Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Split Ends

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Split Ends

You seemed pretty serious. You said you made characters, as well, and I did the same. (Obviously I couldn't see if you actually did, but you said that you did after I made mine)
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Atlas is a huge pervert, with that being the entire reason he joined the Project in the first place
    Nice to know that our new villain is a pervert. Female characters beware.
    User_Name likes this.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

Posting this ahead of time, because I feel like flashbacks.

Name: Psy-I
    Gender: Genderless, appears female and is referred to by feminine pronouns via narration, but by genderless pronouns from its peers.
    Pokemon A: Regice
    Pokemon B: Mesprit
    Appearance: Psy-I is feminine in appearance, and is composed of ice. She has two vertical rows of symmetrical icicles running up her back. She lacks feet, with her legs ending in spikes. She has a helmet stylized after Mesprit's head, with its 'hair' forming the sides. Two icicles stick out the back of her head, and another pair 'parallel' to the top of her head. She has no face, only Regice's eyes. She also has Mesprit's tail. Her upper arms are adorned by plates that resemble Mesprit's arms, though as long as her own. She wears a gray sweatshirt and sweatpants.
    Personality: Psy-I is the most emotional of the three, though also the most mature. Her exact personality is a bit hard to guess... She is sympathetic and empathetic, caring more about others psychological troubles than her own. She's not certain about much, and has trouble making her own decisions. She is curious about social convention and protocol.
    History: Psy-I was created by the Project from scratch, rather than using a human subject, as a side-initiative. She was designed to be the fastest living being, and was trained in combat over the past few months. She has little knowledge about the social side of life.
    Flaw A: She isn't able to execute contact moves without shattering.
    Flaw B: She can't use attacks unless she's in a good mood. Also, her Shadow-human form lasts for less than thirty minutes, regardless of the light level.
    Shadow-Human form: Her human guise is of a girl with hot pink hair that clumps rather easily. Her irises are bright yellow, with slit pupils in the middle. She's in constant blush due to her lower normal body temperature.
    Last edited by Charles Dunois; 18th January 2013 at 06:39 PM.

Blog Entries

What I mean is how close is this specific RP to ending?

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

Blog Entries

I'd say anywhere between 40% and 70%.

Blog Entries

Damn. I came at the worst possible time.

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

And here is the second merge of the trio.

Name: Psy-R
    Pokemon A: Regirock
    Pokemon B: Uxie
    Appearance: Psy-I is feminine in appearance, and is composed of rock. She has greyish rocks covering her back. She has flat rocks for feet. She has a helmet stylized after Uxie's head. Rocks cover her head and neck under the helmet. She has no face, only Regice's eyes. She also ha Uxie's tail. Her upper arms are adorned by plates that resemble Uxie's arms, though as long as her own. She wears an orange sweatshirt and sweatpants.
    Personality: Psy-R is the most intelligent of the three, and she can solve many problems easily. She is serious and honest, caring more about the problem(s) at hand than the people around her. She's usually very certain about things, and has and easy time making her own decisions. She enjoys challenging mind games and puzzles.
    History: Psy-I was created by the Project from scratch, rather than using a human subject, as a side-initiative. She was designed to be the most endurant living being, and was trained in combat over the past few months. She has a large amount of knowledge about many things.
    Flaw A: She has trouble thinking when there is loud noise nearby, which just about incapacitates her.
    Flaw B: Since opening her eyes causes anyone who sees them to lose their memories, she is practically blind when in merge form.
    Shadow-Human form: Her human guise is of a girl with short and neat, light yellow hair. Her irises are bright yellow, with slit pupils in the middle.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

If you wish, Psy-R could appear in said flashback.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Sure.
    Links to stuff.

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Psy-S
    Pokemon A: Registeel
    Pokemon B: Azelf
    Appearance: Psy-S is, unlike its siblings, gender-neutral in appearance, and is composed of steel. It has greyish metal forming what seems to be a pair of bayonets around its lower arms. It has flat, thick steel plates for feet. It has a helmet stylized after Azelf's head. Metal covers its head and neck under the helmet. It has no face, only Registeel's eyes. It also has Azelf's tail. It wears nothing as to prevent overheating (being made of metal and all) but this isn't really a problem in terms of... modesty, because of the lack of gender.
    Personality: Psy-S is the most determined of the three, and it fails to grasp the concept of "obstacle". It is stubborn and defensive, and will force itself to get the job done no matter the expense, nor the reaction of others. It's not very good at deciding what it wants to do, but once it does, there is no stopping it. It enjoys challenges itself constantly.
    History: Psy-S was created by the Project from scratch, rather than using a human subject, as a side-initiative. It was designed to be the strongest living being, and was trained in combat over the past few months. It doesn't care about what it doesn't know until it decides it does.
    Flaw A: Psy-S is made of steel, and gives off heat as a lifeform does, and so it is very easy for it to overheat, and when it does, it renders Psy-S's special attacks unusable.
    Flaw B: Psy-S always acts on logic. However, most of the time this logic is something like "this is what I think is best so I'm doing it now"
    Shadow-Human form: Its human guise is of an androgyn with spiky cyan hair. Its irises are bright yellow, with slit pupils in the middle.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Polkadot Jolteon View Post
    It wears nothing
    *raises eyebrow* But, since xelda57 and I specified clothing for our trio members, this kinda means it goes nude in Shadow-human form. The process does not create its own clothes.
    And daaaaaaaaamn, that's just gonna look weird.
    Last edited by Charles Dunois; 1st January 2013 at 08:46 PM.
    User_Name likes this.

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    It wears nothing
    *raises eyebrow* But, since xelda57 and I specified clothing for our trio members, this kinda means it goes nude in Shadow-human form. The process does not create its own clothes.
    And daaaaaaaaamn, that's just gonna look weird.
    "this is what I think is best so I'm doing it now"
    It can find clothing for being human later and carry it around or something.

Blog Entries

Okay, then... Ugh.

追放されたバカ

O_O When did these re-open?

Blog Entries

When they did.

In all seriousness, I can't remember.

Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast