Thread: Split Ends

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Split Ends

No way I will be the one to do it.

Blog Entries

Hmm... Uh, I'll let the three of you sort that out.

I hope I've worked on this well.

Name: Jon Teou (pronounced tʰeh-oūh)
    Pokémon: Mewtwo (Shiny)
    Appearance Before Merge: He has black hair alongside white skin and dark eyes. His skin can tan to a moderate coloration, but he has been inside too much. He is around 5'11" tall and weighs about 150-155 lbs. in addition to being in a strong physical state. He wears a gray collared shirt and khakis with a black fabric jacket which has a red inside in addition to gray running shoes. His clothes are all covered in debris which accumulated onto them while he was in his stasis tank from how long he has been in as well as exactly what has been put in there while he was experimented on.
    Appearance After Merge: He's 7'0" in height and 270-280 pounds in weight. He is covered in gray fur, his hair is gray, his eyes are red, and he has a massive tail which has green fur. As he uses any extent of his power while he is in human form, his eyes always become an unmissable bright red hue, and his skin may occasionally become a pale gray color and coursing red with the blood from his veins.
    Personality: He was the human discovered by the Project to have the most suited mind to know, soul to will, and heart to feel in order to suffer the pain which he had to experience for Mewtwo's full power, which essentially made him the "perfect" nominee out of all the experiments to become partially Mewtwo. He was intended to be used as the perfect subject for the torturous experimentation, with additional enhanced powers aside from what any of the other subjects would have had. As a result of the pain which would be incomprehensible to any other entity because of how unimaginably painful it was, his spirit has been torn apart, he cannot remember how he lived before he woke up, and he spends his entire life considering how worthless he is. He doesn't want to cause pain to anyone, but if he has to in order to prevent people from doing that to others, he will warn them about it, and then force them to suffer until they stop. He's not a good battler at all, everyone needs to watch out for him to be sure about how he won't fall into the Project's possession again, and he loves every spirit and entity, but this is his greatest weakness, as he wouldn't ever want to injure even his enemies, who would abuse it to torture him to death or get him into their control, despite how he actually knows what they would do to him if he allowed them to do it.
    History: He doesn't remember his history. They tortured him as much as they could from the start, and that's all which he can remember. He was meant to become the most powerful instrument which could have ever possibly existed. The only way for them to have ever created the perfect weapon was to torture the most loving collection of emotion which they could find and making it the most hateful one. The Merges awoke the experiment before their enemies could corrupt him, which subsequently led to his freedom.
    Flaw: He has a crushed spirit, and, although, with his immeasurable Psychic power, he has the capability to make what he feels real, he's too empathetic to actually want to use it to cause pain.
    Other: He actually is Misos Diabolou's main workpiece; Diabolou likes to torture him due to his so dubious utility of his hate as much as he possibly can during the tests on him which he only conducts to cause misery to someone else.

Theme: Dearly Beloved - (Kingdom Hearts II)

Battle Theme: Give Me All Your Love - (The World Ends with You)
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 26th January 2013 at 09:50 PM.

Blog Entries

Okay, I'll judge it tomorrow.

Wait; would you approve of it as a shiny Mewtwo?

Blog Entries

Hmm? I might, but I also might not. It depends on the content of the SU.

I meant to ask whether or not it'll have any influence on your decision and how it will if it does...

Blog Entries

Honestly? It probably won't.

@PokeLegend, I accept on the condition that you wait for me to tell you when to bring him in.
    Last edited by Charles Dunois; 24th January 2013 at 11:34 AM.

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PokeLegend View Post
    He was the human discovered by the Project to have the most suited mind to know, soul to will, and heart to feel in order to suffer the pain which he had to experience for Mewtwo's full power, which essentially made him the "perfect" nominee out of all the experiments to become partially Mewtwo. He was intended to be used as the perfect subject for the torturous experimentation, with additional enhanced powers aside from what any of the other subjects would have had.
    He has bonus powers that Mewtwo doesn't?

xelda57 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilbert View Post
    Honestly? It probably won't.

@PokeLegend, I accept on the condition that you wait for me to tell you when to bring him in.
    I'll comply with your terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Polkadot Jolteon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeLegend View Post
    He was the human discovered by the Project to have the most suited mind to know, soul to will, and heart to feel in order to suffer the pain which he had to experience for Mewtwo's full power, which essentially made him the "perfect" nominee out of all the experiments to become partially Mewtwo. He was intended to be used as the perfect subject for the torturous experimentation, with additional enhanced powers aside from what any of the other subjects would have had.
    He has bonus powers that Mewtwo doesn't?

No; he is more powerful than Mewtwo himself with regards to his Psychic capabilities and how he uses them, but what I meant to convey by that is how he has all Mewtwo's powers completely, while other subjects would have hindered power, in addition to how unlike how others would lose some of those skills, they are actually amplified for him.

Blog Entries

Ah, I see now. Uh, well, other Merges aren't less powerful than the Pokémon they are associated and Merged with.

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

On the contrary they are actually stronger and smarter.

Blog Entries

Well, not all of them are smarter...

Alright; well, thanks.

Name: Leone Huntley

Pokemon A: Blaziken

Pokemon B: Salamence

Appearance before merge:Grey Hoody, Brown Spiky Mid long hair, Green Eyes and He always wears red skinny jeans he is also 5.9ft and wears glasses

Appearance after merge: His torso is more human-like rather than purely Blaziken's torso and Blaziken's head, but with a more human-like structure, Salamence's claws with Blaziken's Arms and his hands are human-like with Salamence's wings on his back and he has Blaziken's legs.His human hair instead of Blaziken's mane, and he has a human-like feet also He is 5.9ft tall.

Personality: He is commonly happy, but if he is tired he will be moody and maybe angry from time to time, He is usually always positive.He has a phobia about ghosts in graveyards and he also is very easily scared by other humans this is also a trigger to annoy him and make him angry.He is the mysterious type, but once you know him he is very chatty and very bubbly.He has very few friends; they are quite close to him because they know him well enough.

History: He remembers nothing except that he was in the hospital and he saw his parents being covered with this light grey blanket of some sort with a police man taking them away in a hospital stretcher.

Flaw A : He gets weaker when Blaze is activated.

Flaw B : His wings are too big to fit narrow door ways or small spaces

*Fixed
    *Fixed
    Last edited by erwincelmo; 25th January 2013 at 02:40 PM.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic61578_11.gif

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast