Could I, uh, have a recap please? =3
    I am proud to know these wonderful people:
    Capsy | Moll | Hyper | Rai

I has 108 special skills♥ Mokona Modoki's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Mokona Modoki on Facebook
    Visit Mokona Modoki's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Shibusen Academy-Soul Eater RPG

OOC: Well lets see mostly everyone has met each other and gone to the school then Needlestorm put up a missions board so we are picking missions

"Uh huh. So you take your job that seriously. We are doomed," Itzuni says as she offers her hand, "do you need to hold my hand or will you pay attention?" She smiles at Elliot.
    Last edited by Mokona Modoki; 24th June 2011 at 03:10 PM.

Current Anime: Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle
    Playing FF13-2

M3 VV@NT $UM MUFFINS!!!! **Derpy.McDerpy**'s Avatar

Mike looked at the bulletin board.

"I'm taking Mission #8 if it's available....I can finally watch a basketball game!" Mike happily exclaimed.

"But then I need a weapon...damn! Anyways, I gots to get that mission...To the RECEPTION!!!!!"

Mike hurriedly ran to the reception to get or at least reserve Mission 8

Blog Entries
    Add OverlordRuby on Facebook
    Follow OverlordRuby on Tumblr

Kali and Tokala walked around a lively Cincinnati at 8 o'clock at night. Party-goers and drunkards filled the street, and the noise level was practically intolerable. Kali was glad she wasn't transformed right now. Wolves have much better hearing. But at least I'd be able to kill all of... Damn it. Kali fished around in her pocket for her Swiss army knife. She flipped it open and made a small incision on her arm. Much better. The pain blotted out the Sway of Magic.

"Hey, Kali? Maybe a wolf could smell out all the kishin we're looking for."

"Yeah, I know. I just don't want to go all Terminator on these people." Kali was glad Tokala was so understanding about her status as a witch and wouldn't hunt after her. No one else at school was. By the looks of it, he'd had to deal with being treated unfairly before, too.

"Go ahead. I think you can manage it." Kali paused, then nodded. She concentrated. To her and Tokala, it would appear that the outer layers of her harmless blue soul was being peeled away to reveal her true dark purple one. Kali's Soul Protect was gone. She began to rapidly shrink and morph into a wolf.

Her transformation complete, Kali crouched low and began to crawl through the crowds. She clenched her muscles to keep herself under control. All of a sudden, Kali smelled them. They had the aroma of rotting flesh being charred over a fire after being seeped in asparagus juice, which she hated. She raced back to warn Tokala, but realized the smell was coming from him. Goddamn it. She jumped over the crowds, practically flying to meet his out-stretched hand. Upon contact, she had changed again, this time into a deadly trident that glowed with purple energy.

"Let's go!" they shouted together.

All of the kishin they had been searching for were here. Tokala slashed and ripped through all of them, except for the last. This one appeared larger. With a yell, Tokala sprang up to chop off its repulsive head, but the kishin threw him aside. Tokala gasped with pain, clutching his injured side.

Kali morphed back into her human form, full of rage. She began to shout with her hand raised towards the monster. "Lupulus Lupos Lupin!" With a roar the kishin disintigrated. Kali grabbed the beast's ruby soul and swallowed it, then ran back to Tokala. She lifted up one side of his bloodied shirt. Three gashed flowed blood out of his side, and one of his ribs looked broken.

Kali looked around just as a police car turned the corner onto their street. A minute later the pair were off to the hospital.

~~~

Tokala was let out the next day after getting two hundred and four stitches in his side. He and Kali were off again back to the DWMA after getting tickets on the next plane.

NEW SOUL COUNT: 3
    Last edited by OverlordRuby; 25th June 2011 at 07:42 PM.

Blog Entries

Itzuni suddenly decides that need tickets so she skips away from Elliot towards the airport. When she gets there she pays the clerk from her food money she collected and thanks the clerk before running back to Elliot. "Jeez your still lying on the ground Elliot! If we don't hurry all the other teams will finish their missions before us," Itzuni says as she fumbles with the two tickets she just bought. Why are plane tickets so expensive! That was the last of the food money I have, Itzuni thinks as she waits for Elliot to wake up from hitting his head.

Playing FF13-2

Blog Entries

"I HAVE AWAKENED!" Eliot roars, his eyes glowing red as he stands up. "Anyway, let us go to Brazil!" He says, shooting open a door and heading for the airport, then realizing something.
    "Itzuni, I am a weapon. How will we sneak me past customs?" Eliot asks.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

"Elliot the airport has special planes for weapons and meisters. So there will be no sneaking. Don't you think Death would have thought about that silly," Itzuni replies as she walked up and handed him a ticket. "That's probably why these dumb tickets cost so much," She huffed as she walked past him into the airport doors.

Playing FF13-2

Blog Entries

"Awww...I was hoping I would get to cling onto the bottom. I was even planning on pretending I was a super hero." Eliot says, getting on, and taking out a notebook, which he immediately starts writing in.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Itzuni tucks herself into the seat next to him and tries to think of Eliot trying to be a super hero. She suddenly laughs at the thought. "Eliot if you are trying to get past the security you wouldn't be a super hero! Wouldn't that be classified as a treason," she says quietly to him.

Playing FF13-2

Blog Entries

"Hm?" Eliot asks, looking up from his notepad. "No, I would be Gunman, defender of Death City! My nemesis would be Dr. Cardboard! There would be a comic book, and it would make lots of money. You could be my sidekick...Um...Itzuni! Or you could choose your own sidekick name, if you want."

Blog Entries

Itzuni face-palms and cuddles into the seat. "Uh huh how about I be the amazing good witch Cookie and use cookies to knock out dr. cardboard's evil minions," Itzuni replies a tiny bit sarcastically as she slowly drifts into sleep.

Playing FF13-2

Blog Entries

"This is taking too long." Eliot says, and gets up and goes to the cockpit. "Excuse me, Mr. Pilot, may I drive? I believe I could get us to Brazil faster, seeing as I am the mighty Gunman!"

Blog Entries

Itzuni is violently woken up as she is thrown from her seat to the ground. "What the heck!" She notices Eliot is gone from his seat and jumps up running to the cockpit almost running over a ton of people. "Eliot what the heck are you doing! You're going to fast! Your going to kill us all," Itzuni screams as she launches herself into the cockpit and glares at the two pilots staring wide eyed at Eliot.

Playing FF13-2

Blog Entries

"Today is a magnificent day for flying!" Eliot says, pressing buttons at random. "How do I do a barrel roll?" He asks Itzuni.

Blog Entries

Itzuni looks at the stunned pilots and sighs. They'll be of no use, she thinks as she walks forward into the Co-captains seat.
    "Eliot this is a commercial airplane meaning there are other people on the plane. You can not barrel roll such a large plane and risk the rest of the passengers," she replies calmly as she hits a few buttons to switch control over to herself.
    She locks the buttons on Eliot's side and takes possession of the plane. First she lowers the speed and looks over to the map to see how close they are to Brazil.
    "Jesus how long was I sleeping to get that close to Brazil," she huffed as she turns in her seat to the pilots, "you get your nonsense together and take the plane okay!"
    She gets up and pulls Eliot back to their seat. She makes him sit before sitting down herself to glare at the ceiling. "Eliot..."

Playing FF13-2

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast