Start Ups Skills: The Immortal Journey - Page 3

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Skills: The Immortal Journey

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Skills: The Immortal Journey

Aquilia chuckled softly to herself at the announcement of her name, putting her sunglasses on as she walked through the gate. They got one of her many aliases, not that they would ever know her real name. The mist slowly coated her and she felt the surges of power in her mind, the power that she needed to prevent her brain from overloading. Once the mist left, she called a cigarette to herself and lit it using her powers. She brought it to her lips and felt the soothing nicotine rush as she kept walking.

"Do not let them imprison you!" The male voice that was a frequent visitor to her mind shouted at her. "They are all weak, you are their better and yet you allow them to hold you..." The voice faded away.

"Bide your time little one." This was the female voice that wasn't hers that also frequented her mind. "You will be free and then you can have your revenge."

"For they know not what they do." The male voice said once more.

"Both of you shut up!" Aquilia screamed after taking another drag from her cigarette. The fact that she had never heard either of these voices in her real life before and yet they had appeared in her mind for time to time for nearly a decade wasn't helpful to one's sanity. The only good thing about losing her powers was that she had a reprieve from the voices in her head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"What the hell!?" Kuro yelped as purple whips wrapped around him. "Hell no! I am not getting caught by these disgusting things. What are these psychos trying to do with them? Something tells me they're into purple tentacle rape," he growled as he fought against them. Using his inhuman strength he was able to break them, quickly launching himself from them. "Sorry idiots but I only screw females," he said to the guards he assumed we're listening.

Blog Entries

Pathetic... Alice thought to herself, with an annoyed and bored expression. There measuring our abilities like lab rats so they can see what they'll have to deal with.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Kuro was able to get away from the bindings that had wrapped around him, but as he raced through the buildings two more seals appeared on the walls of the buildings to his side. The seals proceeded to explode, causing rubble and dust to fire all around Kuro and for the buildings to fall on top of him as well.

As Aquilia walked through the streets of the destroyed building a bullet made out of energy flew past her, landing on the ground next to her and exploding when it came into contact with the floor.

"Next will be Niko Nates!"

Blog Entries

Niko cricked his neck, stretching. He didn't have anything to fight with. So all he'd have to rely on was his reflexes.

"Alright, so what am I gonna have to do?" He asked, as he passed through the gates.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Being a PSI user, Aquilia could feel the presence of the bullet before impact. Rolling her eyes at the attempts of the prison staff to be theatrical she stepped casually to the left, the explosion going off harmlessly. She took another puff from her cigarette and kept walking.

"And you're letting these people imprison you. They're pathetic and you know it." The male voice was back.

"Give her time to get her feet back under her. And then she will make them feel true pain." The female voice.

"My god..." Aquilia muttered, doing her best to ignore the voices as they argued. It was inevitable that they would argue for a bit before acting loving towards each other again before fading away. It was always how it happened.

Blog Entries

The moment Kuro heard explosions he stopped and waited, watching and listening to wear the rubble fell. He easily dodged the new rubble having seen it coming at him.Using the rubble as stepping stones, he ended up high in the air, landing in an area away from the buildings. "Honestly. They could make better traps that aren't slow and boring." He once again started walking towards the exit, yawning and stretching as he did so.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Aquilia had done good to avoid the first bullet, but as soon as she did a barrage of bullets soon followed, all locked on towards her and prepared to explode once they made contact with her.

Before Kuro could reach the exit though he was teleported back to the place where the first seal had appeared by yet another seal. "Don't call my traps boring newbie." in front of Kuro stood a woman of around 20, she had short blond colroed hair along with violet eyes and a scar on her right eye and she was wearing a white top with a pair of black shorts. "It's sad you would think I'm a guard though," she said before putting her fists together as another seal materialized in front of her and fired a barrage of lightning at Kuro.

Niko couldn't feel it but as he walked out through the gates there was something following him, something that was still unseable to him. The invisible being got closer to him, steadily so as to not give away his presence before throwing a jab at the man's neck.

Klay groaned as he rolled on the ground, feeling the effect of being knock out taking a toll on him as he stood up. "Where am I?' he wondered curiously, realizing that he was in a sewer under the city. He stood up slowly, making sure to look a this surroundings carefully. "I don't know what happened but this isn't funny," he said only to have to hide in a dark corner as he saw more prisoners being thrown into the sewers.

"Looks like the boss really wants us to take care of the newbies this time around," he could hear a female voice in the darkness and was also able to make out a small physique, though it didn't seem to belong to the voice that he had heard.

"You know how things can get when newbies come, depending on how they act it could end up shaking up the balance of things, the boss just wants to make sure who is dangerous and who is safe,' the smaller person responded in a calculative tone.

"Next up is Jason Wolf" @jasonwolf;

Blog Entries

I can feel it... Alice thought to herself, her eyes narrowed. Their power... Potential allies that could aid in my cause... But their still remains the matter of me getting past the Entrance Test. Or should I phrase it as "Are you a major threat to us" Test to make it more fitting for their intentions.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jason let out a howl as he sprinted towards the gates.

"Give me blood!" He roared taking a big breath of the gas.

The silver aura of his magic burst into reality. He and it roared in unison as they readied to enter the madness of neo tarturous.

"Don't over do it. You're just wasting our time."

"Shut up and go back to sleep. I don't need your morals when I'm fighting."

Blog Entries

Kuro blinked at the woman in front of him. "You have got to be kidding me. Give me a damn break already!" he yelled towards, perfectly aware of her lightening. The lightening hit where it was headed, but only the spot, along with the some shreds of clothes. Kuro was pissed off and sick of the games of the prison, so he let himself free. Behind the woman was now a furless wolf like creature. On its legs were Kuro's shitkickers, however there latches had come one done and made the boots look like shinguards. His trench coat, necklace, and eye patch remained, undamaged, however the creature didn't seem like him, as it his whole persona changed. The creature jumped back a decent distance and began to walk around and observe her, watching her moves, waiting for what she would do next.

Blog Entries

Aquilia rolled her eyes at the latest attack. Why did people always think that where one bullet had failed miserably ten would succeed? She didn't even appear to react beyond the slightest motion of her hand. As if ordered to do so, the bullets were thrown off course, exploding far off in the distance. The truth of the matter was that she didn't even need the hand motions to use her PSI abilities but what the guards didn't know would be an advantage for her later on.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I see, so you're a mutant," The woman noted, she carefully looking at Kuro as he paced around her. She knew that she had understimated him, especially now that he had shown his mutant form to her. She was reading though as she put her hands together and looked towards Kuro. "We managed to get some good information of a lot of the prisoners, guess you're the pseudo immortal one that we heard about," the woman grinned. "So? why don't you come at me?"

"You're a pretty good Psy user aren't you," behind Aquilia stood a man wearing a blue colored stuffed jacket with a neck made out of white fur, he had spiky blond hair and amber colored eyes. His right arm had taken the form of a long sniper gun that he was holding with his left arm and pointing at Aquilia with. "Guess you're the real deal aren't you?" he said before tapping some buttons on the sniper gun before it changed to a green color.

"Next up will be Alice Scarlet!" the voice called out soon after Jason had entered through the gates.

Blog Entries

"I do hope your little test proves to a little entertaining..." Alice said, with a bored expression.

Alice sauntered into the zone, acting as if she was simply walking to another location instead of a trial that possibly awaited her death.

"Now where to begin?" She asked herself, unfolding her black lace Parasol and shading herself. She then walked at leisurely pace, in no rush to get to the camp.

Blog Entries

"There's no guessing about it." Aquilia remarked without turning around. Eventually, she did slowly turn to face the sniper, an impish grin crossing her face as she did so. "You know..." She started quietly, removing her sunglasses from her eyes with nothing but a thought. "It might just being in prison talking but you're kinda cute." This remark was punctuated with a softening of her features and a practiced disarming nervousness. "It wouldn't be forward of me to ask if you'd like to go out for drinks, would it?" Aquilia's question lingered in the air.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast