only the absolute worst for everyone. He frequently makes the lives of everyone who works under him complete hell with every opportunity which he gets. He always considers how evil everyone is or even has been and likes to torture his personal experiments in the most abominable manner by which he possibly can. Misos is the kind of person who would do something like set an open banquet of all the food which exists in the world in front of all humanity and Pokémon after he starved them and beat them viciously until they were within a yoctometer of their lives, proceed to soak the feast in octane and all the people in kerosene, and spark a violent flame, and, furthermore, would like to watch it all until he dies, even if he would perish with total misery as a consequence. He wants everyone to wither forever in hell.
    History: He was born in Viridian City to a cruel, detestable father and a misunderstanding, terribly apathetic mother. His father performed an experiment on him throughout the entirety of their lives in which they were with each other. Misos' father believed this thought: all things of the world are caused as a result of what people do, what happens in the world exhibits everyone's spirits, the strongest people are the ones who endure the most pain and suffering, all real painful aspects of life have resulted from people's hate and misuse of their free will with such hate, all "good" concepts which are connected to the notion of love are pathetic, and, finally, as a person has more hate, he becomes stronger; so his father forced his entire family to endure the most torturous, hellish lives which he possibly could. As a result of what his father did, Misos initially became hateful towards his father for having forced everyone to suffer; as he grew older, he considered how everyone who lives in the world has done something to cause pain to another, and gradually became hateful towards all sapient life. His father was in the military for Kanto and was a high-ranking officer. Additionally, his mother never loved him, although she never wanted to cause him pain, either. He had 6 siblings; 3 younger sisters who were all a year younger than him and 3 older brothers who were all a year older than him. Misos' father died while Misos was 39; he committed suicide by opening a fragmentation grenade and keeping it in his mouth. Misos was upset by just how lenient his father's death was; he planned shortly before that to hire mercenaries from his gangster coalition which he personally organized throughout his youth to brutally torture his father to death. His mother died 3 years later from a reduced lifespan which resulted from severe trauma from his father. Her last words to him were "I'm sorry, Misos; I don't love you."; over the course of the 18 subsequent years, he personally murdered all his siblings, but was actually never even prosecuted for any of the murders, and had planned an alibi for the potential situation of if he was. He is a founder of the Project and one of its main financiers; he is capable of and has considered a plan for wrenching control of the Project from Aramis Petridis, and, although he does not know the identity of him as the head of the Project, he could easily determine it and begin a terrible uprising if the Project's leader ever opted for something which he does not approve of, although he would prefer to be promoted and earn greater control of the Project by himself in a relatively peaceful manner, with consideration for how he would have more power and people leftover to control if he earned a greater rank.
    Pokémon:

Other: He is actually entirely sane (he just hasn't ever lived with or experienced anything other than hate throughout his life), and easily one of the most intelligent characters in Split Ends; however, he really is a completely monstrous abomination.
    Yep, okay!

Quote Originally Posted by Polkadot Jolteon View Post
    Name: Valkyrie
    Pokémon A: Absol
    Pokémon B: Latias
    Pokémon C: Articuno
    Appearance Before Merge: N/A, I'll add it in if I ever need it.
    Appearance After Merge: Valkyrie has jet-black skin and is covered with white fur. She has Absol's horn coming off her head. In the middle of her forehead, she has Articuno's crest, and has Latias's triangle on her chest. She has Articuno's wings, but in Latias's red. Only her feet are clawed.
    Personality: Valkyrie is cocky, playful, trigger-happy and flirtatious. She's a bit of a badass, and seems to like keeping secrets, being deliberately ambiguous about her identity and even some things about other people. She doesn't get on well with authority figures, or anyone on a "higher level" than her because she doesn't like the way they demand respect without earning any.
    History: If I told you, I'd ruin the fun.
    Flaw A: She finds it difficult to fly, as her wings create cold winds, and Latias's Dragon-type is weak to ice.
    Flaw B: The shattering of her Articuno crest disables her Ice and Flying attacks.
    Flaw C: She has to be careful with her horn, as she can easily damage things with it due to its sharpness.
    The crest-shattering's disablement of Ice and Flying is insufficient.

Alright; I'll use another character for a while.

The Flaw is entirely dependent on how long he stays in Merge form. Also, I haven't seen him use too many moves outside of battle...

Name: Psy-S
    Pokemon A: Registeel
    Pokemon B: Azelf
    Appearance: Psy-S is, unlike its siblings, gender-neutral in appearance, and is composed of steel. It has greyish metal forming what seems to be a pair of bayonets around its lower arms. It has flat, thick steel plates for feet. It has a helmet stylized after Azelf's head. Metal covers its head and neck under the helmet. It has no face, only Registeel's eyes. It also has Azelf's tail. It wears nothing as to prevent overheating (being made of metal and all) but this isn't really a problem in terms of... modesty, because of the lack of gender.
    Personality: Psy-S is the most determined of the three, and it fails to grasp the concept of "obstacle". It is stubborn and defensive, and will force itself to get the job done no matter the expense, nor the reaction of others. It's not very good at deciding what it wants to do, but once it does, there is no stopping it. It enjoys challenges itself constantly.
    History: Psy-S was created by the Project from scratch, rather than using a human subject, as a side-initiative. It was designed to be the strongest living being, and was trained in combat over the past few months. It doesn't care about what it doesn't know until it decides it does.
    Flaw A: Psy-S is made of steel, and gives off heat as a lifeform does, and so it is very easy for it to overheat, and when it does, it renders Psy-S's special attacks unusable.
    Flaw B: Psy-S always acts on logic. However, most of the time this logic is something like "this is what I think is best so I'm doing it now"
    Shadow-Human form: Its human guise is of an androgyn with spiky cyan hair. Its irises are bright yellow, with slit pupils in the middle.
    Good!

Quote Originally Posted by xelda57 View Post
    And here is the second merge of the trio.

Name: Psy-R
    Pokemon A: Regirock
    Pokemon B: Uxie
    Appearance: Psy-I is feminine in appearance, and is composed of rock. She has greyish rocks covering her back. She has flat rocks for feet. She has a helmet stylized after Uxie's head. Rocks cover her head and neck under the helmet. She has no face, only Regice's eyes. She also ha Uxie's tail. Her upper arms are adorned by plates that resemble Uxie's arms, though as long as her own. She wears an orange sweatshirt and sweatpants.
    Personality: Psy-R is the most intelligent of the three, and she can solve many problems easily. She is serious and honest, caring more about the problem(s) at hand than the people around her. She's usually very certain about things, and has and easy time making her own decisions. She enjoys challenging mind games and puzzles.
    History: Psy-I was created by the Project from scratch, rather than using a human subject, as a side-initiative. She was designed to be the most endurant living being, and was trained in combat over the past few months. She has a large amount of knowledge about many things.
    Flaw A: She has trouble thinking when there is loud noise nearby, which just about incapacitates her.
    Flaw B: Since opening her eyes causes anyone who sees them to lose their memories, she is practically blind when in merge form.
    Shadow-Human form: Her human guise is of a girl with short and neat, light yellow hair. Her irises are bright yellow, with slit pupils in the middle.
    Good.

Okay, one more merge. I'm probably going to get rid of a few of mine, as well... And also redo some of their personalities and histories so they're not one-dimensional.

Name: Emerald Sky
    Pokemon A: Golbat
    Pokemon B: Meloetta
    Appearance before Merge: No shadow-human form. She can make herself look close enough to human anyway.
    Appearance after Merge: Her skin is incredibly pale and she has Meloetta's gemstone on her forehead (corresponding to the form). Her eyes are also the color of Meloetta's and she has Golbat's small ears. Emerald wears a T-shirt with very short sleeves and shorts that end just above her knees, between which Meloetta's black skirt-dress-thing comes out and looks like unnecessary extra clothing. When her mouth is closed, her jaw looks a bit deformed, but this is because she is able to open it to extremely wide proportions- at least about 3-4 feet high and 1 foot long, though it hurts when she opens or closes it fully, so it usually hangs open slightly. Because of her mouth, she has trouble singing properly, but when she does, it has the power to calm down pokemon in people who are angered. She can switch between Aria Forme and Pirouette Forme by singing the Relic Song, but only if she does it properly and on tune, which, again, is hard because of her jaw. She has a little trouble with speaking, as well, and also has sharp fangs. In addition, she has a pair of huge Golbat wings that she is capable of flying with. Her hair is exactly like that of Meloetta in either Forme, and the large pin is also there. Though she cannot float like Meloetta, she is extremely light when she needs to be, usually when she is flying.
    Personality: Emerald is a very boring person. She doesn't care much about other people and is bad at cooperation, better at doing everything on her own. She hardly has any conscience and rarely feels guilt when she does things that normal people would feel guilt about. She doesn't like to talk to people, and being merged discouraged this even more. She often has conversations with herself inside her mind, usually having something to do with morbid psychology. However, she does not have multiple personalities, since the two 'voices' that speak are both her, and have her normal personality. She feels almost no embarrassment or shame.
    History: Her parents were never involved much with her, and they were more like general acquaintances that happened to live in the same house than family. She had few friends and would often spend time alone, thinking. Emerald never participated in group activities unless she had to for school reasons. Her grades were usually very low. She was a smart person with a lot of potential, but she never applied herself to anything so her skills mostly went to waste. Her boredom at being placed in classes lower than her actual learning level didn't help, since she put no effort into anything because she saw no point in doing things so easy. This led to her being greatly under-educated.
    Flaw A: Due to her jaw, she has trouble speaking out loud. (In Aria Forme, she has a slight psychic ability, but usually she can only communicate with other psychics because of how weak it is, not that she would care to anyway.) This also goes for any sound-based moves; she has trouble executing these as well, excluding Hyper Voice and Echoes Voice. She has extra trouble with it in Pirouette Forme.
    Flaw B: Emerald's bones are thin and hollow, so they can be broken fairly easily.
    Other: She has terrible eyesight, but she can "see" using ultrasonic waves, which means she also has extra good hearing.
    A-Okay.

Well, I surpassed the character limit trying to send it to Arcturus, but here it is anyway:

Name: Lilith Ernestine

Pokémon: Zoroark

Appearance before merge: Long red hair, blue eyes, typically wore black, white, and blue clothes

Appearance after merge: (The merge made her taller and more muscular, which explains why she looks older)

Personality: Lilith is passive-aggressive, sarcastic, and occasionally mischievous. It’s a bit uncommon for her to be in a good mood and she can be VERY resentful. It will take a while before she reveals her more gentle and caring nature. When in battle, she is reckless and dangerous, but often stops herself before she passes her limits. However, if you hurt someone she cares about, she’ll go all out on you (due to the fact that her frontal lobe was slightly damaged in the merging process). She becomes an unstoppable, but not invincible, beast of rage and revenge. Even if you manage to escape her, she’ll stop at nothing until she gets her revenge on you for whatever you did.

History: Lilith was actually one of the earlier merges (which is why she isn’t merged with multiple Pokémon). Frightened, she had broken her cell open, accidentally killing some scientists with Night Daze. She had managed to evade the hunters for a while and was too scared to try to find out what the project was trying to do. So instead, she had returned to her home in Striaton City to hopefully find that her family was alright. She had found an empty house, but not too far away was her father, who ran when she saw him. Lilith chased the man down an alley, where he had revealed the truth to her. He told Lilith that he and her mother (which was killed in her escape) were part of the Project for many years and that she was planned to be merged before she was born (unlike in scattered shards, he actually regrets turning his daughter into a merge). In a sudden rage, she was almost about to kill him, then he sent out a Gardevoir and teleported away. Lilith still seeks her revenge on him.

Flaw: Lilith has uncontrollable aggression issues that she can never stop by herself, thus making her a threat to both enemies and allies. She also may be disliked by the other merges due to her passive aggressive and sarcastic nature.

Other: She relies more on her illusion ability than she did in the past RPs.

Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0CouB9ggGU

Battle Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKuvfgcPyh0 (The English lyrics fit her perfectly)
    The flaw isn't too good. Make it have something to do with Illusion! Oh, what if her illusions are only primary colors, no secondary, tertiary, grayscale, or anything else?

Name: Clarissa Akiyama
    Pokemon A: Pichu [female]
    Pokemon B: Cleffa
    Appearance before merge: No shadow-human form.
    Appearance after merge: Attachment 82614\ <-that's when she has evolved once. She currently has no fingers on her hands- hardly any hands at all, for that matter-, and the tail is that of a Pichu. Also, her neck is black, the color breaking off into spikes closer to her chest, like a Pichu, and her cheeks are pink. She wears the same outfit (a red shirt, a pink shirt that goes down to her knees, and purple-red tights). Her hair is pink with a little Cleffa curl on the front, and she also has blue eyes and brown, pointed ears on top of her head.
    Personality: Clarissa has ultimate childlike innocence. She loves to play games and she has trouble understanding the seriousness of the situation. She's a very nice little girl and isn't the most useful merge in battle conditions. Like any young child, she cries when upset or hurt and she laughs at small things.
    History: Clarissa, often called Clara, had a pretty normal childhood. She loved to play with pokemon and she wasn't exposed to or taught much about the dangers of the 'real world' before she was taken away, causing her parents to despair.
    Flaw A: Like most Pichu, she can't perform electric attacks without hurting herself in the process. To add to that, she also has trouble directing where they go.
    Flaw B: Since Cleffa and Pichu are both 'baby pokemon', she looks and acts younger than she is- around 6 or 7 years old.
    Other: Her abilities are Cute Charm and Static. And I'm going to have lots of fun with Metronome.
    Flaw B still doesn't seem right.

OH ARCEUS YEAH NEW IDEA This is the best antagonist I've ever come up with! I may link this into a different big arc.

Name: Imitor
    Pokémon: Ditto
    Appearance before Merge:
    Imitor has black hair, brown eyes, and square-framed glasses. He wears a black shirt, and blue jacket and jeans.
    Appearance after Merge:
    He looks no different. That is, until Transform activates. He can mimic the appearance of any Pokémon perfectly (but not Merges or humans) and integrate it temporarily into one of his limbs, giving him the powers of that Pokémon.
    Personality:
    Imitor truly believes that a world of Merges would be an all-round better place. He has high moral values and tries to do the right thing. On the other hand, he is somewhat intimidated by other people and is too much of a coward to stand up to them, doing exactly as he is told.
    History:
    Imitor grew up in Castelia City, and his mother was incredibly strict, so he grew up intimidated by virtually anyone, doing exactly as he was told. He willingly joined the Project, viewing it as a noble cause.
    Flaw: While he has the ability to perfectly mimic even multiple Pokémon at a time, the transformations are limited to one Pokémon per limb (torso and head are included too, however), so the closest he gets to fully transformed is Discord-like. This poses several disadvantages, such as not being able to fully disguise himself as a Pokémon like a Ditto.
    The flaw is kinda pointless, unless he decides to go with a Wurpmle leg.

Okay... Here we go...

More personality, please.

Name: Ozias Wheatley
    Pokémon A: Keldeo (Resolute Forme)
    Pokémon B: Gallade (Shiny)
    Pokémon C: Entei
    Appearance before Merge: Ozias has long white hair and florescent green eyes, and generally wearing clothing of these colours.
    Appearance after Merge:
    Ozias has extremely long white hair tied back in a ponytail. He has a sword that's resembles Keldeo's Resolute Forme horn, along with Keldeo's three feather-like appendages on each of his shoulders, except recoloured, as they now represent not the Swords of Justice but the Pokémon he was Merged with. He has blue boots similar to the patterns on Keldeo's hooves, and a Gallade spike jutting out from his chest. His legs are white like a Gallade, and he has Entei's metal bands around his wrists and ankles.
    Personality: Ozias generally displays a light-hearted, talkative, easy-going, witty and cheeky demeanor, but repeatedly demonstrates a vengeful and unforgiving streak as well. His strong personal sense of justice makes him quick to anger when he feels it is violated. He also has a tendency to babble, mixing apparent nonsense with vital information, sometimes acting erratically to put his listeners off-guard. He is prone to making comments that to outsiders seem obtuse or rude, sometimes to his own embarrassment.
    History: Little is known of Ozias history, save for his twin being Sophia.
    Flaw A: Testerone disables his telepathy, he cannot read the minds of those he feels opposition towards.
    Flaw B: He loses the powers of a Keldeo is his sword is not in his possession.
    Flaw C: The bands on him let him regulate his powers, so they go out of control if they are broken.

Name: Sophia Wheatley
    Which Pokémon you are merged with: Glaceon
    Appearance before merge:
    Sophia has bright green eyes and white hair, but wears ordinary jeans and a grey t-shirt.
    Appearance after merge:
    Sophia's eye and hair color have changed to a pale blue. At the front of her head, her hair reaches down to her upper arms, but merges with Glaceon's hanging appendages by the time it gets there. She has Glaceon's tail, too.
    Personality:
    Sophia is, like her sibling is, very headstrong and stubborn, but other than this, the two are quite different. Sophia is like a Glaceon, and is very mischievous and enigmatic.
    History:
    Sophia is Ozias' twin sister. Little is known besides that.
    Flaw: When provoked, Sophia's negative emotions are strongly amplified.

Name: Wyatt "Zero" Blake
    Pokémon A: Umbreon
    Pokémon B: Darkrai
    Appearance before merge: Zero has black hair and grey eyes, and generally wears monochrome clothes. This is one of the reasons why even in human form he creeps people out.
    Appearance after merge: Zero wears long black "robes", which are torn near the bottom and have a yellow collar and a gold ring on the chest of them. His eyes have become completely turquoise, excluding the pupils and his hair long and white.
    Personality: Zero is a mysterious person. He hates people excluding him and was popular in his hometown before he was taken due to the way he walked the fine line between good and evil.
    History: Zero grew up in Canalave City, but would often visit Newmoon Island for reasons he would refuse to explain. He was in fact visiting there to see his friend Darkrai. One day, however, Darkrai wasn't there. Zero didn't go home that day.
    Flaw A: Since Umbreon is nocturnal... Yeah... He's a bit of a night owl.
    Flaw B: He can't control his nightmare-inducing abilities. Good luck getting your characters to sleep.
    Sophia's personality contradicts what it seems to be in the RP. She doesn't seem very negative.
    Ozias... The bands. Nobody ever notices them. Seems like a flaw has been detracted.

Laura

Lindsey

Alexandra

Alexander

Erina

Erin

Rem

dubious utility
    Now that I think about it, their personalities almost exclusively describe their intelligence. Also, there isn't any history.

Name: Max
    Pokemon A: Phanpy
    Pokemon B: Tyranitar
    Appearance before merge: Max is a very short and small boy. He has dark brown hair and a black T-shirt. He also wears jeans. Max has a huge, heavy backpack on, full of supplies that he uses for living, since he was alone before the merging. Nobody really knows how he manages to carry the thing.
    Appearance after merge: Max is Tyranitar-sized, with light blue Phanpy skin and trunk. He also has Phanpy's hand-and-foot-less limbs. His tail is that of a Tyranitar. He also has large, sharp teeth. He still carries his backpack, but it's only one strap over one arm now. He has the combined, insane strength of both of the two pokemon. He is able to curl up into a ball, like Phanpy when it uses Rollout.
    Personality: Max is rather quiet and shy. He doesn't like making friends for fear of caring about anyone (see history). Therefore, when he is spoken to, he seems very cold and heartless. His Tyranitar merging added confidence to him, but not much. [Character development intended.]
    Flaw A: He's used to hiding in shadows and corners; being huge does not help. He's often looking for somewhere to curl up and hide. Which will get him in the way.
    Flaw B: He will randomly lose control of himself and become very angry. Usually it is (unknown to him) fueled by his rage for the death of his parents that he has forced into the back of his mind.
    History: His parents, whom he loved very much, were murdered when he was seven years old. This was when he gathered the supplies and his backpack and started living on the streets and in the forest, independent, before the officials came and overtook his house. He isn't interested in revenge; he sees no point.
    Flaws don't seem to directly affect his wellbeing.

New edit to Scorpion. Scolipede add!

Name: Scorpion Queen (real name unknown)
    Pokemon A: Skitty
    Pokemon B: Scolipede
    Appearance before merge: She's 5'3" with medium-brown hair that makes her almost look like a boy because of how short it is. Her eyes are also brown, and she has a black T-shirt with a Tirtouga on the back. She also has navy blue pants and blue sneakers.
    Appearance after merge: Scorpion's hair is pink and short. Her skin is tinted slightly more towards the Skitty yellow/tan, while she has Skitty's ears and a very long version of its tail. She has on the black T-shirt with the Tirtouga on the back and navy blue pants on (not jeans). She also wears blue sneakers and white socks that stand out in a very unfashionable way. She also had Scolipede's purple horns and tails. Her legs are those of a Scolipede and she has Skitty paws. She has Scolipede's purple rings and a thick, reddish armor covering her. She also has little Scolipede claws near her neck. She is 8'1" tall.
    Personality: Scorpion got her nickname by being strong, and she has a sharp metaphorical bite if she is provoked. She doesn't care all too much about her appearance, and she doesn't hold grudges for long unless it's about something very bad and serious. Due to her merge, she will sometimes change subjects in one seamless sentence as if she has ADHD.
    Flaw A: She's distracted very easily and is attracted to shiny objects.
    Flaw B: She will instinctively poison things that startle her using Toxic or similar moves, as well as the Ability PoisonPoint.
    Other: She's registered officially in most places as 'X'.
    Flaw B is just a reaction.

Name: Emily Jones
    Pokémon: Virizion
    Appearance before merge: Emily has distinctive red hair, and her brown eyes look somewhat odd because of this. She usually wears a color scheme of blue, black, purple and beige, and is rather fond of sweaters.
    Appearance after merge: Her hair has become black, and a small amount can be seen poking out of a Virizion's-head-shaped hat, like the stripe. She now wears a green suit similar to Virizion's torso and wears the Grass/Fighting-type's boots.
    Personality: She is peppy, excitable and somewhat a comedian in her demeanor. She insults people for their mistakes, then will say nothing more about said screw-up. She is very observant too, and barely misses a trick. However, while she knows a good idea when she sees/hears/etc it, she finds it difficult to come up with them herself. After the Merge, she has become more feminine, a bit vain, and even a little romantic...
    History: Find out!
    Flaw: Emily, being part Virizion, can be easily tricked, should the bait be endangered Pokémon.
    Other: Not yet a Merge, nor a Trainer.

Name: Annabeth Jameson or "Ms Foster"
    Class: Scientist
    Appearance: Foster has short blonde hair, a rather explicit red lipstick and large, square-framed glasses. Under the cover of CEO of Genesis Industries, she wears a black outfit composing of a buttoned tweed jacket, skirt that goes down to knee-length, tights and high-heels. She can occasionally be seen with two armed security guards.
    Personality: Foster is obsessed with organisation, but tries not to force this upon others. Her conscience has been drained to grey, she no longer feels that morality is necessary, with the view that "the end will ultimately come anyway".
    History: Annabeth is known among Project scientists by her fake name. This is because, 14 years ago, she came up with the concept of Eggs containing Merges. Until a year ago, it had been but a concept, but had earned her the nickname "Ms Foster", derived from the term "foster mother". The name stuck, and so when the Project set up Genesis, she was made CEO of it due to her idea, using her nickname as an identity.
    Pokémon: Sawk/Male/Sturdy/Close Combat, Endure, Bide, Reversal
    Throh/Male/Inner Focus/Wide Guard, Protect, Superpower, Stone Edge
    Emily's flaw is kind of hard to exploit.

Name: Mallory

Age: 12 (impossible to tell what her age is in merge form)

Gender: Originally female (since being merged, you can’t distinct her gender)

Pokémon: Yamask

Appearance before merge: Mallory had long strawberry-blonde hair and wore a white and blue striped shirt with jeans and sneakers, pretty average.

Appearance after merge: Mallory is currently made out of ghost-like mist. You can’t feel her and she can’t feel anything else. Her “skin” is the same color as a Yamask’s and she has its eyes. Mallory prefers to wear her mask, since it’s closer to a human face than her current one. She has no mouth, and therefore speaks through telepathy. She doesn’t need clothes, it’s not like there’s anything to cover up when you’re basically mist in a human shape.

Personality: Before the merge, Mallory was quiet, shy, and a loner. She was always happier being alone. Since the merge, she is confused, depressed, and scared. She doesn’t know whether she is dead or alive, and either way she knows that she could never be accepted by her family in her current state.
    History: Mallory lived a normal life in Icirrus City; she had both parents and an older sister. No matter how many people she had met and kids that she had conversations with, she always found herself alone in the end. After a couple of years, she had learned how to embrace the loneliness and began to love it. She would do whatever she could to be by herself, but it led to her demise. Since no one was ever around, she was easy prey for the Project’s hunters.

Flaw: Mallory sometimes cannot be seen by anyone else even when she wants to. Being a ghost type, she is hardly seen by any other type except psychics. Being a mist form and unable to touch anything, she feels like she is useless to the group because she can’t hit an enemy and send them flying.

Other: Mallory has yet to discover her true potential, such as becoming a fast-traveling black smoke, possessing inanimate objects, and solidifying herself for combat

Theme Song: Zelda Twilight Princess - Snowpeak - YouTube
    Battle Theme: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Blizzeta theme (phase 2) - YouTube
    Nothing wrong with this one...

Name: Rem Note
    Pokemon A: Reshiram
    Pokemon B: Kyogre
    Appearance before Merge: Rem is average height with orange pants and reddish-orange pants. She wears plain grey sneakers and
    Appearance after Merge: Rem stands at 13 feet tall and is covered in thick white fur, under which is dark blue skin. She has blue eyes, the 'whites' of which are yellow. Her arms, which are wide and blue Kyogre fins with her large hands sticking out in place of Kyogre's fingers, have huge, feathery wings extending at their ends. Rem's hair is shoulder-length and light brown, but two clumps extend from the back into Reshiram's long white mane-things. Still being humanoid, she wears a reddish-orange shirt and plain orange pants that are convenient for moving around easily. She has Reshiram's tail as well as Kyogre's two tails on either side of it. She has fins coming out from her back. Kyogre's red markings outline in the corresponding places.
    -Might draw it later, shadow human form is the same but with the above mentioned clothes once they get them-
    Personality: Rem is very shy, usually never speaking unless she is spoken to. She's shy about sharing her thoughts and feelings with anyone, so she simply stays contained within herself. Being merged with Kyogre makes her unwillingly a little against Kuroi and the feeling that Nix is her leader in some way. She's good at keeping calm in bad situations, but even if she doesn't share them, she still has plenty of feelings. She's actually rather intelligent, but too afraid to share her thoughts.
    History: Rem lived with her father in a quiet city with few people. Her few friends were far more outgoing than her, so she often felt out-of-place with them. She slowly drew away from everyone, keeping everything to herself and becoming a more and more quiet person. She was taking a walk in the forest alone one time, which was a perfect opportunity for the Project to capture her from the unsuspecting little town.
    Flaw A: Anytime that a large enough amount of water comes in contact with her tail, she is unable to use fire- or dragon-type moves.
    Flaw B: Drizzle can activate without warning, though often triggered by strong emotions, and it also activates Flaw A.
    Other: Dubious utility cookies with many notebooks, this is extremely relevant
    Better!
    GUESS WHO'S ALSO BACK!

Name: Aaron Ernestine

Pokémon: Lucario

Appearance before merge: Aaron was around 5’7”; he had brown hair which in the right lighting would look copper. He would wear comfortable clothes and not really any vibrant colors were ever seen on him.

Appearance after merge:

Personality: Aaron is generally laid back and calmer than his relative. When he’s sad, he often tries to hide his emotions, and when he’s angered, he’s very similar to his cousin. Even though the merge gave him more self-control, he would stop at nothing until he gets justice. Aaron’s actions cannot be easily controlled by someone else and once he sets his mind on something, he would never back down until he reaches his goal.

History: Several months ago, he had visited Striaton City to visit his cousin’s (Lilith’s) family. Little did he know that his Aunt and Uncle would end up using him and his cousin as guinea pigs for the merging experiments. They were made to be counterparts of each other, Male, Female, Lucario, Zoroark. They were put into separate cells, and when Lilith escaped, he had survived her attack (while he was still unconscious). Any project members that were still alive, he had attacked out of fear. Once he had calmed down, he had noticed that his Aunt was a member of project and that she had been killed. With his new abilities, Aaron had sensed Lilith’s aura around the corpse. Fearing the worst, he has been following the trace of her aura to hopefully find her alright.

Flaw: Another thing to add on to the counterpart list is that he had received physical damage while Lilith received mental damage. His skeletal structure tried to become more like a Lucario, but it had failed and weakened his skeleton. His bones can be easily broken, which would disable him for a whole battle (unless moves like Heal Pulse are used)

Other: Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV6Or_LXuG8
    Battle Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo7mDXP478s
    Reaccepted.

Quote Originally Posted by GlaceonLover94 View Post
    Merge

Name: Autumn

Pokemon A: Glaceon
    Pokemon B: Leafeon
    Pokemon C: Umbreon
    Pokemon D: Espeon
    Pokemon E: Vaporeon
    Pokemon F: Jolteon
    Pokemon G: Flareon

Appearance before merge: I don't have plans for Shadow-human state.

Appearance after merge: Autumn seemed to have merged well as she has visible parts from all the eeveelutions except for eevee. She has the leafy head or hair you could say from Leafeon. Her coat is big and fluffy like that of Flareon. She as gills below her ears like that of Vaporeon. Her eyes are reddish and round commonly seen by Umbreon. Her forehead consists of a small red gem like that of a Espeon. Her tail is shaped like that of Glaceon but more icy colored than the normal Glaceon. Finally, she has the rough touch of a Jolteon as well as small spikes below her stomach which sometimes can be mistaken as nipples for feeding young. Her random distribution between the physical properties of the eeveelutions make her actually quiet beautiful.

Personality: Autumn has so many mixed personalizes. She seems to have acted out every personality out there at least once. The personality she seems to act out the most is that of her being very serious. Her attractions to males seem to be stronger than most. She has a hard time trying not to hook up with a male constantly especially when she is in heat to mate. If and when her flirt personality kicks in, she will start shunning all girls away from her and those who stand in her way from the guy she is focused on will trigger her to be very violent.

Nature has a powerful effect on Autumn has many of her personalty's can be triggered right away from certain events. Almost every night when the sun is all the way down is Autumn at peace with the world. Her acts of kindness boost up drastically during these times however she hardy uses this gift for everyone is asleep. During a full moon, this emotion is always triggered. Temperatures that reach over 100 degrees Fahrenheit is truly when Autumn is feared for her pure violent nature is unleashed out on anyone who she has the slightest dislike of. Her acts of being curious and shy trigger when no other reason for her to act anything else occurs. She becomes very greedy, needy, and demanding when her body greatly demands any need. Basic needs such as food or water are the most common for this personality to trigger. Autumn becomes very unresponsive and will refuse any command or ask, asked of her when she does not get what she wants. Since her personality changes randomly most of the time, who knows what she would want. Anger is the only normal personality that anyone would get is when Autumn is told that she is wrong or that she is doing something the wrong way. This personality however does not always follow with violence with Autumn.

If done of the above happens, her emotions are random. Emotions that are not listed have nothing that would increase their chance of being shown.
    Note: Most of her personality is off of emotions. Lots of words I used as personality above are really talking about emotions.

History: Can't think of any yet. I will edit and let you know if I change this.

Flaw A: Any moves she uses that would otherwise increase in affect for any reason is not. She gains no extra power from moves she uses of the same type has she. Huge waste of the gift of being seven types. Example: Weather effects like rain dance does not increase her water type powers. Bulk up does nothing.
    Flaw B: Her type's do not resist any moves that she is struck by. Moves that would be super effective against her apply to all her types. Example: Psychic attacks ignore her dark type structure. If attacked by a bug move will ignore any type that would resist it and super effect everything else and deal 800% damage because of the types Psychic, Dark, and Grass.
    Flaw C: Status and stat changes that are negative to her are doubled if hit by one. Status positive effects that she uses or is stuck by is reduced by half. She cannot positively gain stat changes due to Flaw A.
    Flaw D: She tires out very quick due to the constant emotion changes.
    Flaw E: Her physical makeup of all the eeveelutions does not help her travel any better in specialized locations. Example: Her grass makeup does not help her climb trees any better than the normal grass type would. Her water makeup does not let her swim any better than other the normal water type would.
    Flaw F: Memories of what she did last is erased from her mind when she changes emotions randomly. Note: She can still remember long term memories. This flaw makes it impossible for her to remember short term memories.
    Flaw G: She is easily sensed by pokemon that have the ability to sense such as psychic pokemon and pokemon who can use aura like Lucario due to her makeup. Note: This is the only flaw that can sometimes be an advantage. Example: Both friendly and hostile pokemon can sense where she is.

There is my sign up. I hope I put enough detail in. :)
    Yep.

I hope I've worked on this well.

Name: Jon Teou (pronounced tʰeh-oūh)
    Pokémon: Mewtwo (Shiny)
    Appearance Before Merge: He has black hair alongside white skin and dark eyes. His skin can tan to a moderate coloration, but he has been inside too much. He is around 5'11" tall and weighs about 150-155 lbs. in addition to being in a strong physical state. He wears a gray collared shirt and khakis with a black fabric jacket which has a red inside in addition to gray running shoes. His clothes are all covered in debris which accumulated onto them while he was in his stasis tank from how long he has been in as well as exactly what has been put in there while he was experimented on.
    Appearance After Merge: He's 7'0" in height and 270-280 pounds in weight. He is covered in gray fur, his hair is gray, his eyes are red, and he has a massive tail which has green fur. As he uses any extent of his power while he is in human form, his eyes always become an unmissable bright red hue, and his skin may occasionally become a pale gray color and coursing red with the blood from his veins.
    Personality: He was the human discovered by the Project to have the most suited mind to know, soul to will, and heart to feel in order to suffer the pain which he had to experience for Mewtwo's full power, which essentially made him the "perfect" nominee out of all the experiments to become partially Mewtwo. He was intended to be used as the perfect subject for the torturous experimentation, with additional enhanced powers aside from what any of the other subjects would have had. As a result of the pain which would be incomprehensible to any other entity because of how unimaginably painful it was, his spirit has been torn apart, he cannot remember how he lived before he woke up, and he spends his entire life considering how worthless he is. He doesn't want to cause pain to anyone, but if he has to in order to prevent people from doing that to others, he will warn them about it, and then force them to suffer until they stop. He's not a good battler at all, everyone needs to watch out for him to be sure about how he won't fall into the Project's possession again, and he loves every spirit and entity, but this is his greatest weakness, as he wouldn't ever want to injure even his enemies, who would abuse it to torture him to death or get him into their control, despite how he actually knows what they would do to him if he allowed them to do it.
    History: He doesn't remember his history. They tortured him as much as they could from the start, and that's all which he can remember. He was meant to become the most powerful instrument which could have ever possibly existed. The only way for them to have ever created the perfect weapon was to torture the most loving collection of emotion which they could find and making it the most hateful one. The Merges awoke the experiment before their enemies could corrupt him, which subsequently led to his freedom.
    Flaw: He has a crushed spirit, and, although, with his immeasurable Psychic power, he has the capability to make what he feels real, he's too empathetic to actually want to use it to cause pain.
    Other: He actually is Misos Diabolou's main workpiece; Diabolou likes to torture him as much as he possibly can during the tests on him which he only conducts to cause misery to someone else.

Theme: Dearly Beloved - (Kingdom Hearts II)

Battle Theme: Give Me All Your Love - (The World Ends with You)
    I can't remember, nor do I feel like sifting through the piles for your previous Mewtwo SU. Take the same criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by erwincelmo View Post
    Name: Leone Huntley

Pokemon A: Blaziken

Pokemon B: Salamence

Appearance before merge:Grey Hoody, Brown Spiky Mid long hair, Green Eyes and He always wears red skinny jeans he is also 5.9ft and wears glasses

Appearance after merge: His torso is more human-like rather than purely Blaziken's torso and Blaziken's head, but with a more human-like structure, Salamence's claws with Blaziken's Arms and his hands are human-like with Salamence's wings on his back and he has Blaziken's legs.His human hair instead of Blaziken's mane, and he has a human-like feet also He is 5.9ft tall.

Personality: He is commonly happy, but if he is tired he will be moody and maybe angry from time to time, He is usually always positive.He has a phobia about ghosts in graveyards and he also is very easily scared by other humans this is also a trigger to annoy him and make him angry.He is the mysterious type, but once you know him he is very chatty and very bubbly.He has very few friends; they are quite close to him because they know him well enough.

History: He remembers nothing except that he was in the hospital and he saw his parents being covered with this light grey blanket of some sort with a police man taking them away in a hospital stretcher.

Flaw A : He goes berserk when Blaze is activated.

Flaw B : His wings are too big to fit narrow door ways or small spaces

*Fixed
    If you make him less powerful when Blaze is activated, I'll ignore the odd wording and assume that he's moody, with a default positive attitude and accept. I hate mulling over things like this.
    Last edited by Charles Dunois; 25th January 2013 at 12:01 PM.

I actually didn't previously make a Mewtwo character; I just asked whether or not I could make one... and, coincidentally, as you asked me not to use him until later, I already intended to do that, so of course I complied due to unanimity.

Also, I will work on specification in my other Merge's flaws, but, just so you know, it's a bit more dependent on what he does and how much he'll do over a certain duration.
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 25th January 2013 at 02:10 PM.

Blog Entries

Edited, excepting Sophia's personality yet. She's always depressed, why is that not negative?

Blog Entries

Because her personality description says nothing about either depression or negativity.

Blog Entries

...Oh. I see. And feel stupid. Edited.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I'm going to edit my SUs into this post. I have to redo all if them since my computer just crashed.

Project Members

Merges
    Arc here's all of mine to re-look over if you're re-accepting all merges

Blog Entries

I saw them. They're fine, other than the shortage of commas.

I hope it's better.

Blog Entries

It is.

K; thx.

Blog Entries

Still, please wait up. I need you to free the other new characters, besides Infinity. She doesn't technically exist, yet.

Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast