Start Ups Skills: The Immortal Journey - Page 5

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Skills: The Immortal Journey

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Skills: The Immortal Journey

The sniper smirked for a moment before turning to the direction that Aquilia had headed off to, he pointing his sniper gun Cheat towards her as he focused. "Psych," he muttered before firing a shot at her back.

The woman was taken aback by Kuro's quick healing and was in turn hit by his attack, causing her to be sent falling back to the ground with a hard thud.

The mole man looked at Jason. He took a fighting stance before snickering. "It doesn't matter at the moment," he pointed out before charging towards him and thrusting his claw downwards at him.

Klay looked at Alice for a moment, remembering what he had heard in the sewers. "Actually the people attacking us aren't guards, they're other prisoners," he stated firmly before pointing downwards to the manhole he had come out from. "I heard two of them talking about being sent by their 'boss' to scout for candidates or threats or whatever."

"Well I do wonder what a little girl is doing here," from behind Shiloh appeared a woman with curly blond colored hair, she had blue eye and was wearing a long sleeved white jacket with a pair of black shorts. "Are you lost?" she teased.
    @Bad Apple;
    Last edited by Flaze; 6th November 2013 at 06:14 PM.

Blog Entries

"Well I have no will to join such thoughtless brutes whom have no more added intelligence then a single earthworm." Alice said.

She then gave Klay a playful smile. "I suppose though, if your not aiding such beasts, wouldn't it be a better idea for us to work together to navigate these tedious games?"

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Startled by the sudden voice behind her, Shiloh jumped and quickly turned to face whoever the stranger was. Great... she thought, I just made myself look like a coward by jumping at her voice... She straightened her back, and gave a confident smirk,

"Not lost, just simply exploring,"
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Kuro took advantage of the woman being on the ground, pinning her to the ground. With a snarl he went to her neck, his teeth touching it but he stopped. It would have been easy for him to bite and rip out her throat, but he'd rather leave the island with less trouble. He waited, listening to how she would reply to him now that he had her in his claws, literally.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Now that's not very nice." Aquilia felt his intentions before he even shot and was easily able to dodge. She held out her hand towards the sniper and clenched her fist, feeling his mental energy and twisting it, getting ever so close to snapping it. "If you had played nice, you would not be in such a predicament." She spat. "One must learn not to rebel against their betters." She said, bringing him ever closer to the breaking point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The sniper gritted his teeth, he feeling the pressure of Aquilia's psychic attack as he clenched his head. "Damn you," he forced himself, grunting as he tried to raise his sniper gun and insisted on pointing at Aquilia. "You won't be able to avoid this if you're so focused on me though," he grunted as blood started to roll down his nose before he fired his shot.

The woman groaned, she looking up at Kuro for a moment, fear appearing in her eyes as she stared at him. She knew that she could've tried to use more seals now that he was so close, but she was too scared to try it.

"Oh, you're forward aren't you?" came Gabrielle's voice form behind Kuro as she saw the scene. "Are you gonna finish her off or should I?"

Klay just stared at Alice, he still felt a bit uneasy cause he didn't know who was exactly good or bad anymore. However, he knew that if he got into a fight he would have to try and find the best timing to touch his opponent and copy their powers and it would be better if he had someone else to fight alongside with. "All right," Klay nodded his head in agreement. "I think we have an agreement."

"Still, you shouldn't be out by yourself," the woman smirked as she put her hands on her hips. "You should just sleep~" she said melodically as a soft gentle sound wave began to spread around the area.

Blog Entries

"Very well then, for the time being, were partners." Alice smiled, unfolding her Parasol and shading herself. "Now then, shall we be off."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Truly you know nothing." Aquilia muttered before snapping the sniper's mind, killing him instantly. She in fact had plenty of time to avoid the bullet, doing so with ease. Without dwelling on her latest kill, Aquilia walked off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Kuro snorted as he bit down, crushing the woman's neck in his jaws, and tilting his head back to swallow the flesh that he had ripped from her. When finished he stood on his hind legs, towering above Gabrielle, blood dripping from his muzzle. He licked the blood, his single eye staring at her, his muzzle was in the form of a sadistic smile. A smile that showed he lived for this kind of thing, and that he wanted more. A smile that was threatening Gabrielle as he fell back down onto all fours, crouching as though he was going to attack her.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Hey, what are you-" Shiloh tried to continue speaking, but she found that she couldn't. Her sharp vision began to blur and shake, and she collapsed at the sound of the blonde woman's voice, and she blacked out. But she was still in her mutant form, so no matter what, she can still defend herself.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Awesome," Klay smiled and gave her a thumbs up. "I'm Klay," he pointed out confidently. That's when he felt something tug at him, only for him to jump at Alice and push her away as a steel beam was thrown at the spot where she had been and went through a building. "It's the invisible one that attack me before," Klay gritted his teeth, remembering how he had been knocked out when he first entered the Null Zone.

"Aww my aim was off," a rough mocking voice resounded in the air. "I won't miss next time though."

"Oh, do you want a piece of this," Gabrielle snickered as her coat began to float lightly. The wind around her began to gather under her cloak as they took the form of long wind-shaped blades that waved around with the air. "Cause you'd have to work for it."

"Looks like I caught one after all," the woman grinned as she walked towards Shiloh. "I don't know what your ability is but if a kid got sent in here you'll surely be useful for the boss."

Blog Entries

Kuro made a dog version of a purr, loving that Gabrielle was up for a fight, however considering that he actually liked her, he wasn't up for fighting right now and quite possibly losing control and killing her. He shook his head like the mutt he was, splattering some left over blood on her, then licked some off her cheek before running off. He really needed to get to the other side already so he could get some new clothing and de-transform.

Blog Entries

"What cowardice." Alice said cooly, getting to her feet. "You aren't even strong enough to take on somebody head on, so you simply hide in the shadows attack like some sniveling child."

Alice started to glow with a red aura. "Klay, I suggest you stand back." Alice said. "If you can't see your foe, then the most rational decision is to create an attack they can't avoid, Don't you think?"

Alice then released a shockwave of scarlet electricity in a pulse that was meant to hit everything around her in a 15 foot radius.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Klay looked at Alice for a moment before grinning and patting her shoulder. "I can help out like this though!" he yelled before firing the same red shockwave that Alice had. His ears twitched as he felt the source of the man's energy deminish before hearing him grunt loudly and a crash not too far away. "I can feel his energy waves though."

"Guess it'll have to be for some other time," Gabrielle pointed out as she cleaned the blood off herself.

Blog Entries

"I see..." Alice said cooly. "Well, if you can copy my abilities. Then be aware that my sorcery primarily focuses on wind and lightning. If you allow yourself to be consumed by hesitation, lightning and wind will consume you."

Alice then performed a tremendous leap after being propelled by an upward gust of wind, and landing gently on her feet by the sound of the crash.

"Care to show your face?" She asked in a bored tone. "Or would you rather I clean the flesh off of your feeble bones with a little more lightning""

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast