Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skills: The Immortal Journey

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Skills: The Immortal Journey

yeah but certain elements make them similar. I think it'll be weird in a good way. Ya know one is physically a monster while the other is mentally one.

Blog Entries

And I'm finished.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Can I still join

The Old Man

Name: The Old Man (He doesn't know his own name)

Age: Pretty Freaking Old (The old man is so old not even he knows how old he is)

Appearance: A small wrinkly old man who's face is pleasant and calming to those who look at it.

Skill: PSI ability

Power: He had two main ability's*

1. He has the ability to convince people to do things (as long as that something is humanoid) and the ability to control others emotions.

2. He has the ability to teleport himself and others to a point (he can not teleport more the 10 people)

Background: A very sarcastic old man who doesn't fight for himself he usually just convinces others to fight for him, nobody know were he comes from or what he wants (not even him) he just helps others while being extremely sarcastic.

Item: A staff the old man uses as a cane. The staff*emits light this staff is mystically tied to the old man. if another person holds the staff for more then 30 minutes he/she will go insane. The old man can summon the staff back to him if he loses it or breaks it, if it is broken when he summons it to him it will be repaired.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12