Split Ends - Page 33

Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Split Ends

Blog Entries

Default Re: Split Ends [Sign-Ups closed]

Entry? What entry?

Really, you have to tell us about some of this big stuff, instead of automatically assuming that it's okay.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

No, I mean, I'm suggesting a Flying-type or Water-type Merge be used for the assignment. Like, a Rufflet Merge can fly in, or an Oshawott Merge can Surf in with supplies.

Blog Entries

No, no, no. You're assuming that they're on the Merges' side. Besides, I've already decided on Bronzong.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Ooh.... A Steel-type is going to go great with a planned "C" name Merge.

Blog Entries

You will have to let your plans by me, first. And, uh... Slow down. Experience your characters before adding new ones. I want to see depth, emotional variance, and all that stuff that makes a character worth something.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Yeah, uh, I also want to tell you that you're a great GM. And I'm sorry. It slipped my mind.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Split Ends

Name: Clarissa Akiyama
    Pokemon A: Pichu [female]
    Pokemon B: Cleffa
    Appearance before merge: No shadow-human form.
    Appearance after merge: Attachment 82614\ <-that's when she has evolved once. She currently has no fingers on her hands- hardly any hands at all, for that matter-, and the tail is that of a Pichu. Also, her neck is black, the color breaking off into spikes closer to her chest, like a Pichu, and her cheeks are pink. She wears the same outfit (a red shirt, a pink shirt that goes down to her knees, and purple-red tights). Her hair is pink with a little Cleffa curl on the front, and she also has blue eyes and brown, pointed ears on top of her head.
    Personality: Clarissa has ultimate childlike innocence. She loves to play games and she has trouble understanding the seriousness of the situation. She's a very nice little girl and isn't the most useful merge in battle conditions. Like any young child, she cries when upset or hurt and she laughs at small things.
    History: Clarissa, often called Clara, had a pretty normal childhood. She loved to play with pokemon and she wasn't exposed to or taught much about the dangers of the 'real world' before she was taken away, causing her parents to despair.
    Flaw A: Like most Pichu, she can't perform electric attacks without hurting herself in the process. To add to that, she also has trouble directing where they go.
    Flaw B: Since Cleffa and Pichu are both 'baby pokemon', she looks and acts younger than she is- around 6 or 7 years old.
    Other: Her abilities are Cute Charm and Static. And I'm going to have lots of fun with Metronome.
    Last edited by xelda57; 10th December 2012 at 05:08 PM.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Blog Entries

Uh... I guess I'll accept, but Flaw B isn't exactly an actual flaw.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

The point was that she acts very immature.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

Hang on. You didn't detail her appearance well enough. You have the Merge down, but if you aren't going to list the appearance before the Merge, please describe all of her.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Sure thing. Edited.
    Links to stuff.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey, you know how I said I stopped roleplaying? Well, I haven't found anything good to do in a long time since I stopped (seriously, the only thing I've been doing is drawing dragons and ponies), so, how about I join again? This time, I'm starting off with two new characters and no appearance of the old ones (except these new ones WILL still have some connection to the old characters)

So... please?

EDIT: In case you say yes, I already have two sign-up sheets made.
    Last edited by Bad Apple; 27th December 2012 at 04:21 AM.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

Hmm, well... Okay. I'd be happy to accept you, in fact!

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Tony Ernestine

Pokémon: Zorua

Appearance before merge: None

Appearance after merge: Tony has human skin, but the markings on the Zorua correspond to him, so he has scarlet markings on his arms, eyelids, and eyebrows. His eyes are a bright and brilliant Sapphire and his ears are pointed. His hair is dark gray like a Zorua’s fur and has scarlet highlights. He wears a simple red T-shirt and jeans along with white tennis shoes.

Personality: Tony is rather mischievous and enjoys causing a little mayhem with his illusion powers. He’s confident, proud, headstrong, and brave (though some call it recklessness). He can be a bit protective of his twin and doesn’t like it when people push his brother around.

History: Tony along with his brother was born in Aspertia City and raised by a single mother. He was born a merge and was proud of it. He and his twin grew up being bullied for their Pokémon genetics, but the brothers pulled through the teasing. Just as the duo had gone on summer break after completing 5th grade, they returned to find that their mother was nowhere to be found. It wasn’t too long before they were captured by the Project and left in separate cells for testing. They had discovered that the project had also kidnapped their mother. For weeks they had made an escape plan, and on the night that they were going to do it, someone had already done it for them. It turns out that Jikan had been time-traveling again and left a vortex in their time era, transporting the twins to the time that the role-play is currently in.

Flaw: Tony can be a little overconfident and does stupid things. He also has very high speed and attack stats, but has an extremely low defense and special defense stat, so therefore he has to attack his opponent before they get him.

Other: Tony and his twin are actually from around 20 to 25 years in the future. They also happen to be Lilith’s sons.

Name: Oz Ernestine

Pokémon: Shiny Zorua

Appearance before merge: None

Appearance after merge: He’s actually just a shiny version of his brother. He wears a turquoise shirt, dark red jeans, and black sneakers.

Personality: Oz is MUCH less confident than his brother and is shy and timid. He is polite, responsible, soft-spoken, and intelligent. When he is the one who gets hurt, he completely brushes it off and doesn’t care. However, if you push around his brother or another friend of his, you won’t like what you see…

History: Oz along with his brother was born in Aspertia City and raised by a single mother. He was born a merge and did not appreciate it. He and his twin grew up being bullied for their Pokémon genetics, but the brothers pulled through the teasing. Just as the duo had gone on summer break after completing 5th grade, they returned to find that their mother was nowhere to be found. It wasn’t too long before they were captured by the Project and left in separate cells for testing. They had discovered that the project had also kidnapped their mother. For weeks they had made an escape plan, and on the night that they were going to do it, someone had already done it for them. It turns out that Jikan had been time-traveling again and left a vortex in their time era, transporting the twins to the time that the role-play is currently in.

Flaw: Unfortunately, he had inherited his mother’s worse trait. When he gets angry, his personality completely goes the opposite direction and his stats majorly boost, attacking every living thing with no self control. When he’s not in full rage mode, he has lower speed and attack stats than his brother, but has a high defense stat.
    Other: When in full rage mode, he has the ability to use Night Daze only once in that amount of time. Due to his young age, he will often lose control over it and damage himself in the process.

Theme Song (for both of them): Luna&#39;s Eclipse (A Song For Luna And Celestia)- NickThePunkRockPony - YouTube
    Battle Theme (for both of them: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 - Black Kyurem Vs White Kyurem Theme Music Mix - YouTube
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

Aww, no. I wanted to get rid of time-travel, since it was too confusing for newcomers.

Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast