Start Ups Skills: The Immortal Journey - Page 8

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Skills: The Immortal Journey

Blog Entries

Default Re: Skills: The Immortal Journey

Alice glared at the woman with contempt... "Is this some pathetic attempt to level out over population by having those your kin deems as 'Criminals' off each other?" She scoffed. "I'd rather walk on a mile long road of broken glass then participate in your tedious games."

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Kuro started laughing manically as the woman explained. Killing would get him points and escape. That meant by doing what he came here to do, he could also escape and make it a fun little cycle. He would have to be careful though. Couldn't allow for anyone else to escape now could he. Once he calmed down from laughing, he looked up at the woman, a sadistic smile plastered on his face. "So tell me where will we be staying so as to not be out at night. And what is the punishment for disobeying the rules?"

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Well I don't know but I think you're just being a party pooper," Gabrielle pointed out after hearing Alice's comment. "Besides, the way she said it I think she meant that it's up to you whether you want to go out into the wild or not, so actually listen properly." she shrugged as she looked up at the soldiers once more. "Though I have a feeling you get more points from actually being out on the wild than staying comfortable in here."

"Anyways, you guys are not allowed out into the Wild as of yet," the woman stated as she looked at the large group of prisoners. "In order to step out into the wild you'll need 100 points, once you gather those you can step out and only come back when you've gathered 300 points."

Blog Entries

Niko raised his eyebrow in suspicion. All he had to do to get out was kill 950 monsters?

Naw, too easy. There had to be a catch. He began counting. Let's see...He didn't know how much food cost, but he could guess maybe around 5 or 10 points a meal? He could get by on maybe a pair a day, one if he was desperate. But he could also eat what he killed.

But did he want to play by these people's rules? He got the impression it would screw him over.

"She's right." Niko said. "I doubt they'll let us out that easy."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It would be tough when you think about it though," Klay pointed out as he turned to Niko and then looked down at his card. "You'd have to work in order to get points then spend them in order to get out, but we don't know how the points are laid out and I'm guessing we'll have to pay in order find a place to stay while in this area too." he said in though before pocketing the cards once more.

Blog Entries

"I can live outside. And eat things I kill. My grandpa always said dragon was good eating." Niko nodded, stroking his chin. He looked at the walls. "If I can't defeat enough monsters, I suppose I can swim back to the mainland." He said.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Except we don't know how far it is, we did spend four days traveling," Klay deadpanned as he looked at Niko.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jason's aura had woken up first as it didn't want to go back into hibernation after the ship ride over here, so it had slightly more control.

"And what if we just want to go rampage about the wilds? I'm here to feast not work in a sweatshop." Jason growled.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well you can't," The woman said as she looked at Jason for a moment. "Also as you've probably noticed your powers are all weakened 50% capacity or lower," she stated before she began pacing around a bit. "I heard someone ask where you'd be staying and punishments for breaking the rules. Well as you've seen you'd be staying in this city, there are many apartments and such, though you'd need points in order to live in them." she explained. "As for punishments, well if you break either one of the rules before you'd be killed, simple as that."

Blog Entries

Jason snarled.As much as he wanted punishment his other side thought this may be his perfect paradise where he could slaughter and feed all he wanted.

"So what if I want to just get the points to get out? Theres no extra option? You'll just try and kill me with the curfew if I don't get a cell here."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh right," The woman chimed in, almost as if she had remembered something that she had forgotten. "Well I'm sure any of the other inmates can tell you of the other ways of finding places to live, that's only for the ones with electricity and running water, there are a lot of buildings like the ones in the Null Zone that are uninhabited so you can hang out there," the woman simply shrugged before turning around.

"This is kind of fun actually," Gabrielle pointed out while scratching her chin. "Feels exciting."

Blog Entries

"Hmmfph." Jason grumbled, "I'm off then. I'm getting enough points to get hunting. I have a feast awaiting me beyond these walls."

Jason began to walk off.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Do you actually know what to do?" Klay said as he turned to look towards Jason. "Cause honestly you don't seem very stable."

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678