Sinnoh Journey (Start-up)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sinnoh Journey (Start-up)

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Sinnoh Journey (Start-up)

Professor Rowan looked at the table in front of him. On it were six pokeballs, each containing a pokemon. On another table were five pokedexes with five pokeballs each by them. These pokeballs were empty. Today he had five new trainers coming for their first pokemon so they could go on a journey around the Sinnoh region.

Jewel walked up to Professor Rowan's lab. She was slightly nervous about starting her journey, but also excited about it as well. As per the instructions pre-sent to her she just walked in seeing the professor. "Good morning Professor Rowan. I'm Jewel Lombardi one of the new trainers today," she introduced herself.

Professor Rowan nodded. "Welcome. I'll hand out the pokemon and pokedexes once all of you are here."

@BlazingQuilava. @Terra Fortis @Kyouhei; @MuddyMudkip;

Sorry it took so long. I've been busy.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sinnoh Journey (Start-up)

OOC: Its alright Midori

It was a good day for Justin Gaines who was currently headed into Sandgem Town to start his journey. Justin was quite excited to start his journey and he sure showed it with the ecstatic look on his face. The teenaged boy was a slim boy who stood at 4'9". He had his blonde hair styled in a bit of a fauxhawk and he also had green eyes. He wore a white tshirt with a red and black plaid short sleeved shirt over it, also wearing a pair of brown cargo shorts. This was finally happening and Justin just coudn't believe it. "Man this is so exciting! I'm finally starting my journey and I get my first Pokemon!" he excitedly said to himself as he walked towards Professor Rowan's lab
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Blog Entries
    Add MuddyMudkip on Facebook
    Follow MuddyMudkip on Tumblr Visit MuddyMudkip's Youtube Channel

Kim smiled as she made her way towards Professor Rowan's laboratory. The sun was high up in the sky above, shining brightly, giving off a nice, warm feeling. It wasn't too hot, nor was it very cold, even with the cool morning breezes of Sandgem Town. She walked with her head held high, back straight, posture confident and simply bursting with enthusiasm. She tried her best to keep her bubbling vigor inside of her, but it could clearly be seen in her green eyes that she truly couldn't wait much longer. Her pace hastened once her eyes caught sight of the lab, making it there in no time.

There were already two other trainers there once she stepped into the lab - one boy and one girl. She grinned at them, eager to start this day off right. After greeting the Professor a cheerful, "Good morning!" and introducing herself, she took a spot near the other two to wait for the rest of the trainers.

Glancing at the six Pokeballs on the table, her smile grew even wider at the thought of finally being able to start her adventure. Today was finally the day she would get a Starter Pokemon, and she knew exactly what she wanted.
    ..::Active URPG Ranger::..
    A Poem I Wrote
    >>learning through the downs, living for the ups<<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Mei View Post
    Stuff died. Apparently Typhlosion > Chandelure.

Lucas entered the lab. "I'm ready!"

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Miles walked at a brisk pace through the small streets of Sandgem Town. He might be late, but it didn't really concern him, seeing as he would get what he wanted regardless. He liked to look nice, and was wearing dark pants with a button up shirt tucked in, his short brown hair, as always was styled perfectly. Miles was quite excited about the prospect of beginning his Pokemon journey, and after a brief period, found himself outside the Professor's lab. He entered, finding that a couple of beginning trainers had arrived earlier.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

"Well it looks like all of you are here now," Rowan said as Miles entered. "Now I have six pokemon and each of you may choose one." He went over to the table and released the pokemon. Out came a Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Shinx, Riolu, and Buneary. "I hope you can all work something out," he said to them giving them each a pokedex and five pokeballs. Jewel accepted the gift graciously. "After you pick your pokemon you may of course leave."

Jewel looked at the choices. She thought of her mother's luxray, and Maylene's lucario. Shinx or Riolu would make a great partner to start with, but of course any of the others would as well.

Shinx stared at the girl with the vest and brown hair in front of him. He liked her. He had a feeling that she would be a great trainer for him, but he would of course let her choose if she wanted him or not.

Blog Entries

Once Justin walked in he could already see a few trainers had arrived already. "Oh wow! Here at last!" Justin said excitedly as he walked in. It seemed Professor Rowan was already giving away Pokemon, pokedexes, and pokeballs. He walked up to the front where the Professor was "Hi Professor Rowan! My names Justin Gaines and I'm here to start my journey!" Justin happily greeted him

Blog Entries

"Here's your pokedex and pokeballs. The five of you are to choose your first Pokemon."

Jewel sighed. It was such a hard decision to choose a Pokemon. Who did she want as her first partner?

Blog Entries

Justin took the pokeballs and his pokedex and put them in his pocket. "Wow thanks! I can't believe this is really happening haha!" Justin said as he looked at the Pokemon. It would be a tough choice. He had to admit Riolu and Shinx were pretty cute, and an electric or fighting type would be pretty good for him. Buneary was a bit feminine for him he thought so that was definatley out. He then took a look at Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup just trying to decide between the five he might choose.

It seemed the Chimchar was watching Justin closely with this curious look on its face. The young fire chimp Pokemon really seemed to take a particular interest in Justin and it wasn't long before Justin noticed

"Huh!? Chimchar?" Justin said, looking down at the cute fire chimp.

Blog Entries

Jewel noticed the shinz watching her intensely. She smiled at him. "You look like a Diamond," she said to him. Shinz ran to Jewel knowing her calling him a name meant choosing him. "You're smart. I'll take shinz if that's okay," she said taking Diamonds ball from the professor and picking up her new partner.

IOC on my phone so please ignore my typos

Miles looked at each Pokemon and came to the conclusion that Turtwig looked like the best. "Professor, I think I'll take the Turtwig" he said, the Turtwig smiling at his comment.

Blog Entries

The Professor nodded handing turtwig's ball to Miles.

Jewel not really caring who else got what left with her new pokemon. She stood outside for a moment absorbing the suns rays, a bright smile on her face.

Blog Entries

Justin looked down at the Chimchar before walking up to him. "Say Chimchar do you wanna come with me?" Justin asked the small fire chimp. If this Pokemon seemed to have some sort of interest in him then he had to at least try this out.

Chimchar waved his arms a bit and put a big smile on his face "Chiiim!" (I'd love to be your partner!) the Fire chimp happily said.

Justin smiled and he instantly took that as a yes. "Alright! Awesome! You're gonna be my new best friend Chimchar!" Justin excitedly said as Chimchar happily leapt into his arms for a hug. The two shared a moment of laughter and it was almost as if they were made perfect for each other just judging by their first encounter. "Professor Rowan I'm gonna take along Chimchar! Chimchar is the Pokemon I want!" he said

Blog Entries

"Good. Here's his ball," the professor said handing over Chimchar's ball

Miles took Turtwig's Pokeball and his Pokedex, then exited the lab and began on his way towards Jubilife City.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast