Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SIGN UPS: The Grand Festival: Premiere Cup (Pokemon RP)

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Default Re: SIGN UPS: The Grand Festival: Premiere Cup (Pokemon RP)

@DarkestSacredHeart; Reserved.

Also, I'm glad to announce that I have appointed Ludwig Beilschmidt as a Co-GM.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Registered User DarkestSacredHeart's Avatar

Name: Justice Black

Hometown: HeartHome City

Appearance: is a tall, almost lanky female, with a medium waist and bust. she measures at 5’7’’ and 120lbs and had pitch black hair with Royal blue and Light sliver streaks in it, she has large wings and had stunning grass green eyes. Her skin is fair and is a light olive tone,her body has a few scars from surgery,one across her stomach,another up on her shoulder,and Two on each thigh. She wears a Blood Red and Bright gold Dress,That ends at her mid-thigh with a sliver jacket,that has cuffs at the end of the arms and black shoes that were shiny and new and she wore White Socks and her hair is tied back in a blue bow

Background:was a wanted child of a Gym assistant and an a contest lover,Growing up she would take care of little pokemon who got hurt. She had a normal childhood,Loved by her parents,But her parents never raised her her grandparents had. She was very shy,It was almost painful. She almost was voluntary mute,But she was scared of the unknown. . She was in school late at 5 years old due to her delayed Walking. But she was somewhat smart for her age,She was a good Story Writer,he would spend hours with a notebook and write.She had no real big things in her history

Personality:She is very mature for her age,being a mother figure,she is usually calm and collected,happy and giggly and friendly,a master commutative with young children,Shes also emotional and not afraid to show it. When Stress gets to best of her she will cry and have a panic attack or become enraged. But shes a compassionate girl,she'll try and comfort you as best she can.

Pokemon:

Gengar
    Evil
    Male
    Leviate

Honchrow
    Music
    Female
    Super Luck

Gallade
    Honor
    Male
    Justified

Serperior
    Element
    Male
    Overgrow

Empoleon
    Penny
    Female
    Defiant

and

Staraptor
    Feather
    Female
    Intimidate

Hope its good enough

Name:people just call him "the ghost" or "the traveller for not sticking around very long except on special occasions, but he instead wants to be called just "ghost"

Hometown:lavender town kanto

Appearance:he's tall at about 5,9. He is very lean. His hair is pitch black making his pale sight skin a thing that is so contrasted it makes him very easy to see .He dresses like Steven which he first saw as a candidate for an idea for a style.but all black, making a dark and mysterious tone that isn't FLAMBOYANT to go with his cold ice eyes. He likes this appearance most of all because it goes with him. It shows who he is. He understand that I may be contrasting but that's the point. One thing that's different is he wears a brown fedora and white shoes.

Background:ghost grew up in lavender town. He found the Pokemon tower only at the age of four and at the age of five he watched a Pokemon get killed. At the age of nine he started writing songs. These songs ranged from death to true happiness. At the age of ten he had witnessed 35 burials and 23 deaths to Pokemon. He saw truth and this truth was that the people here needed something. So he strived hard to be more. He was going to give this place a name.

At the age of 12 he went to become a traveling coordinator. Soon he had reached unova and eventually getting to virbank city preforming with Roxie with his own songs. Soon he had reached castelia and found an audience in a alley cafe. rising to the top using his music He was peeking through to fame but not there just yet. Gaining critical success and a loyal fan following at the age of 15 he strived to show he had talent. He had to show he had true skill in his art. At the age of 16 he had entered his first tournament to show he was worthwhile. He worked to show the world that looked down upon his home. He failed the first time and people laughed at him.

Over the next two years he trained his art to be better than ever before. At 18 he soured to the top of the ranks in a Cinderella story. Now he is accepted into the grand festival as a prodigy to his hometown. He has to make his town noticed.

He met the contestants at the gate. He said nothing. They were happy. He was not. He thought they had no respect for life. They talked about winning.truly they nothing about what it takes to be noticed. They started with a place with something. They were recognized. They were seen. They had more. He only had hope.

His goal here is to truly give glory and fame to his home. He may have pulled off something but it's still not enough. The people still think lowly of his town. They still make it a dumping ground for the dead. To beat the pretentious people he met and show them wrong. They were dead wrong.

Personality:dark and mysterious, but in his inner psyche is a torn depressed beaten mind built to convey some of the darkest emotions ever felt. He constantly goes through flash backs and memories of death. He faces strong depression, but tries to keep a happy mood when talking. He constantly has more of a humble attitude when he performs and talks. He prefers to stay out of most conversations though as he likes to listen more than talk. When he talks though he is rather straight to the point and dosen't sugarcoat things. since he is so direct with talking he names his Pokemon unoriginal names. He likes to discuss one topic at a time and make an entire discussion on one thing. One problem is he likes to contemplate so much he makes simple things complex.

Pokemon:

Pokemon: bisharp
    Name:blade
    Ability:inner focus

Pokemon:gothitelle
    Name:goth
    Ability:frisk

Pokemon:drifblim
    Name:drifter
    Ability:aftermath

Pokemon:absol
    Name:angel
    Ability:pressure

Pokemon:mienshoa
    Name:shoa

Pokemon:shedninja
    Name:shedder
    Ability:wonder guard

I hope this is better
    Last edited by jtg56108; 27th May 2013 at 05:42 PM.

Blog Entries

@DarkestSacredHeart: Denied. You need to add some more depth to your character. Look at the other accepted sign-ups to get an idea of what to shoot for. Also, on that note, make sure that you're not just using filler to fix it. Add more details. Every single word should serve a purpose aside from length. Also, there are some grammatical errors that you should fix.

@jth56108: Denied. It's better but you're kinda in the same boat as Darkest is. You need to fix some grammatical errors that I noticed, and you need to give me a little more in terms of backstory. What are his goals? How did he come across the other members of his team? Go into vivid detail.

@Lupine Volt :Accepted but barely. Be prepared for your character to undergo a substantial amount of development during the RP.

Also, on that note, even if I or a Co-GM has approved your application, I still urge and encourage all of you to try to polish up your sign up before the RP eventually begins. I cannot emphasize enough that this is not a pure tournament RP where you win or go home. It will have plot, room for character development, and the like. Thus, this more than likely will be a long standing RP, and therefore you need to create a character you can work with for a long time and who can develop as an individual during the course of the RP.
    Last edited by Infinity Storm; 27th May 2013 at 03:58 PM.

Re: SIGN UPS: The Grand Festival: Premiere Cup (Pokemon RP)
    Name:people just call him "the ghost" or "the traveller for not sticking around very long except on special occasions, but he instead wants to be called just "ghost"

Hometown:lavender town kanto

Appearance:he's tall at about 5,9. He is very lean. His hair is pitch black making his pale sight skin a thing that is so contrasted it makes him very easy to see .He dresses like Steven which he first saw as a candidate for an idea for a style.but all black, making a dark and mysterious tone that isn't FLAMBOYANT to go with his cold ice eyes. He likes this appearance most of all because it goes with him. It shows who he is. He understand that I may be contrasting but that's the point. One thing that's different is he wears a brown fedora and white shoes.

Background:ghost grew up in lavender town. He found the Pokemon tower only at the age of four and at the age of five he watched a Pokemon get killed. At the age of nine he started writing songs. These songs ranged from death to true happiness. At the age of ten he had witnessed 35 burials and 23 deaths to Pokemon. He saw truth and this truth was that the people here needed something. So he strived hard to be more. He was going to give this place a name.

At the age of 12 he went to become a traveling coordinator. Soon he had reached unova and eventually getting to virbank city preforming with Roxie with his own songs. Soon he had reached castelia and found an audience in a alley cafe. rising to the top using his music He was peeking through to fame but not there just yet. Gaining critical success and a loyal fan following at the age of 15, he strived to show he had talent. He had to show he had true skill in his art. At the age of 16 he had entered his first tournament to show he was worthwhile. He worked to show the world that looked down upon his home. He failed the first time and people laughed at him.

Over the next two years he trained his art to be better than ever before. At 18 he soured to the top of the ranks in a Cinderella story. Now he is accepted into the grand festival as a prodigy to his hometown. He has to make his town noticed.

He met the contestants at the gate. He said nothing. They were happy. He was not. He thought they had no respect for life. They talked about winning.truly they nothing about what it takes to be noticed. They started with a place with something. They were recognized. They were seen. They had more. He only had hope.

His goal here is to truly give glory and fame to his home. He may have pulled off something but it's still not enough. The people still think lowly of his town. They still make it a dumping ground for the dead. To beat the pretentious people he met and show them wrong. They were dead wrong.

Personality:dark and mysterious, but in his inner psyche is a torn depressed beaten mind built to convey some of the darkest emotions ever felt. He constantly goes through flash backs and memories of death. He faces strong depression, but tries to keep a happy mood when talking. He constantly has more of a humble attitude when he performs and talks. He prefers to stay out of most conversations though as he likes to listen more than talk. When he talks though he is rather straight to the point and dosen't sugarcoat things. since he is so direct with talking he names his Pokemon unoriginal names. He likes to discuss one topic at a time and make an entire discussion on one thing. One problem is he likes to contemplate so much he makes simple things complex.

Pokemon:

Pokemon: bisharp
    Name:blade

Pokemon:gothitelle
    Name:goth
    Ability:frisk

Pokemon:drifblim
    Name:drifter
    Ability:aftermath

Pokemon:absol
    Name:angel
    Ability:pressure

Pokemon:mienshoa
    Name:shoa

Pokemon:shedninja
    Name:shedder
    Ability:wonder guard

I hope this is better.

I tried fixing the grammar and added more information and details.

Blog Entries

@jtg56108;Denied. Your sign up is still riddled with grammar, capitilization, and fragment errors. Also, I can't really accept a special snowflake. The part with Roxie makes no sense, since the primary purpose of the event is to promote the uprising coordinators and therefore give them a shot at fame. Feel free to try again

Also I have yet another announcement to make. After looking at my plans for the RP and considering the amount of posts it will necessitate, I am going to lower the amount of characters I intend to accept down to 8.Therefore, while I have reserved slots for nine people so far, I will be closing the sign-ups as soon as we have eight characters accepted.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Not sure if only those that reserved can sign up for the remaining spots but if not then here:

Blog Entries

@midorikawa: Accepted

Also, after some reconsideration,

@jtg56108: Accepted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12