Thread: Split Ends

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Split Ends

What's wrong, then?
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Blog Entries

It's fine...

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

If you say so. I won't intrude on others' personal things.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hilbert View Post
    It's fine...
    LET ME LOVE/HELP YOU!
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Hilbert View Post
    I am sad.
    What's wrong?

Blog Entries

It's nothing to worry about.

Merge

Name: Autumn

Pokemon A: Glaceon
    Pokemon B: Leafeon
    Pokemon C: Umbreon
    Pokemon D: Espeon
    Pokemon E: Vaporeon
    Pokemon F: Jolteon
    Pokemon G: Flareon

Appearance before merge: I don't have plans for Shadow-human state.

Appearance after merge: Autumn seemed to have merged well as she has visible parts from all the eeveelutions except for eevee. She has the leafy head or hair you could say from Leafeon. Her coat is big and fluffy like that of Flareon. She as gills below her ears like that of Vaporeon. Her eyes are reddish and round commonly seen by Umbreon. Her forehead consists of a small red gem like that of a Espeon. Her tail is shaped like that of Glaceon but more icy colored than the normal Glaceon. Finally, she has the rough touch of a Jolteon as well as small spikes below her stomach which sometimes can be mistaken as nipples for feeding young. Her random distribution between the physical properties of the eeveelutions make her actually quiet beautiful.

Personality: Autumn has so many mixed personalizes. She seems to have acted out every personality out there at least once. The personality she seems to act out the most is that of her being very serious. Her attractions to males seem to be stronger than most. She has a hard time trying not to hook up with a male constantly especially when she is in heat to mate. If and when her flirt personality kicks in, she will start shunning all girls away from her and those who stand in her way from the guy she is focused on will trigger her to be very violent.

Nature has a powerful effect on Autumn has many of her personalty's can be triggered right away from certain events. Almost every night when the sun is all the way down is Autumn at peace with the world. Her acts of kindness boost up drastically during these times however she hardy uses this gift for everyone is asleep. During a full moon, this emotion is always triggered. Temperatures that reach over 100 degrees Fahrenheit is truly when Autumn is feared for her pure violent nature is unleashed out on anyone who she has the slightest dislike of. Her acts of being curious and shy trigger when no other reason for her to act anything else occurs. She becomes very greedy, needy, and demanding when her body greatly demands any need. Basic needs such as food or water are the most common for this personality to trigger. Autumn becomes very unresponsive and will refuse any command or ask, asked of her when she does not get what she wants. Since her personality changes randomly most of the time, who knows what she would want. Anger is the only normal personality that anyone would get is when Autumn is told that she is wrong or that she is doing something the wrong way. This personality however does not always follow with violence with Autumn.

If done of the above happens, her emotions are random. Emotions that are not listed have nothing that would increase their chance of being shown.
    Note: Most of her personality is off of emotions. Lots of words I used as personality above are really talking about emotions.

History: Can't think of any yet. I will edit and let you know if I change this.

Flaw A: Any moves she uses that would otherwise increase in affect for any reason is not. She gains no extra power from moves she uses of the same type has she. Huge waste of the gift of being seven types. Example: Weather effects like rain dance does not increase her water type powers. Bulk up does nothing.
    Flaw B: Her type's do not resist any moves that she is struck by. Moves that would be super effective against her apply to all her types. Example: Psychic attacks ignore her dark type structure. If attacked by a bug move will ignore any type that would resist it and super effect everything else and deal 800% damage because of the types Psychic, Dark, and Grass.
    Flaw C: Status and stat changes that are negative to her are doubled if hit by one. Status positive effects that she uses or is stuck by is reduced by half. She cannot positively gain stat changes due to Flaw A.
    Flaw D: She tires out very quick due to the constant emotion changes.
    Flaw E: Her physical makeup of all the eeveelutions does not help her travel any better in specialized locations. Example: Her grass makeup does not help her climb trees any better than the normal grass type would. Her water makeup does not let her swim any better than other the normal water type would.
    Flaw F: Memories of what she did last is erased from her mind when she changes emotions randomly. Note: She can still remember long term memories. This flaw makes it impossible for her to remember short term memories.
    Flaw G: She is easily sensed by pokemon that have the ability to sense such as psychic pokemon and pokemon who can use aura like Lucario due to her makeup. Note: This is the only flaw that can sometimes be an advantage. Example: Both friendly and hostile pokemon can sense where she is.

There is my sign up. I hope I put enough detail in. :)
    Last edited by EeveelutionLover; 23rd January 2013 at 02:18 AM.

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Very good. Nice and extensive. I see nothing wrong with it. But, since I'm not the GM...

Blog Entries

I accept. We shall require an opportunity to introduce 'er.

Blog Entries

Holy F***... all those Eeveelutions...

Blog Entries

It's more Pokémon than I've ever used.
    Last edited by Charles Dunois; 23rd January 2013 at 11:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Name: Sam Ernestine

Class: Scientist

Appearance: Sam is tall, standing at about 6’5”. He has short black hair and brown eyes which are often hidden behind his glasses. He is often dressed like a doctor, wearing the signature white lab-coat and blue clothes. He occasionally wears a medical mask.

Personality: Sam often keeps to himself and is silent during most conversations. His tone of voice makes him sound nervous even when he isn't nervous. He is a loner and has trouble working in large groups. He also longs for previous years to come back; he sometimes looks back on old memories and wishes that he could return to a simpler time.

History: Sam was born in Castelia City to a single mother and a father that had left them. His mother tried to raise him the best she could, but her alone wasn’t enough. When he was young, Sam was very independent and often disobeyed his mother. As a child, he was fascinated by Pokémon, and made it his goal to become a Pokémon scientist, unfortunately it had never happened. At the age of four, his mother married another man, and at the age of seven, he had gotten his half-brother. Years later, when he was in college, he had gotten a crush on a woman named Evelyn. As it turns out, she had liked him as well and the two had started dating. Once the two of them had graduated College, they had gotten themselves involved in the Project. They supported the idea of merging and by the time they had gotten married, they wanted their own child to be a merge.
    At the age of 25, Lilith was born only a week before her cousin, Aaron. Now living in Striaton City, they raised their daughter with love and care, much unlike his biological father. Several times they had to lie to her in order to keep the Project a secret, and they waited until she was a teenager for the merging process. When Aaron had visited, it was a good chance to make him into a merge as well. But by this time, Sam and Evelyn were starting to have second thoughts about transforming their Nephew and Daughter, but they proceeded with the merge anyway. (What happened after is explained in both Lil’s and Aaron’s sign-up).
    Realizing what he had done, Sam had terribly regretted it. In order to have Lilith and Aaron be one of the first of a new species of man and Pokémon, he had to trade the life of his wife, the happiness of his daughter, and the hopes of his brother’s son. After nearly being killed by Lilith, he’s been hiding in both fear and shame. However, he still works for the Project.

Other: Oddly enough, when he was a child, he sometimes drew people with parts of a Pokémon on them.

Pokémon:
    Gardevoir, Female, Synchronize, Psychic/Teleport/Magical Leaf/Heal Pulse
    Lucario, Male, Steadfast, Force Palm/Aura Sphere/Bone Rush/Quick Attack
    Zoroark, Female, Illusion, Pursuit/Foul Play/Night Slash/Fury Swipes
    Charmeleon, Male, Blaze, Dragon Rage/Flamethrower/Scratch/Fire Fang
    Dratini, Female, Shed Skin, Dragon Rage/Thunder Wave/Thunder Bolt/Surf
    Absol, Male, Pressure, Slash/Double Team/Night Slash/Shadow Claw

Blog Entries

Accepted! Now, here's my part!
    Last edited by Charles Dunois; 22nd February 2013 at 07:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

No one has made a merge from the X mascot have they?

Blog Entries

At least two people were thinking of it, though~

Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast