Snowpoint College - Page 9

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Snowpoint College

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Snowpoint College

OOC: So sorry! Let me get right to it.

Skye waved at a red haired girl next to her named Angela. As soon as they were acquainted, the two sent out their Pokemon. Skye called out her Mareep as Angela sent out her Hoppip.

Skye instructed her Mareep to use Cotton Spore against the Hoppip, lowering its speed. Hoppip was then ordered to use Tackle against Mareep, which Mareep was easily able to dodge, given Hoppip's lowered speed. Angela then told Hoppip to use PoisonPowder, causing Mareep to be poisoned and writhe in pain.

"Mareep!" Skye called worridly, as she watched her Mareep struggle with the poison. "Okay, don't give up and use Thunder Wave Mareep!" Mareep obeyed and sent out a jolt of electricity at Angela's Hoppip, causing the Hoppip to become paralyzed. "Good job Mareep! Now go against it with your Tackle!" Mareep slammed into Hoppip with its Tackle attack, causing the Hoppip to cry out in pain. As the Hoppip was still suffering from its Paralysis, Skye was able to call Mareep to use another move against Angela's Hoppip. "Now finish it with your ThunderShock!" Skye called and Mareep cast an electric jolt against the Hoppip, knocking it out. Skye smiled towards Angela as she picked up her Mareep which was feverish and weak from its poison. "That was an interesting battle. You and your Hoppip did great."

Skye looked at her Mareep and petted it gently. "You did an amazing job Mareep." Skye smiled as she reached into her backpack for an Antidote to treat Mareep's poison.
    Last edited by Faerie; 23rd August 2012 at 02:40 PM.

OOC:On it

Derek was starting a battle with Jerry,a person in the class.He sent Tristan as Jerry sent his Electrike."Tristan,use Tackle!"Derek commanded."Counter it then use Thunder Shock." The two tackles collided and both were hurt a little. Then Electrike's ThunderShock started to near Tristan."Counter with Spark,then use Bite."The attacks collided,but both were unharmed.Tristan quickly ran up to the Electrike and bit it's neck.The Electrike screeched in pain."Now,use Charge."Derek said to his Pokemon.Tristan started to charge up electricity."Now,Electrike,Bite."Jerry said.The Electrike started to run fast toward Tristan."Now,Finish it with Spark"Derek yelled.The charged up Spark hit Electrike at close range.When they could see,Electrike was knocked out."Good job little guy."he said to Tristan.
    Candy Mafia...JOIN NOW!!!

I have claimed my favorite Pokemon,Shinx!! Also Silver and Blaze!

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Let's move on.

The Top Eight are

Derek
    Bailey
    Jessica
    Reece
    Sam
    Skye
    Sunny
    Luna

From now on the tournament pans out like that.
    @Tris79; @Zant; @mwto; @RegiReece; @OshaMiju; @Elysion;

Start the battles here in normal RP style. Zant, you should be able to do yours in one post as your opponents a CoTD. Anyway, I'm starting

Sam walked onto the battlefield where his battle was starting. He saw a girl on the other side. He guessed that she must be Skye. She was quite pretty. He felt in his pocket for Litwick's Poké Ball and pulled it out.

"Go, Litwick, cover the field in Ember!"
    Last edited by AlphaMouse; 4th September 2012 at 01:16 PM.

追放されたバカ

Skye noticed her opponent walking to the battlefield, assuming that he must be Sam. She reached for the Poke Ball on her belt and called out Mareep. Sam called out his Pokemon as well, a Litwick.

The battle began and Sam made the first move, commanding his Litwick to cover the field in fire with its ember.

"Mareep, jump and use Thunderwave!"

Blog Entries

Litwick let the Thunderwave hit. Now it was paralyzed, but it wouldn't effect it much.

"OK, Litwick, use Fire Spin!"

追放されたバカ

Mareep was not able to dodge the Fire Spin quick enough, and now it was slightly hurt from the attack, but even worse, it would be dealing damage for several turns.

"Don't give up Mareep!" Skye called. "Go at the Litwick with a Thundershock Mareep!"

Blog Entries

Litwick countered with an Ember. A massive shockwave passed through the battlefield.

"Litwick, make the most of this and cover the field in Smog!"

追放されたバカ

No...

Skye was not sure what to do now. Her opponent was tough. Now that the battlefield was covered in Smog, things were looking terrible for her and Mareep, given that Mareep was still suffering from the effects of Fire Spin, and now poison. Mareep gave out a painful moan and Skye looked at it in concern. This was really bad.

"Mareep, give it all you got and attack your opponent with a thundershock once more!"

Blog Entries

"Litwick, use Minimize to dodge it!" Litwick shrunk to a tiny size, but it wasn't enough. Litwick got frazzled by the electricity.

"Okay, use Astonish on Mareep!"

追放されたバカ

It was impossible to dodge that attack, so Mareep suffered from the damage. Given that it was suffering from the Fire Spin effect and Poison, it was not able to fight anymore once the Litwick used Astonish on it, so Mareep fainted.

"Mareep!" Skye exclaimed and ran to her Mareep, cradling it gently in her arms. Mareep gave a slight moan, and Skye smiled sadly. "You gave it your all Mareep. Good job." It was alright that she lost, even though she was somewhat disappointed - it just meant that there was still more to work on for her. She looked at Sam and gave a genuine smile. "You were really good. Maybe we could battle each other another time."

Blog Entries

As the Astonish fainted Mareep, Sam gave a silent woop of joy.

"Well done, Litwick, we're through to the semis," he said, returning his partner to his Poke Ball. He watched as Skye picked up Mareep. She had done really well, given her inexperience. She smiled at him.

"You were really good. Maybe we could battle each other another time," she said. Hey, it wasn't a date but it was a good chance.

"Sure, I'd love too. You battled really well. Was that your first battle?" He asked.

OOC: I'll try to ref some of these battles to make them fair, along with someone froma far away timezone (I'm GMT, VM me if you want the position)

追放されたバカ

"Yes, this was my first time battling," Skye answered, and took out her Poke Ball to return her Mareep. "Take a good rest Mareep." She then looked at Sam again and said, "How about you? Was that your first battle?"

Blog Entries

"I've used my Dad's Pokemon a few times, but that was my first battle with a proper trainer," Sam replied.

OOC: @Zant; @xelda57; You're battling now.
    Last edited by AlphaMouse; 4th September 2012 at 01:20 PM.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

@Zant;)

Luna walked around, searching for someone who matched the description she had been given for her battle opponent; New Moon (aka Midnight) the Zorua was sleeping in her hood, making it tug back on her neck. Spotting a short female figure followed by a Blitzle, she ran over.
    "Hello! I'm Luna. You're Sunny, correct? We're supposed to battle now! ...N-New Moon! Wake up!" She added, pulling the little pokemon out of her hood and putting her down on the ground. Turning back to Sunny, she said, "You ready? Let's go over to the battlefield!"
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry, but I kinda left the RP, I got lost...
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast