Split Ends - Page 36

Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Split Ends

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Split Ends

Well, I surpassed the character limit trying to send it to Arcturus, but here it is anyway:

Name: Lilith Ernestine

Pokémon: Zoroark

Appearance before merge: Long red hair, blue eyes, typically wore black, white, and blue clothes

Appearance after merge: (The merge made her taller and more muscular, which explains why she looks older)

Personality: Lilith is passive-aggressive, sarcastic, and occasionally mischievous. It’s a bit uncommon for her to be in a good mood and she can be VERY resentful. It will take a while before she reveals her more gentle and caring nature. When in battle, she is reckless and dangerous, but often stops herself before she passes her limits. However, if you hurt someone she cares about, she’ll go all out on you (due to the fact that her frontal lobe was slightly damaged in the merging process). She becomes an unstoppable, but not invincible, beast of rage and revenge. Even if you manage to escape her, she’ll stop at nothing until she gets her revenge on you for whatever you did.

History: Lilith was actually one of the earlier merges (which is why she isn’t merged with multiple Pokémon). Frightened, she had broken her cell open, accidentally killing some scientists with Night Daze. She had managed to evade the hunters for a while and was too scared to try to find out what the project was trying to do. So instead, she had returned to her home in Striaton City to hopefully find that her family was alright. She had found an empty house, but not too far away was her father, who ran when she saw him. Lilith chased the man down an alley, where he had revealed the truth to her. He told Lilith that he and her mother (which was killed in her escape) were part of the Project for many years and that she was planned to be merged before she was born (unlike in scattered shards, he actually regrets turning his daughter into a merge). In a sudden rage, she was almost about to kill him, then he sent out a Gardevoir and teleported away. Lilith still seeks her revenge on him.

Flaw: Lilith has uncontrollable aggression issues that she can never stop by herself, thus making her a threat to both enemies and allies. She also may be disliked by the other merges due to her passive aggressive and sarcastic nature. Also, I was reading some previous RPs she was in and realized there was a lot of moments that could have made her sanity shatter, so why not bring that element back? She has often gotten nightmares since the merge and wakes up completely restless because of it. Sometimes her subconscious also takes over her illusion abilities, and makes false objects or people that she mistakes for the real thing.

Other: Psychic types, please don't go into her mind. Just don't do it... ever...

Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S23-IcyBDDM

Battle Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKuvfgcPyh0 (The English lyrics fit her perfectly)
    Last edited by Bad Apple; 15th February 2013 at 01:39 PM.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

I accept. There.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My reaction:
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Okay, one more merge. I'm probably going to get rid of a few of mine, as well... And also redo some of their personalities and histories so they're not one-dimensional.

Name: Emerald Sky
    Pokemon A: Golbat
    Pokemon B: Meloetta
    Appearance before Merge: No shadow-human form. She can make herself look close enough to human anyway.
    Appearance after Merge: Her skin is incredibly pale and she has Meloetta's gemstone on her forehead (corresponding to the form). Her eyes are also the color of Meloetta's and she has Golbat's small ears. Emerald wears a T-shirt with very short sleeves and shorts that end just above her knees, between which Meloetta's black skirt-dress-thing comes out and looks like unnecessary extra clothing. When her mouth is closed, her jaw looks a bit deformed, but this is because she is able to open it to extremely wide proportions- at least about 3-4 feet high and 1 foot long, though it hurts when she opens or closes it fully, so it usually hangs open slightly. Because of her mouth, she has trouble singing properly, but when she does, it has the power to calm down pokemon in people who are angered. She can switch between Aria Forme and Pirouette Forme by singing the Relic Song, but only if she does it properly and on tune, which, again, is hard because of her jaw. She has a little trouble with speaking, as well, and also has sharp fangs. In addition, she has a pair of huge Golbat wings that she is capable of flying with. Her hair is exactly like that of Meloetta in either Forme, and the large pin is also there. Though she cannot float like Meloetta, she is extremely light when she needs to be, usually when she is flying.
    Personality: Emerald is a very boring person. She doesn't care much about other people and is bad at cooperation, better at doing everything on her own. She hardly has any conscience and rarely feels guilt when she does things that normal people would feel guilt about. She doesn't like to talk to people, and being merged discouraged this even more. She often has conversations with herself inside her mind, usually having something to do with morbid psychology. However, she does not have multiple personalities, since the two 'voices' that speak are both her, and have her normal personality. She feels almost no embarrassment or shame.
    History: Her parents were never involved much with her, and they were more like general acquaintances that happened to live in the same house than family. She had few friends and would often spend time alone, thinking. Emerald never participated in group activities unless she had to for school reasons. Her grades were usually very low. She was a smart person with a lot of potential, but she never applied herself to anything so her skills mostly went to waste. Her boredom at being placed in classes lower than her actual learning level didn't help, since she put no effort into anything because she saw no point in doing things so easy. This led to her being greatly under-educated.
    Flaw A: Due to her jaw, she has trouble speaking out loud. (In Aria Forme, she has a slight psychic ability, but usually she can only communicate with other psychics because of how weak it is, not that she would care to anyway.) This also goes for any sound-based moves; she has trouble executing these as well, excluding Hyper Voice and Echoes Voice. She has extra trouble with it in Pirouette Forme.
    Flaw B: Emerald's bones are thin and hollow, so they can be broken fairly easily.
    Other: She has terrible eyesight, but she can "see" using ultrasonic waves, which means she also has extra good hearing.
    Last edited by xelda57; 31st December 2012 at 08:50 AM.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Blog Entries

Hmm, sure. I'll accept.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Awesome! I guess I'll just bring her in, then...
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

I'm posting this here to ensure y'all see it.

Name: Henrietta Walker
    Appearance: Henrietta has extremely-dyed cyan hair that contrasts with her bright scarlet eyes. Her attire consists of little but white undershirts and plaid pajama pants. (as well as standard feminine undergarments)
    Personality: Henrietta is an outgoing tomboy, as well as a hipster, reveling in the things that most people dislike. While most people dislike Merges, Henrietta looks up to them, and kinda wishes she were one of them. She is constantly writing an autobiography, chronicling her experiences with her Merge compatriots. She is overall energetic and inquisitive, and almost paradoxically a good listener.
    History: Henrietta was born between a woman from New Bark Town and a man from a wealthy foreign country. Her father had custody of her for the first ten years of her life, but became involved in a political issue, so he was forced to relinquish her to her mother. Blah, blah...
    Other: Henrietta is one of the few people with an immunity to the Project's Merging mutagen. Also, her surname is that of her mother.
    Pokémon: She has two, but seldom uses them.
    Last edited by Charles Dunois; 31st December 2012 at 01:40 PM.

Blog Entries

How far in is the RP?

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The protagonists have more-or-less thwarted the Project's master plan, or at least their current one.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

But there's more to come afterward. It's not over yet.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

Okay, guys, there's still a Project. Without Aramis and Sandy, guess who's the new boss?

Name: Atlas
    Class: Scientist, technically.
    Appearance: Atlas has short and messy, blonde hair and dark brown eyes. He wears a cheerful expression under his glasses.
    Personality: Atlas is a huge pervert, with that being the entire reason he joined the Project in the first place. His goal isn't to fix faults with the world, but simply to entertain himself. He's upbeat and sincere, recognizing his faults, yet choosing to ignore them.
    History: Atlas used to be the supervising scientist of a lab specializing in using the Merge to improve people's appearances. There, he met an equally-perverted Merge named Agamemnon. Atlas hired Agamemnon to ensure none of the female Merges escaped. Upon hearing of the Project's failure of their initial goal, and Aramis' presumed death, Atlas stepped in to fill his boss' role.
    Other: Atlas is the new leader of the Project.
    Pokémon: Latias, Shiny, knows Charm, Psycho Shift, Thunder Wave, and Telekinesis.
    Last edited by Charles Dunois; 31st December 2012 at 01:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Awesome. But I thought the project was ending and exposing the merges?
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

Who said that?
    Truthfully, the Project will play less of a role now, but they're not done.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Umm, you did.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

I say a lot of things I don't mean.

Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast