Shibusen Academy-Soul Eater RPG - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shibusen Academy-Soul Eater RPG

M3 VV@NT $UM MUFFINS!!!! **Derpy.McDerpy**'s Avatar

Default Re: Shibusen Academy-Soul Eater RPG

Mike looked at the schedule.

"Kishinology eh? Heh...well it's time to go!" Mike thought to himself.

He ran hurriedly from the entrance to the classroom. Mike then sat on the front seat near the teacher so that he could listen more.

Blog Entries

Follow Lord Aizen on Tumblr

Phones could hear people talking outside of the classroom. " Do you, hear that?" She whispered to Danny. " Yeah, I do. Something wrong?" He whisper back. " One of sounds a bit different." Phones whispered quietly. " Don't worry, they're plenty of other people here so, if it is something bad like a witch the. We don't have to worry." Danny whispered. Phones held onto Danny's hand tightly and gave a small smile.
    Friend Code: 1891-1166-9452 haxie

Blog Entries

Itzuni finally unable to stand it anymore gets up and walks over to the window. "Ugh, Is the teacher late or are we missing something important?" She peers out of the window looking at the view. "This is amazing!"

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Perhaps he was captured by a Kishin?" Eliot asks, turning his index fingers into guns. "Let us go look for him! We shall find him, and perhaps we will get extra credit? Chicks dig guys who get good grades."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Itzuni turns from the window and smiles. "But what if we get late from trying to save him?"

Blog Entries

"Ah, but see, if we saved him, he would be just as late as us! Then he would have detention, so he wouldn't have time to give us detention!" Eliot says, marveling at his own brilliance and using his gun finger to push his sunglasses up his nose as he sneacked out of the room.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

"Ah, wait for me!" Itzuni whispers as she runs after him.

Blog Entries
    Add OverlordRuby on Facebook
    Follow OverlordRuby on Tumblr

BULLETIN BOARD UPDATE:

Mission #1:
    # of kishin: 1

Mission #3:
    3 of kishin: 2
    Other Info: Must have Soul Menace

Mission #5:
    # of kishin: 1

OOC: Just PM or VM me to say which mission you're doing. The first one to request a certain mission gets it.

Corruption has taken Mission #4.
    PokePunk has taken Mission #7.
    robincool98 has taken Mission #8.
    Heroic Sociopath/MAS have taken Mission #6.
    NeedleStorm has taken Mission #2.

Sorry it took me so long, my dad unplugged my computer.
    Last edited by OverlordRuby; 24th June 2011 at 03:17 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Lord Aizen on Tumblr

Danny and Phones sighed then got up. " Hey, I saw a mission board earlier, Wanna grab a mission and show them what we're made of?" Phones whispered into Danny's ear. " Sure, if we found a good one we'll hit it." Danny whispered back.

Danny lead phones out of the classroom and into the hall. " Now, I'll go check it out and you see if the teacher shows up." Danny said quietly. Phones simply nodded in reply and smiled. Danny leaned close to Phones and gave a small kiss on the check and smiled then ran off.
    Friend Code: 1891-1166-9452 haxie

Blog Entries

"Hm?" Eliot asks, as he notices a mission board. "Miss Itzuni, shall we sign up for mission #2?"

Blog Entries

Itzuni notices the bored and smiles. "Perfect timing I needed something fun. Yea let's ask for the mission!"

Blog Entries

"#6 it is." Eliot says, shooting the number on the board. "I hear it's lovely in Brazil. The weather, the food, the ocean, the women..."

Blog Entries

Itzuni starts walking towards the doors and replies, "Women huh? Better not get distracted Eliot. It wouldn't be good if you got us killed staring at a woman."

Blog Entries

"Of course not! I take my job as a weapon very seri-" Eliot says, walking into a pole while talking to Itzuni.

shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lennox bit back a curse as Semper sunk his finely-shaped nails into his shoulder, the thin, newly created cuts dripping slightly with blood. Semper himself seemed somewhat surprised (as he should be, Lennox seethed silently to himself) - but Lennox suspected he wouldn't have picked up on it were his Soul Perception skills not as advanced as they were, coupled with the whole weapon-meister bond they were supposed to share. Lennox didn't see said bond himself; a load of codswallop, in his eyes, but each to their own.

Nonetheless the pain brought a stab of anger directed solely at Semper to the forefront of his mind, before the emotion lessened into a slight feeling of irritation. But Semper had gotten his attention, no matter the negative emotions that had come with it.

Lennox raised his gaze from where he'd been glaring holes in his desk to meet Semper's eyes - but it seemed that his meister was otherwise occupied. The weapon rolled his eyes.

Semper scanned the room surreptitously, apparently evaluating the other students in his strange, roundabout way. Lennox shifted slightly in his seat - a silent reminder to his meister that yes, Semper's nails were still digging ever further into his skin, and yes, he was still waiting for some sort of apology.

Semper gave none, merely yanking his weapon to a stand and then roughly guiding Lennox out of the classroom by his shoulder. Lennox grumbled under his breath, but otherwise seemed almost comfortable with the harsh treatment he was getting.

In the short time Lennox had known Semper he had learnt three things about his meister. Number one - he did not speak unless he deemed it absolutely necessary or was feeling particularly emotional. Number two - he treated everyone horribly. Number three - despite his flaws the kid was a damn good fighter. that was probably the only reason Lennox had actually wanted the boy as his meister, if one was frank.

"I saw a Bulletin Board a while back, and the teacher doesn't seem to be arriving anytime soon," Semper informed Lennox curtly, by means of an explanation.

Lennox nodded his assent (as though Semper cared what his weapon thought) and the nails digging into his shoulder finally withdrew, as his meister released his grip on the revolver. Lennox couldn't help but wince slightly at the red stains seeping through his shirt, but reluctantly trailed behind Semper.

The duo had been walking briskly for only a few seconds before Semper jerked to a stop, Lennox's reflexes and hand-eye co-ordination the only things stopping him from plowing into the other boy at the sheer suddeness of his pause.

He seemed to be inspecting something, and as Lennox craned his neck to peer over Semper's head he realised they were already at the board. Lennox let out a short hum of suprise, before plodding over to the left of Semper to see the board without having to cause himself the discomfort of trying to see over his meister.

There was one mission that immediately jumped out to him - and apparently to Semper too, if the way the boy was scanning the note with such intensity was anything to go by. Mission #4 - Moscow, Russia. Four kishin souls. The only requirement being that the weapon had to be a firearm. He smirked.

"Number four then?" he asked Semper pleasantly, already devising countless schemes and plots and bizarre ideas in his mind.

"Hmm."

Lennox snorted. Apparently a half-hearted murmur of agreement was all he was going to get as far as a reply went.

"Shall we go check with the receptionist, then? Last I remember you have to do that before you're allowed to take on a mission."
    im Pretty Hardcore

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast