Shibusen Academy-Soul Eater RPG - Page 5

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Shibusen Academy-Soul Eater RPG

Blog Entries

Default Re: Shibusen Academy-Soul Eater RPG

"Are you mad?" Eliot asks, looking like he's on the verge of tears.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

I has 108 special skills♥ Mokona Modoki's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Mokona Modoki on Facebook
    Visit Mokona Modoki's Youtube Channel

Izumi bites her lip hard enough to draw a small dot of blood. She sighs calming down and turns to him. "Just don't do it again okay," she says quietly. She would then get up and walk over to another seat to calm all the way down.

Current Anime: Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle
    Playing FF13-2

Blog Entries

"Aww..." Eliot says, and starts writing in the black notebook to cheer himself up.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

After a few minutes the intercom comes on announcing they'll be arriving soon and telling the standard return to seat and put on seat belt. Itzuni sighs and gets back into her seat.
    "Well that was an interesting flight," Itzuni says quietly to herself as they land.

Playing FF13-2

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Danny and Phones met up and grinning. They both made their way towards a window, Danny held onto the information letter on mission #7 in his hand. " You ready?" Danny asked. " Yeah, we'll going to rock some souls." Phones said giggling. Phones turned into her headphones form, Danny picked them up and put them on. " Let's game." Danny muttered and jumped out of the window.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Semper frowned, his eyes flickering over the buildings lining the streets with something akin to apprehension. Lennox frowned at his partner's hesitation, shifting into his weapon form so quickly it was almost impossible to catch the change. Semper plucked the revolver from the air in one fluid movement, his tensed muscles relaxing slightly once he knew he had some means of adequately defending himself in the foreign country.

"The Red Square. Probably the most important meeting place in the capital. While I can appreciate that there may be a great number of human souls around the area why would any kishin risk such easy discovery?"

Lennox seemed to have no answer, his reflection on the side of his gun-form shrugging slightly.

Semper had little time to continue this train of thought before something slashed at him from the side, a sharp blade whirring past his face and leaving a thin line of red jutting down from just under his eye to half-way down his cheek. He swore, fingering the cut. It could easily have been a killing blow, Semper realised, but the kishins (he assumed that's what they were) were toying with him.

He growled slightly as the kishin leapt at him again, it's arms crossed in an X-shape over it's chest so the long, needle-like blades running up them could be utilised to it's full advantage. But this time the duo were prepared. Semper lodged his elbow in the creature's stomach, winding it, before he twisted the lower part of his arm so he could shove the revolver in his hand roughly under it's head, letting loose three shots in quick succession, each one impacting with the creature's skull with a thud as the compressed soul wavelength plowed through the bone with ease.

The kishin was thrown backwards with the force of the shots, it's limp body tumbling to the floor with the almost comical noise of breaking bones. It heaved itself to a stand, it's head half-torn off, the flesh hanging loosely on the left-side; a stark contrast to the almost undamaged right-hand side of it's face. It's left shoulder was likewise partially torn off, one of the blasts having penetrated deep enough to dislodge it's arm at the same time, leaving the appendage hanging loosely at it's side. A few of the blades on it's arms were also damaged; snapped or at the least blunted as it hit the floor.

It seemed to favour it's left foot more now - Semper supposed something must have happened to it's foot during the fight. But nonetheless the creature was barely standing up - hardly enough to pose any sort of threat, he thought to himself, arrogance clouding his mind.

It was likely that was why he didn't notice the creature charge forward and ram it's half-destroyed skull into his chest, sending him flying through the air and then side-on into the ground. Swearing angrily Semper assessed the damage. Bruising, most definitely, and he was pretty sure he'd dislocated his right shoulder, along with a few cracked ribs. But what did the worst damage was the needles. Poison-tipped, he realised too late; one of them had struck a hole straight through his right arm. His legs buckled as his vision swam, and Lennox quickly shifted to his human form.

"Goddamit Semper, you idiot!" he yelled at the meister, pulling the boy to his feet.

His eyes flickered over the other boy's broken figure, making a split second decision and flinging his weight towards the kishin, who had seized it's chance and leapt upon them again. The force of the boy's momentem carried the kishin backwards, crashing into the ground, Lennox atop it's limp body.

Semper seemed to have regained his footing, if not a bit hesitantly, and Lennox reverted back to his weapon form for long enough to allow Semper a few shots at it's body, each missing by miles. He cursed angrily, but Semper grinned eerily.

Lennox met the boy's menacing gaze with one of confusion, but his features quickly set into a look of grim determination as his meister shifted into the form of another revolver. He had been aware that their were meister's who possessed the weapon gene, sure, but he wasn't aware of anyone who could actually call upon the power at will, let alone one as young as Semper. But he wasn't complaining, as he plucked the weapon from the air, aimed, and fired.

The first shot hit the creature's stomach, sending it skidding back a few paces, the second it's good leg, forcing it to the ground. The final shot was once again through it's head, the creature letting out a wail of pain as it died. Lennox smirked as Semper reverted to his normal form, handing the soul over to Lennox with a grimace.

"Doesn't exactly look appetising, does it?"

The weapon snorted, rolling his eyes as he devoured it. Gazing around the terrified faces of the few civilians still littered about the place Lennox utilised his Soul Perception to the fullest extent, narrowing his eyes as he easily spotted the kishin's scaled soul.

"Another one's clo-" he paused, checking again.

"Scratch that, they're all here. We've attracted their attention. Damnit. You okay to fight?" he asked, directing his question towards Semper.

The meister shrugged.

"So long as we get it over with quickly."

The first of the new kishin's seemed to have a more full-on approach - it's towering figure ploughed towards the duo, even with Semper's constant onslaught of attacks. He cursed angrily, retrating slightly.

"I guess we'll have to try Soul Resonance," he muttered almost angrily.

Lennox's reflection seemed surprised at the statement, eyes widening slightly at his meister's words.

"But you know how little we've practiced," he responded immediately, "we'll probably fail completely, and then what?"

"What else are we going to do?"

Sighing, Lennox complied.

"Let's go, Soul Resonance!"

The combined shouts of the duo rang through the air, as Semper's soul wavelength seemed to expand massively.

Semper jumped upwards and then seemed to hover in the air for a moment, before the revolver in his hand seemed to shift in a sudden burst of light blue light, the ambidextrous meister shifting to grip the gun with both hands as the metal seemed to move up his arms, running upwards on either side and then curving round his back to meet in the center, forming a thin strip of metal that ran from just below the nape of Semper's neck to slightly above his waist, sharp, needle-esque blades sprouting down the length of material.

He pulled his hands apart, letting go of what had been the pistol as it continued to reform, the Demon Weapon seeming to split into two seperate firearms, one in each hand. And they would have been seperate, were it not for the metal running from his arms to his back connecting the two guns. The guns themselves seemed vastly different - they had longer barrels, and seemed more like shotguns than pistol, there were now various needle-like spikes that ran up them, exactly like the spikes on the metal strip, along with all sorts of other changes - mostly appearance-wise, but the guns themselves had been upgraded caliber-wise too.

Semper grinned as his eyes flickered wildly.

"Displacement Mode Activated," he called out, snickering to himself as he spoke, before switching to a somewhat quieter tone to speak to Lennox.

"It's working," he muttered.

Lennox nodded.

"Resonance at 23%; 48%; 64%; 79%; 100%. Wavelength stable, resonance charged. Blade wavelength charged. Static 0.08%; 0.04%. Noise level at 0.06%. Prepare to fire. Response in 3 seconds. 3, 2, 1. Firing!"

Semper flinched slightly as the recoil sent him stumbling backwards a step.

"Brimstone Rapid-shot!"

The compressed soul wavelength was propelled forward; a never-ending onslaught of insanely powerful shots, each doing more damage then the last. The wavelength seemed to have a mind of it's own - each of the 'bullets' shot would follow the kishin wherever it moved, like it was tracking it. Likewise when the other kishin tried to help it's brethren they met the same fate - the compressed soul wavelength shattering their skeletons before they had time to hit the ground, the fire-like stream of bullets charring their flesh with their heat and flying through bone and sinew.

Semper smirked as the smoke cleared, Lennox reverted back into his normal pistol form, and the duo watched the three remaining souls bob up and down in the air with a detached sort of interest.

Semper frowned. At least now they knew why the mission was exclusively for firearms - the kishin would be too fast to hit with any other weapon. The time it would take to swing a scythe or lunge with a sword would mean that the kishin could easily dodge and then counter-strike in the time it'd take the meister to shift their weight to attack again.

Smirking, Lennox devoured the three souls, cracking his back as he stretched and then sighing.

"We should probably get you to a hospital, then."

Mission #4; COMPLETE

Soul count; 4
    im Pretty Hardcore

Blog Entries

"Itzuni, I am sorry I almost crashed the plane." Eliot says, doing a triple-flip out of the plane. "I drew this to make it up to you." It was a picture of a cat. It was breathing fire.

Blog Entries
    Add Aetheria on Facebook

Tsuma stumbled around, straightening her shirt and squeezing her other hand. She put some hair over her right eye and ran to a window to examine her marks. They had grown...Just a little. Tsuma sighed. She tapped the window. She had no partner. Could she go by herself as a weapon? She'd be unlikely to get a meister, anyway.
    I am proud to know these wonderful people:
    Capsy | Moll | Hyper | Rai

Blog Entries

Itzuni who carefully walked down the steps smiles at the picture.

"That's pretty awesome. Okay, okay apology excepted. Let's just hurry and capture some Kishin," Itzuni exclaimed happily as she looked around the airport. She had never left Death City so she was a bit excited for the trip.

Playing FF13-2

Blog Entries

OOC: I wanna be the kishin.

"Do you think that is the kishin?" Eliot asks, watching a green man dressed as a pirate with a huge flaming black beard killing people with a cutlass and eating their souls.

Blog Entries

OOC: To bad your a weapon... maybe one day there will be a rp were you can be a kishin till then...

Itzuni looks a little bit quizzical at it. "Uh probably. Might as well see right Eliot? These Kishin sure have a sense of humor...," she says as she begins to walk towards it.

Playing FF13-2

Blog Entries

"YARRR!" The kishin yelled, running at her, swinging it's sword.
    "Itzuni! Now might be a good time to get your meister on!" Eliot says, turning into a gun.

OOC: Describe what kind of gun you want him to be if you like. Also, you can say you shoot and swing him however.

Blog Entries

OOC: Okay :D that sounds like fun oh oh I wanna try a mini Uzi :D

Itzuni ducks under the sword and catches Eliot's Mini Uzi Sub-machine gun weapon form in her hand. "Stupid Pirate trying to decapitate me," Itzuni growls as she pushes the gun up into it's abdomen and fires three point blank shots, "take that!" She flips back from the pirate landing a few feet away glaring at the Kishin.

Playing FF13-2

Blog Entries

"Harrghh." It says, still moving. The real Blackbeard took 5 bullets and 20 sword slashes, so this was nothing. "HARRR!" The Kishin yells, shooting it's flintlock.

Blog Entries

"Crap," Itzuni screams as she throws herself to the side to dodge it, "stupid pirate!" She turns while shes throwing herself to the ground and shoots several times into it. "For the love of god, Die! Eliot this is a freaken annoying pirate."

Playing FF13-2

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast