Default Re: Split Ends

What page would that be?

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Page 25.

Blog Entries

Just realized that Nix is the only one of the three without a surname.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Edited.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

I've considered the creation of a villain for a while and came up with one, although I likely will not use him until a more suitable circumstance later on.

Name: Misos Bdelygmatos/Diabolou (his mother's maiden name, which would be his assumed name, and his father's last name, respectively)
    Class: Not Applicable
    Appearance: He's incredibly old, but could actually be mistaken for someone who has only been alive for about 18 years. He has shiny, deep gray hair and eyes. He has somewhat disturbing skin, which is as pale as death and appears to be essentially normal from only a foot away, although, if someone was to step closer just a bit, they would see all the creases and skinless tears in his dying flesh. His body actually slowly rots and withers apart every day. He's still extremely fit and strong in spite of how sickly and aged he actually is. He's 6'0" tall and weighs about 140 lbs. in addition to having a haircut styled like Falkner's.
    Personality: He's a completely malicious, brilliant, murderous, treacherous, miserable, desolating, and hateful misanthrope. He desires only the absolute worst for everyone. He frequently makes the lives of everyone who works under him complete hell with every opportunity which he gets. He always considers how evil everyone is or even has been and likes to torture his personal experiments in the most abominable manner by which he possibly can. Misos is the kind of person who would do something like set an open banquet of all the food which exists in the world in front of all humanity and Pokémon after he starved them and beat them viciously until they were within a yoctometer of their lives, proceed to soak the feast in octane and all the people in kerosene, and spark a violent flame, and, furthermore, would like to watch it all until he dies, even if he would perish with total misery as a consequence. He wants everyone to wither forever in hell.
    History: He was born in Viridian City to a cruel, detestable father and a misunderstanding, terribly apathetic mother. His father performed an experiment on him throughout the entirety of their lives in which they were with each other. Misos' father believed this thought: all things of the world are caused as a result of what people do, what happens in the world exhibits everyone's spirits, the strongest people are the ones who endure the most pain and suffering, all real painful aspects of life have resulted from people's hate and misuse of their free will with such hate, all "good" concepts which are connected to the notion of love are pathetic, and, finally, as a person has more hate, he becomes stronger; so his father forced his entire family to endure the most torturous, hellish lives which he possibly could. As a result of what his father did, Misos initially became hateful towards his father for having forced everyone to suffer; as he grew older, he considered how everyone who lives in the world has done something to cause pain to another, and gradually became hateful towards all sapient life. His father was in the military for Kanto and was a high-ranking officer. Additionally, his mother never loved him, although she never wanted to cause him pain, either. He had 6 siblings; 3 younger sisters who were all a year younger than him and 3 older brothers who were all a year older than him. Misos' father died while Misos was 39; he committed suicide by opening a fragmentation grenade and keeping it in his mouth. Misos was upset by just how lenient his father's death was; he planned shortly before that to hire mercenaries from his gangster coalition which he personally organized throughout his youth to brutally torture his father to death. His mother died 3 years later from a reduced lifespan which resulted from severe trauma from his father. Her last words to him were "I'm sorry, Misos; I don't love you."; over the course of the 18 subsequent years, he personally murdered all his siblings, but was actually never even prosecuted for any of the murders, and had planned an alibi for the potential situation of if he was. He is a founder of the Project and one of its main financiers; he is capable of and has considered a plan for wrenching control of the Project from Aramis Petridis, and, although he does not know the identity of him as the head of the Project, he could easily determine it and begin a terrible uprising if the Project's leader ever opted for something which he does not approve of, although he would prefer to be promoted and earn greater control of the Project by himself in a relatively peaceful manner, with consideration for how he would have more power and people leftover to control if he earned a greater rank.
    Pokémon:

Other: He is actually entirely sane (he just hasn't ever lived with or experienced anything other than hate throughout his life), and easily one of the most intelligent characters with dubious utility in Split Ends; however, he really is a completely monstrous abomination.
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 26th January 2013 at 09:53 PM.

Blog Entries

Hmm... Well, I'll have to pass proper judgment tomorrow.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

GUESS WHO'S ALSO BACK!

Name: Aaron Ernestine

Pokémon: Lucario

Appearance before merge: Aaron was around 5’7”; he had brown hair which in the right lighting would look copper. He would wear comfortable clothes and not really any vibrant colors were ever seen on him.

Appearance after merge:

Personality: Aaron is generally laid back and calmer than his relative. When he’s sad, he often tries to hide his emotions, and when he’s angered, he’s very similar to his cousin. Even though the merge gave him more self-control, he would stop at nothing until he gets justice. Aaron’s actions cannot be easily controlled by someone else and once he sets his mind on something, he would never back down until he reaches his goal.

History: Several months ago, he had visited Striaton City to visit his cousin’s (Lilith’s) family. Little did he know that his Aunt and Uncle would end up using him and his cousin as guinea pigs for the merging experiments. They were made to be counterparts of each other, Male, Female, Lucario, Zoroark. They were put into separate cells, and when Lilith escaped, he had survived her attack (while he was still unconscious). Any project members that were still alive, he had attacked out of fear. Once he had calmed down, he had noticed that his Aunt was a member of project and that she had been killed. With his new abilities, Aaron had sensed Lilith’s aura around the corpse. Fearing the worst, he has been following the trace of her aura to hopefully find her alright.

Flaw: Another thing to add on to the counterpart list is that he had received physical damage while Lilith received mental damage. His skeletal structure tried to become more like a Lucario, but it had failed and weakened his skeleton. His bones can be easily broken, which would disable him for a whole battle (unless moves like Heal Pulse are used)

Other: Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV6Or_LXuG8
    Battle Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo7mDXP478s
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aaron-redone-.png  
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

Hmm, I'll accept, I suppose.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

If you want, Emerald could actually join the project if someone offers it to her. She doesn't care about others much, so she'd probably go for whatever seems like it'll benefit her most. Your choice, but I'm just offering the option.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

Hi, can I still join thi--*realizes he's the GM of the RP*

Shoot.
    Midorikawa likes this.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

wat
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

I am sad.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Because you can't join your own RP twice, or something else?
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

Something else.

Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast