The Sims Castaway Stories Part I : Stranded

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sims Castaway Stories Part I : Stranded

Ohmygod They Killed Kenny Cartmanland's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default The Sims Castaway Stories Part I : Stranded

Jenna felt slightly dizzy from all of the bright lights hitting her eyes.

"Alright everyone!" A man yelled into a microphone. "Grab a partner and dance!"

Jenna was surrounded by dozens of happy couples either dancing wildly or slow dancing, lost in their own world.

The music became loud and Jenna almost wanted to vomit from the dizziness.

Suddenly Jenna thought she felt the boat tilt.

"No." Jenna said to herself. "The boat is not sinking. The captain would have noticed by now."

The strange shaking sensation came over her again. She suddenly felt the boat rock back and forth. Jenna ran up to a nearby window and looekd outside. There was a wild storm outside, the wind was blowing over palm tree and the thunder was loud. Pretty soon, Jenna couldn't distinguish the thunder from the music. Everything went by so quickly.

"We're all going to die!"

"Prepare the lifeboats!"

"Man overboard!"

It all became a blur and Jenna felt herself collapse. The last thing she remembered was laying her head down on top of a wooden plank.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

-Pokemon: The First Movie

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Sims Castaway Stories Part I : Stranded

"The captain must go down with his ship!" Eliot proclaims to his father's serious business partner, making a manly pose and sticking the sword in the air.
    "Thou art not the captain you mediocre dunce!" The partner yelled, twirling his mustache.
    "Quite. However, I do find that women tend to find such gestures quite attractive." Eliot says, sipping a glass of wine.
    "Master Eliot, this is not the time for thy foolishness!" Mr. Partner yelled seriously.
    "Mr. Partner, it is always time for the pursuit of beauty!" Eliot said, watching an attractive woman running around, screaming, as Mr. Partner pushes him in line for a lifeboat, just ahead of a woman.
    "Thanketh goodness we got here." Serious said, as he gets in, and Eliot was about to take the last seat, when...
    "Woman and children first. But especially the lovely ladies." Eliot says, stepping out of the boat to offer his seat to the woman behind him.
    "Thank you so much!" She said tearfully.
    "What art thou doing, master Eliot?" Mr. Partner asked.
    "Don't worry, I can almost see the shore!" Eliot says, removing his vest and shoes, then rolling up his sleeves, not realizing that it was simply a cloud.
    "Master Eliot, that is simply a clou-" Mr. Partner said, cut off by a splash as Eliot dives in. A few hours later, after putting up a valiant effort, Eliot managed to grab on to some driftwood, falling asleep, and waking up on a deserted island.
    "Huh. This doesn't look like the shore." He says, finding his sword and ukulele next to him.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Tyler stood on the side of the boat. Suddenly it rocked at Tyler was flung foward and hit in the stomach by the rail. "Oof" he said wincing. He heard yells of panic behind him. Suddenly someone yelled "The boat is sinking." Tyler quickly ran up to his room and grabbed his gun, ammo and knife before grabbing a lifevest and getting thrown into the water. He forund a peice of wood which he clung onto for life until he blacked out.

Blog Entries

"GAH!" Noa yelled, being blown back by the rushing crowds of people. He was breathing heavily, his eyes wild and bloodshot from worry. Noa ran frantically around the top deck, looking for his loved ones, his family. A tall man in a black coat shouted, "Excuse me!" and nearly pushed Noa off the side of the boat. Then, he heard screaming-a familiar voice, crying his name. Noa turned to see his family, being lowered in a small wooden lifeboat. Noa rushed to them. They were already halfway to the water's surface. Suddenly, there was a groan, and creak of metal. The boat tilted verily to one side, nearly capsizing. Many people fell off, to a watery death. The lifeboat containing Noa's family was now sailing away, when all of the sudden-KABOOM! A chunk of the boat's hull broke off, and slammed on to the water, on to the lifeboat. "NO!" Noa cried, when he spotted a crewman bringing out a large inflatable raft. He ran over a ripped out of the crew member's hands. Many passengers grabbed at Noa, but he held the raft close to his torso, and jumped off the side of the ship...

Blog Entries

Leah had been singing with acouple of her friends when they boat started sinking. Frantic, she made it to a lifboat, but her friends didn't The last thing she remeberd was collasping into a lifeboat.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

"Ugh..." Jenna moved her head slightly. "So soft..." Jenna's head had fallen off of the wooden plank and on to a sandy beach.

Jenna moved her head slightly before thinking. "This feels soft...and weird!"

Jenna woke up at once, sand covering her face. Jenna spit out a mouthful of sand and looked around.

"Whoa!" Jenna exclaimed. "I'm on an island? How'd I get here?"

Then Jenna suddenly remembered collapsing onto the plank.

"Help!" Jenna shouted. "Help! I'm stranded here!"
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Blog Entries

"Hello there." Eliot says, coming up behind her, his sword at his side and ukulele at his back. "Are you perchance a damsel in distress? In need of some sort of aid?"

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

On the horizon, Noa saw an island, shrouded by fog. The wake pushed the sides on the raft upright. The waves were carrying him in, and spraying salty water in his face. Suddenly, with the force of the current, the raft tumbled on to the shore. Noa looked around, turning his head, and studying his surroundings. "Hello?" he said, bouncing off the inflatable.

"Ugh" said Tyler my head. Tyler got up. "Mom, Dad?" He looked around. The only thing he could see was the beach and a man in a suit and a girl nearby. Tyler burst into tears and ran over to them. "You guys gotta help me, I have no idea where I am!"

Blog Entries

Leah groaned, stirring. "This is not the boat." She mumbled, sitting-up. She saw a group of people nearby. "Hello?"
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

Jenna saw the boy crying and leaned down, facing him.

"What's wrong? Where are your parents?"

Jenna turned to the girl who stirred and said "What was the last thing you saw before ending up here? For me, the lights were so bright and everything was just so loud."

Jenna grabbed at her head in stress.

"Then I just remember passing out..."

Blog Entries

"I gallantly sacrificed myself to save a fair maiden!" Eliot says triumphantly, pointing his sword in the air. "Fear not, young man!" Eliot says, putting his arm around the boy's shoulders. "The dashing Eliot Nadel is here!"

Blog Entries

"Ugh..." said Noa, walking over to the odd group. "Where the hell are we? Nothing 'round here looks the least bit familiar."

Blog Entries

"That makes sense, good sir. With my amazing cartographical prowess, I have deduced that we have landed in Nebraska!" Eliot says. "We should watch out. I hear the natives are quite vicious."

M3 VV@NT $UM MUFFINS!!!! **Derpy.McDerpy**'s Avatar

"Whoah...this ain't the boat. Ooh look people!" he thought to himself. He stood up, nearing the people. "Hey everybody what's up" Mike said holding his rifle with all the ammo strapped around him, meanwhile his machete was at his back.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast