Start Ups Skills: The Immortal Journey - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Skills: The Immortal Journey

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Skills: The Immortal Journey

"Ooooh is that so," Gabrielle snickered a bit a she looked at Kuro. She wasn't able to follow up her comment though as she felt the ship come to a halt, causing him to fall back down on the bed.

Klay shook a bit at the sudden stop, though he was able to keep his footing as he looked up towards a megaphone that was on the corner of the room. "Attention prisoners, we have arrived to Neo Tartaros Island," was the announcement that came through it as Klay felt his nerves grow a bit more. Now that they had finally reached the island he actually did feel worry.

"Well then," Gabrielle got up from her bed and began to walk towards the cell. "Guess it's time for the fun to start isn't it," she smiled.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"I guess I never got my nap in but oh well," he commented, getting up and standing next to Gabrielle. "Oh and yes that is so. If you would like me to prove it then just let me know. I promise you'll enjoy yourself," he purred in her ear.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jason ran to the bars.

"Just let us out!" He muttered panicking.

Both sides of him hated being in cramped spaces, and even if he'd die out there he'd not be stuck in a tiny cell.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: By the way probably should've said this sooner, but they don't have any powers right now

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Alice sat in her seat.

She remained motionless, with a bored look on her face. She showed no signs of distress or anxiety, and simply drank Earl Grey Tea out of small tea cup.

"Pathetic..." She muttered. "Simply cowering like small sniffling children..."

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Aquilia had not said a word, had not even acknowledged the presence of anyone around him. Her eyes were closed and if one looked closely they could see her eyes rapidly blinking as if she was in a dream state.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Shiloh awaited her temporary release from this cell. She just waited in the shadows until a guard came by. She stared at an older girl, who was drinking tea. The only thing that somewhat confused her was how that girl managed to get tea. Did she sneak it onto the ship? Did she steal it from someone? Either way, both ideas made that girl sound like the crafty type. She had the potential to be a worthy ally, but she could also pose a threat if Shiloh didn't play her cards right.
    "HE EVEN GODMODDED THE PANCAKES!" - SA3

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I'd keep that in mind," Gabrielle grinned at Kuro as she followed the other prisoners out. Klay just looked around at the group, noticing the girl that had been sipping from her tea. He noted that there were a lot of people that much like him didn't seem like they would be there, though looking the part and being it were two different things.

He covered his eyes as the light of the sun began to shine from outside and he and the other prisoners were led to the outside by the guards, causing him to feel the gentle summer breeze hit him as he got out and saw daylight for the first time in the last few days.

All of the prisoners that were in the ship were now gathered outside, and all of them were wondering the same thing. In front of them stood a large white wall that seemed to go for miles. Upon closer look though Klay was able to notice that it was actually a gate and it had the words CAMP D marked across it. "Seems like a simple name," Gabrielle pointed out with her arms crossed.

"I wonder what this is a bout though?" Klay said with curiosity, no one in the outside world knew much about Tartaros aside from the basics of it, so he was intrigued about what they would see.

"Welcome to all!' Klay looked up at the gate, noticing that there was a loud voice coming out of it. The other prisoners stepped back a bit at the surprised, though the crew from the ship just stood there like it was a routine. "I'd like to welcome you all to Neo Tartaros, I'm sure you must've had a wild ride coming here but at least you're all in one piece right!" the voice exclaimed before laughing.

"Anyways as you know Neo Tartaros is one really huge island, so we have separated the island into 4 different camps known simply as A,B,C and D. These camps surround the forest and the rest of the island and serve as a sort of neutral zone but you'll see more on that once you're actually there now won't you," it explained, its laugh changing to a giggle.

Klay just listened to the voice carefully, now he was even more curious as to what kind of prison it was. The way the voice made it seem it sure sounded different to what he had expected, but how different was the question.

Gabrielle didn't care much, she just listened patiently as she wondered what they would have to do next.

"Before you can enter the camp you'll have to pass through this gate and enter what I like to call the Null Zone, this is a special area that divides this gate from the camp," the voice explained. "It shouldn't take too long to cross over, about 5 minutes or so walking but that's not where the trick of this lies. As you pass through the Null Zone you might find some...surprises expecting you."

When she heard this Gabrielle smirked, realizing that they might get to have some fun after all. "That's why once we open the gates we will give you guys the ability to use your skills again, you might've realized that you can't use them but that's cause you were all knocked out and administered with a serum that prevents skills and mutations from working before you were put into the ship."

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Come on Jason let the beast out. We'll get through this. Then you can decide."

"Don't tell me what to do you incessant pain."

"You know that it doesn't hurt. It feels good! Enjoy the chaos."

"If you want to try and beat this stupid challenge then you take control. I'm not putting up with you."

"heh eh he. This won't be an issue.

a crooked smile appeared on Jason's face. He growled in a low tone. He cracked his knuckles and stepped into a stance where he had his back arched and was standing on the front of his feet. The beast was ready to get its powers back.

Blog Entries

Kuro smirked. The moment he walked through the gate he would have his powers back, and thus he could run wild; literally and figuratively. He had to be careful though and act like a good prisoner for a bit if he wanted to escape. That meant no transforming and avoiding fights, which was good anyways since he didn't want to risk not being able to heal right due to his powers possibly coming back slowly. "Come on. Open the gates already," he said under his breath, impatient and rearing to go.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: @Heroic Sociopath; there aren't any trees around, and the gates are closed and they still don't have their powers back.

Blog Entries

OOC: Alright, open them and I'll post that again.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Klay and Gabrielle turned to look at the gate as they saw the gate slowly beginning to open. They both stepped back a bit as they saw the gates fully opening, revealing a dark tunnel pass them. "Well, they opened," Klay pointed out while staring at the darkness.

"All right, now that the gates are open we will call you each by name one by one so that you can pass through," the voice announced, it getting louder. "As you pass through you will be showered with a special gas that'll bring back your Skills before you reach the Null Zone, people that use Cheats will have their Cheat materialized to them once they enter the Null Zone."

Klay pocketed his hands, he trying to pull his best determined face as he noticed the other prisoners whispering. He knew that he probably wouldn't be called first, his first name started with a K and his last with an S, so he was sure that he could at least see how the others reacted fir...

"Klay Spring!" the voice announced, causing Klay to mutter a "oh fuck it" before he sighed and began to walk forward.

Klay stared at the blackness that stood in front of him before he began to walk inside. As he was surrounded by it he began to feel a dense cloud of gas surrounding him, He coughed lightly, feeling a surge of power running through him as his skill began to return. "Feels better this way."

Klay felt a strong gust of wind hit his face, causing him to look forward and gasp in disbelief. Standing in front of him was a wasteland of sorts. He was surrounded by beat down, demolished and crumbled buildings, upon better look he realized that he really was in a torn down city, like something you would see after an apocalypse has happened. "What is this place," Klay said as he looked around and began to walk deeper. He felt something tug at him, reacting to a signal of energy near him. "Who's there!?" he exclaimed as he wheeled around, only to realize that no one was there.

"Guess it was just my imagina..." was all Klay could say as he felt his head being hit by something and fell unconscious, only to be carried off by an invisible force.

Outside of the gates more prisoners were being called and passing through the wall as the voice kept listing off names. "Kuro Wolf, you're up next."

Blog Entries

Kuro didn't hesitate for a moment as his name was called. Walking forward he stepped through the gates, coughing as the gas hit his lungs. He stopped for a moment before he assume what was the null zone that he was smelling. He cut his hand slightly using one of his fangs, feeling it heal and close up within seconds. Smiling he continued forward, not surprised by the wasteland he walked on as he had smelled the rubble and dust the moment his powers came back. Rather than continuing forward he decided to test his abilities some to make sure. He moved with his power and speed, an almost maniacal laugh escaping his lips as he ran through and jumped around on the rubble of old buildings, dust rising from his actions. "Brilliant!" he yelled out. "Now I should be able to find a way to escape and if things go south, well I always have that form," he said to himself as he figured he should continue walking.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

As Kuro walked through the wasteland one of the spots that he had stepped on began to glow before a purple seal appeared underneath his foot. The sealed glowed brighter before it fired whips of energy that began to wrap around Kuro's body in order to hold him down.

"Next up is Aquilia!" the voice announced.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast