Sinnoh Journey RP (Sign-ups)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sinnoh Journey RP (Sign-ups)

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Sinnoh Journey RP (Sign-ups)

Welcome young trainer to the Sinnoh Region. Here trainers can receive a pokemon from the famous Professor Rowan and start out on a journey. Trainers can challenge the eight gyms of the region collecting their badges and once they have all eight they may enter the pokemon league. If one prefers then they may challenge contests instead and collect five ribbons allowing for them to enter the Grand Festival for a chance to be top coordinator. Of course the region isn't fully peaceful as a new organization known as Team Galactic has appeared as of late.

So ignoring my crappy introduction, this is a revamp of a previous RP. It is a journey RP and I will take 4 to 5 RPers. BlazingQuilava is my co-GM. Make sure you read and understand the rules before signing up.

RULES:

Starters:
    Turtwig-Terra Fortis
    Chimchar-BlazingQuilava
    Piplup-MuddyMudkip
    Riolu-
    Shinx-Midorikawa
    Buneary-

My Sign-up.

@BlazingQuilava.; @Terra Fortis; @Elysion;
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 14th October 2012 at 08:15 AM.

Default Re: Sinnoh Journey RP (Sign-ups)

Name: Lucas Diamond
    Hometown: Twinleaf town
    Appearance: The boy player from Diamond and Pearl.
    Personality: He is an energetic young boy, who loves traveling. He also has a strong distaste for evil, though he loves battling. He has a strong interest in Dragon type, and Water.
    History: (2 paragraphs!?) His hometown is Twinleaf, where he lived with his mother. His father left to pursue his dream of becoming a gym leader when Lucas was really young. Though they have never seen each other in a long time, he still sends letters back to them. On Lucas's tenth birthday, he sent him a pokeball containing a Riolu.

He started his journey at age of 12 because he felt he would be starting to soon. He wants eventually get a Psuedo-legendary, for he loved learning about them when he was younger. He also has a dream to befriend the legendary pokemon Dialga. He receved his Pokedex from Rowan in Sandgem town.
    Profession: Trainer
    Starter Pokemon: Riolu
    Other: Lassiter. His Pokedex is Blue-and-black, unlike the usual red-and-black. He has a Poketch, which was another gift his father sent him, it is a blue one.

Blog Entries

@Kyouhei; You're character needs a lot more fleshing out. I can't imagine what his character is like with that personality really and you should at least give more history than that. Also they will all get their pokemon and pokedex from professor Rowan. I should have mentioned that before. I would like if you created your own character but I'll let appearance pass.

Blog Entries

Name: Justin Gaines

Hometown: Ecruteak City, Johto. Though he could've competed in the Johto League, Justin really wanted to explore the Sinnoh region and see all the incredibly sights from the tall Mt Coronet to the Sunyshore beaches.

Appearance: Justin is about 4'9" and he has a very slender build with a light skintone, slightly underweight as well. He has blonde hair that is styled somewhat and he has a set of green eyes. Justin typically wears a white tshirt with a red and black plaid short sleeved shirt over it, also wearing a pair of brown cargo shorts. He also wears a pair of black and white sneakers.

Personality: Justin is typically an easy going adventurous teen who is very eager and open to meet others. He tends to be very caring of his friends and Pokemon which he often has a soft spot for, also having a certain hatred for those who abuse, mistreat, and don't care about Pokemon. While Justin is usually good-natured, caring, and kind boy he can be a bit too bold for his own good and he seems to have trouble letting go of certain things and can be a little sensitive at times. He also seems to be so focused on his goal that he forgets that he is his own person and that he shouldn't feel the need to live up to some reputation others have made out for him.

History: Justin comes from a rather accomplished family, being the son of a gym leader and a former top coordinator, as well as having a brother who is a very talented and strong trainer. His three passions begun at an early age, living in Ecruteak City. His love of battling stemmed from continually watching his father face other trainers. His love of adventure came from his curiosity as a child he explored the outskirts of Ecruteak City. He also was very friendly and caring towards Pokemon he met on the outskirts and this made him want his own Pokemon. When his parents saw this at a young age, they sent Justin away to the Violet City Pokemon Academy.

At the academy, Justin quickly learned about what it takes to be a trainer and he was shown to be easily able to connect to most Pokemon the trainers were given in the school to practice with. Despite his ability to connect, he was continually pressured by other students about the reputation his family had because of their accomplishments. He felt as if he had to prove he was as good as his family and he was usually outsmarted by the more harsh students. He picked up the basic skills of Pokemon training and battles and he managed to pass the academy's program. This left him a little frustrated, realizing he had such a reputation to live up to. It didn't help that his older brother always pressured him, doubted him, and looked down upon him. It really seemed to affect Justin, though he couldn't give up...he had to prove himself somehow...

When Justin turned 13 he decided he'd finally set out on his journey and though his parents suggested he'd go to New Bark Town to pick up his starter and travel through Johto, he decided against that. He wanted to see some different sights, having traveled around Johto a bit with his mother while she was being sent to film on a certain location. He decided he'd travel to the Sinnoh region to compete in its league, explore the vast region, and hopefully prove to himself and others like his brother that he could be as good as his family, though he seems to forget that he is his own person and shouldn't feel forced to live up to any reputation.

Starter Pokemon: Chimchar

Other: OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!!!
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Blog Entries

@BlazingQuilava.; Not sure if I need to say accepted or not for you but, accepted.

Blog Entries

@BlazingQuilava.; Not sure if I need to say accepted or not for you but, accepted.

What can you not get out of my character?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhei View Post
    What can you not get out of my character?
    He's energetic? Okay any character can be energetic at times. Doesn't like evil okay well how does he act about that. More things like that. The background as well. Gives us more into his family life or his life around twinleaf. Look at mine and BlazingQuilava's as examples.

Okay, at other roleplays, stuff like this would do, I was used to that all.

Name: Lucas Diamond
    Hometown: Twinleaf town
    Appearance: The boy player from Diamond and Pearl.
    Personality: He is an energetic young boy, mainly because he drinks Coronet-Mnt-Dew. He loves traveling. He also has a strong distaste for evil. He can be a caring, sympathetic boy at one point, yet if h sees anything evil going on, he turns into a merciless pounding machine, which he hates cause is is no different. He also loves Pokemon battling. He has a strong interest in Dragon type, and Water type.
    History: (I would mention something about Bary, but that would be like claiming another character.) His hometown is Twinleaf, where he lives with his mother.His family is reasonably pour compared to families from the other towns. And his father left to pursue his dream of becoming a gym leader when Lucas was really young. Nothing much happens at his regular town. Though they have never seen each other in a long time, he still sends letters back to them. On Lucas's tenth birthday, he sent him a pokeball containing a Riolu, which he nicknamed Anubis.

He starting his journey at age of 12 because he feels he would be starting to soon. He wants tp eventually get a Psuedo-legendary, for he loved learning about them when he was younger. He also has a dream to befriend the legendary pokemon Dialga. Another Gift he got from his father was a Poketch, which is colored blue, and the newest model(Platinum).
    Starter Pokemon: Riolu (Nicknamed Anubis.)
    Other: Lassiter.

Is that good enough?
    Last edited by Kyouhei; 15th October 2012 at 08:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add MuddyMudkip on Facebook
    Follow MuddyMudkip on Tumblr Visit MuddyMudkip's Youtube Channel

My SU: Lassiter. xD

Name: Kimberly "Kim" Hayes
    Hometown: Vermillion City, Kanto

Appearance: She has long, slightly-curled, light, hazel brown hair, reaching somewhere in between her shoulders and mid-back. The color of her eyes is jade green, while her skin's complexion is pale and white. Her usual attire of choice is a white shirt, cream-colored jeans, as well as white sneakers that have orange and blue streaks and designs. Kimberly stands at about five feet six inches, which is about average. She has a silver bracelet, a "lucky charm" as she calls it, on her left wrist. When she's alone, she likes to read books and train her Pokemon. Her hobby is research as well as hanging out with friends.

Personality: She has a very quirky personality, if you will. She is usually friendly and hardworking, but at certain times, she's just sore and a "mary-sue". She's very good when it comes to navigation, so you can guarantee she'll never get lost. She does not like it when her ideas are challenged, and likes to be the leader-like person. She is, on the other hand, a very caring and, sometimes, gentle person. She loves the Pokemon creatures and her friends. Kim does tend to get hot-tempered at times, but that's only when you get on her bad side.

During battle, she likes to have a strategy at the ready. Kin is a pretty straight-forward girl, so if anything goes wrong, she'll usually probably still stick to her original plan, with the occasional tweak here ant there. Her strategy is usually going all-out offensive, she doesn't really use status moves. Kimberly is, however, a fan of status ailments--as long as it's the opponent inflicted with the sickness; her favorite being freeze and toxic. She loves water types as well as ice types, but she's pretty much fine with any Pokemon.

History: Kimberly is the middle child of three children, her younger brother being the only boy. Their parents loved Pokemon, being famous people in the region of Kanto--her mother was one of the Elite Four who specialized in ice types, while her father was a very well-known fisherman as well as being one of the officers of the Vermillion City Harbor. Her older sister, Kate, was a great fisher, too, though never really ventured further out into the Pokemon world. The Hayes's lived in Vermillion City, Kanto.

At an early age, Kim was taught how to fish and battle. She proved to be great in both fields, showing interest in mostly water and ice types, this was, of course, not surprising. She loved to watch her mother and sister battle various opponents with very different strengths and strategies.

She soon wanted to explore the world of Pokemon more, thus, with her parents' permission, she sailed to the Sinnoh region at the age of 13 to start her Pokemon adventure. She chose the water-type starter, Piplup, for obvious reasons.

Starter
    : Piplup
    Last edited by MuddyMudkip; 15th October 2012 at 04:51 AM. Reason: fixed the History...
    ..::Active URPG Ranger::..
    A Poem I Wrote
    >>learning through the downs, living for the ups<<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Mei View Post
    Stuff died. Apparently Typhlosion > Chandelure.

Blog Entries

@MuddyMudkip; Gyms follow the same as the games so Misty is the gym leader of Cerulean, but if you want to be Lorelei's daughter than that's okay. Other than that, accepted.

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Name: Miles Deveraux

Hometown: Goldenrod City, Johto

Appearance: Miles is average height and weight for his age, and also of average build. He has short-ish brown hair that he keeps coiffed to perfection. Miles is usually well dressed and enjoys to wear the latest fashion trends having been influenced by Goldenrod City and its status. His outfits are never extreme, but he enjoys looking nice and being respected by his peers. As with his dress, most would consider him and handsome and most can tell that he is quite well off and from a higher class than they are.

Personality: Miles is a little snobbish, after growing up in the upper class of Goldenrod City. He feels like others are usually below him and he can probably do most things better than they could. He is typically easy going, but he enjoys to have a routine and structue to his daily activities. If people can tolerate him, Miles usually gets along with most people, and enjoys having popular friends who are usually attractive, which Miles considers himself to also be.

History: Miles was born and raised in Goldenrod City. His father worked as a banker for one of the large financial institutions locates in the city, resulting in his family having a large amount of money. This created challenges in Miles life as he grew up, he wasn’t used to associating with people who were not as rich as he was. He went to one of the private schools located in the city but never felt like he fit in and always wanted to train Pokémon. Eventually, after begging his parents, they let him go to Sinnoh to begin his own Pokemon journey.

Other: Lassiter

Starter Pokémon: Turtwig
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

@Terra Fortis; accepted

Sooo, am I allowed to claim another character?

Blog Entries
    Add MuddyMudkip on Facebook
    Follow MuddyMudkip on Tumblr Visit MuddyMudkip's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @MuddyMudkip; Gyms follow the same as the games so Misty is the gym leader of Cerulean, but if you want to be Lorelei's daughter than that's okay. Other than that, accepted.
    Alright, edited. ^^
    ..::Active URPG Ranger::..
    A Poem I Wrote
    >>learning through the downs, living for the ups<<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Mei View Post
    Stuff died. Apparently Typhlosion > Chandelure.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast