Snowpoint Academy (Sign Up / Discussion) - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Snowpoint Academy (Sign Up / Discussion)

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Default Re: Snowpoint Academy (Sign Up / Discussion)

Name: Erizu Ebansu
    Sexuality: Straight
    Pokemon1(stage 1 or basic): Emolga (Thunder)
    Pokemon2(basic or baby): Pachirisu (Lightning)
    Appearance: When Erizu isn't in lessons she likes to wear her leather jacket with check shirts and T-shirts also with a pair of skinny jeans of bright colours and somtimes punkish patterened skinnies. She also wears denim skirts with bright coloured tights or long patterned socks and converse. She also wears necklaces with cute little charms and rings.
    Erizu isn't particularly tall, she has short, choppy, layered chocolate brown hair and is quite pale with eyes that are a blueish grey colour.
    Personality: Erizu is quite an independent character when it comes to some things but when it comes to friends and other similar activities she likes a few friends for company, as long as these friends know that she needs personal time to herself and space and these friends let her have her own opinion.
    Brief History: Erizu was born into a family with five other siblings she being the youngest other than one, who is only a few years younger. Her older siblings were all brothers who shared the same interest as she in punk, rock, indie, and metal music. Most of her brothers were in bands and Erizu has often tried to be in a band but has never succeeded for her family move around a lot. She plays th eguitar and when she was a few years younger she would perform on the streets to earn more money for her family. Her pokemon have alsways shown some interest in her music and would enjoy standing and watching her and her brothers play their music.
    Best Subject: Herbology
    Weak Subject: Duelling Class
    Other: Erizu likes the taste of chocolate and also enjoys chocolate pudding :)
    Theme song(optional): Foo Fighters - Enough Space - YouTube
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Blog Entries

@ebansu Accepted!
    Thanks for joining.
    Erizu will be sorted to Azelf Blue!

@Samwin I'd accept you, but do you like chocolate pudding? :)

Blog Entries

she does indeed, in fact, chocolate pudding is her diet staple :D
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

@Samwin then you are accepted!
    But make sure to read the rules :D
    And~ Mila Fey is sorted to Azelf Blue!

Blog Entries

sorry dude, not really with it today, lol. thanks. also, do u want me to tell others about the rpg?
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Of course!
    The more the merrier!
    @Samwin

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

@Sorrow Blue:Could I make a second character?

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

@InfinityLuxray Yes, you could.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Here I am, as promised :)

Name: Kayla*
    Sexuality: straight
    Pokemon1(stage 1 or basic): Charmander
    Pokemon2(basic or baby): Eevee
    Physical Appearance and Clothing(Students have to wear school uniform inside the school, but is allowed to wear everyday clothes when all class is over.): Kayla has long, flaming red hair and hard gray eyes. She tries to get around the school dress code as much as she can by accessorizing her school uniform with excessive jewelry and fishnet tights.
    When not in class (or skipping class) she usually wears her trademark red and black fedora, a simple black tank, and bleached skinny jeans with chains.*
    Personality: Kayla loves to push rules as far as she possibly can. She has a real knack for getting into trouble and is often in the Principal's (or Headmaster's) office. She's a big flirt and loves getting high on sugary things, like chocolate pudding. She has a hot temper, though and if you say the wrong thing she can go from happy to furious in a few seconds.*She does have a sweet side, but you have to be either very lucky or very patient for it to come out. She never got over her fear of the dark when she was little, however, and still sleeps with a nightlight on. If you tease her about it, prepare to get your lights knocked out.
    Brief History(1 or 2 paragraph is enough): Kayla is the youngest in a family of seven overachieving siblings, and she always had pressure on her to match up to their caliber. For a long time, she tried. But one day, she cracked and decided, screw them, I'm making myself known in a different way. And she started getting into trouble.
    So far, she's mainly been caught shoplifting but there's a rumor going around that she's a druggie. She hasn't confirmed or denied this rumor yet.*
    Best Subject(what is subject your character good at?): Pokemon care*
    Weak Subject(what subject is your character weak at?): Herbology
    Other: Uh....chocolate pudding? Again?*
    Theme song(optional):Tik Tok by Kesha
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

Blog Entries

Apparently, more and more students weak at Herbology xD
    You're accepted, Pasta! @AddictedToPasta
    But Kayla is a little bit...... Difficult, to be sorted....
    Hmm.................................................
    Uxie Yellow then, so the it will be even. (2 mesprit, 2 azelf, 2 uxie xD)

My 3rd character:

Blog Entries

Name: Jamie O’Connor

Pokemon 1: Miltank

Pokemon 2:
    Growlithe

Appearance: Jamie has short golden wavy hair that is pushed towards the side. His eyes are green with a hint of brown which are hidden behind a small black pair of glasses. He’s of medium height and built, and has dark brown coloured skin

Jamie is often seen wearing blue trousers with a white belt wrapped across his waist. His favorite colour is orange and can be seen wearing orange T-Shirt covered by a thin gray zip-up hoodie. Around his neck he wears a crucifix that symbolizes hope. On his feet, Jamie wears white ankle socks and usually wears thin gray cloth shoes. During school time, Jamie wears a bag that loops around his shoulder and rests against his side over his school clothes.

Personality: Jamie is a very outgoing guy since he stopped drawing. Before he used to sit in his room all day just drawing, he was a social outcast. However now he is daring and bold and tries to give a hundred percent in everything that he dose. Jamie doesn’t make friends easily, since when he lived in Olivine and Saffron he never went out and met new people. Jamie will not back down from a fight, and it takes a lot of reasoning for him to forfeit or flee. He is determined to win and will do what ever it takes. When a topic about ‘Family’ comes up, Jamie would walk away and have nothing to do with the conversation. He constantly blames himself for leaving his father, like his mother left them when Jamie was little.

History: Jamie grew up in large coastal town of Olivine City. His father was a craftsman who created furniture for the town and also fitted his furniture into the ferries that stayed in Olivine. Jamie had no luxuries, since all the money would go to paying the rent and buying food. For his entertainment, Jamie used to walk up to MooMoo Farm and watch the Miltank’s play, sleep and eat. There was nothing in his life that excited him more than watching these Pokemon move.

On Jamie’s 13th birthday, his father bought him a large sketch pad and some pencils. He thought that maybe Jamie could start to sketch his surroundings and have some fun. With his new sketch pad, Jamie would continue to walk up to MooMoo Farm and sketch the Miltank as they went about their daily lives. On one day, the owner of the farm asked if Jamie would draw the farm and the Miltank sleeping outside. He also mentioned that if the drawing was good enough, he would publish the picture in the MooMoo Farm leaflet for passers by. Jamie was excited by the prospect of having his work published and started to continue to draw the Miltank. After several days of sketching, Jamie finally finished his picture and handed it into the owner of the farm. The owner loved Jamie’s worked and published the picture as he said.

One day, a young tall man knocked onto the O’Connor household and asked for Jamie. Jamie answered the door and was surprised. The man who was standing in front of his door was Astor Giovanni, owner of Kanto National Art Center. He asked whether Jamie would be interested in a job of drawing wild Pokemon for the Kanto National Art Center. Before Jamie could think about, he blurted out loud “Yes.” Astor Giovanni then led Jamie into a long black limo and took off towards the ferry that would take off towards Kanto. After buying tickets, Jamie was about to board until a familiar voice called out to him. It was the owner of the MooMoo Farm and he was carrying a large pink egg.

“Please take it, I am sure it will be in great care with you,” the owner said as he handed the egg to Jamie. It was all too quick for Jamie, the offer and receiving the egg. He started to wish he thought about it. What about his father, will he ever see him again?

During his time in Kanto, Jamie lived a completely different life. He was a well known artist and had small little apartment in Saffron City. The egg he received hatched into a small Miltank. During his free time, Jamie started to train his Miltank to battle and fight other Pokemon. However one time, while Jamie was training, Astor caught him training instead of drawing and punished him. Jamie was told that he was never to battle again or else he would loose his job as an artist. Jamie looked across to his Miltank and said to Astor, “Take your job, I don’t need you.”

Jamie fled Saffron City with Miltank and took residence in Vermillion City and started to train with his Miltank. During his training Jamie caught a young Growlithe while he was training Miltank.

Then Jamie found out about a large Pokemon Academy called Snowpoint Academy. He applied, so that he may practice to become the best trainer in the reigon.

Best Subject: Pokemon Battling

Weak Subject: Herbology

Other: Sorry for the long History :/ __________________

Name: Fae McCann

Pokemon1(stage 1 or basic): Burmy, male, Rick
    Pokemon2(basic or baby): Cleffa, female, Layla

Personality: Fae is a very will driven girl. She is quick to come to a decision, and will stand by it until the end. She has a bit of a temper problem as well. This reflects strongly in her battle style, which is an all-out, no holding back offensive. Due to that, she has lost many a battle. The good thing that has come out of her many losses, is she is very good at caring and maintaining her pokemon's health.

Brief History: Fae was born in Rustboro, in the Hoenn region. She didn't have many friends growing up. Girls shunned her because of her abrasive personality, and boys shunned her because she had "weak and girly" pokemon. She would often get into fist-fights with those boys, and more often than not, won. {CHOCOLATE PUDDING} Roxanne recommended her to the Snowpoint Acedemy, in the hopes it would calm her down, and she would learn a thing or two about self control.

Physical Appearance and Clothing(Students have to wear school uniform inside the school, but is allowed to wear everyday clothes when all class is over.): Fae has shoulder length copper hair, that she lets hang down. Her eyes are light green. She has a pale complexion.
    If it is warm, Fae wears a white tank top, and khaki shorts, with simple brown sandals. She wears a black baseball cap backwards with a small fire symbol on it. In colder weather, Fae wears black jeans and a reddish brown sweater. On her feet are brown Uggs.

Theme song(optional): None :(
    Back, and better than ever! :D

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Name:Jett Hurland

Sexuality:Heterosexual

Pokemon1(stage 1 or basic):Luxio (Spectrum)

Pokemon2(basic or baby):Blitzle (Static)

Physical Appearance and Clothing(Students have to wear school uniform inside the school,
    but is allowed to wear everyday clothes when all class is over.):Typically wears black jeans, a gray t-shirt, and a red lightweight jacket. Also occasionally can be seen wearing an Aura Reader and/or a Thunderstone necklace.

Personality:Jett, while at times he may forget to look before he leaps, typically means well. He is somewhat calm and friendly under normal circumstances. He is rarely the cause of any trouble, and more frequently is the one trying to end such events before they grow to enormous proportions.

Brief History(1 or 2 paragraph is enough):Jett was born and raised in Orreburg City in Sinnoh. He recieved his first pokemon, a Shinx when he was eight years old. He quickly developed an affinity for Electric Type pokemon, which has since grown from being an affinity to being an unhealthy obsession. All joking aside, he has had a somewhat successful journey, defeating several, but not all, of the Sinnoh Gym Leaders and managing to make a trip to Unova, where he caught another electric type, a Blitzle, and evolving his Shinx, now named Spectrum, into a Luxio in the process. After returning to Sinnoh, Jett was unsure about what to do until he heard about Snowpoint Academy. He then shortly thereafter decided to attend.

Best Subject(what is subject your character good at?):Pokemon Battling

Weak Subject(what subject is your character weak at?):Dueling

Other:*Insert clever pun/joke involving Chocolate Pudding here*

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

@gmandiddy: I'd accept you :)
    But I want to make sure.... Have you read all the rules? Because I don't see a chocolate pudding anywhere in your sign up :p

@LichenLeaf: ACCEPTED! :D
    Thanks for joining!
    Fae will be sorted to Azelf Blue!

@InfinityLuxray: ACCEPTED! :D
    Thanks for joining
    Jett will be sorted to Uxie Yellow!

Blog Entries

Visit Kavidun's Youtube Channel

Did I miss anything? Being banned as a co GM isnt the best thing to do :/
    I claimed Phoenix Wright 2001 ~ Pursuit Cornered.
    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    "Mario made Yoshi fall down a cliff to save himself! What an asshole!"
    Quote Originally Posted by $aturn¥oshi;bt213233
    I like to throw turnips at people and say "Take that, Shy Guy!"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast