Shibusen Academy-Soul Eater RPG - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shibusen Academy-Soul Eater RPG

Blog Entries

Default Re: Shibusen Academy-Soul Eater RPG

Itzuni hopes back off the railing and walks over to him offering the schedule "Jeez he didn't really have to go that far did he? Here you look off mine just in case we get separated. I'll ask for a copy later. After all If I get lost I'd love to do a little exploring in there" She points towards the school "Who knows what's in there!"

Blog Entries

OOC: We should give the others a chance to post after this.

"Thank you kindly, Evelyn." Eliot said, taking the paper. "It says Breakfast right here. Perhaps we should proceed to the cafeteria?"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

Blog Entries

OOC: Yes that would be smart and also chu its Itzuni :P not Evelyn

Itzuni shrugs then walks up a couple of steps "Yes probably but I still want to go exploring later! Will you come with me or will I have to explore alone?"

M3 VV@NT $UM MUFFINS!!!! **Derpy.McDerpy**'s Avatar

Picking up his backpack, Mike ran from his house to the DWMA entrance.

"Oh thank god! I can still go inside!" Mike muttered.

Entering the DWMA, he put on a meister name tag and smiled as he entered the school.

Blog Entries
    Add OverlordRuby on Facebook
    Follow OverlordRuby on Tumblr

Kali sat in her Kishinology class, looking at some of the other students as they entered the classroom. She was surprised that she didn't recognize anyone. Most of the time plenty of local kids got in to the DWMA. Kali noticed Tokala enter. He waved and sat down next to her.

"Hi Kali!" he said cheerfully.

"Good morning, Tokala."

"Someone said you live here, in Death City. That's so cool!" Tokala gushed.

"Yeah, I guess it is. My parents live here too, but they let me rent a condo near school."

"Lu-cky. I wish I lived here."

shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Semper frowned at the all-too cheerful face of the boy in front of him. The boy continued grinning - undeterred by Semper's irritation. The pair stood stock-still, gazes locked for a few seconds before the grinning boy moved. "I'm Lennox," he infomed Semper, holding out a hand jovially.

Semper glared in reply. "Semper."

Lennox raised an eyebrow. "Eesh. Touchy, no?"

"What do you want?"

Lennox smirked. "You're a meister," he remarked, gesturing to Semper's badge. Semper nodded, eyes narrowed in slight suspiscion. Lennox ploughed onwards. "And I'm a weapon."

Semper snorted. "If you were looking for a partner I only wield fire-arms." He shifted his weight as though to turn around, but Lennox's smirk widened and he paused as the weapon continued.

"I'm a pistol," he informed Semper, his suddenly much lower voice almost mocking the meister. Semper hid his surprise under the guise of apathy, spinning round like he had been planning to do earlier and leaving. Lennox followed silently.

"Why are you following me?"

"Because I want you to be my meister," Lennox replied, a damn sight more sombrely than he had been earlier. Semper paused, and Lennox had to stop himself from colliding with the other boy.

The meister chuckled lowly, and the weapon frowned, confused. The low-pitched laughter continued, and Lennox found himself growing slightly concerned for Semper's sanity, especially so a it began to increase in volume, until it was an almost hysterical outburst that finished the previously quiet fit of chuckles.

And then he span back round to face Lennox, eyes flashing wildly, grinned menacingly, and barreled forwards into the weapon's chest, throwing him to the ground.

Clearly that hadn't been enough from Semper, Lennox's eyes widening as the meister flung punch after punch at him, each and every one of them colliding perfectly in the centre of his stomach, leaving him winded even as he was struck again afterwards. He struggled to regain some sort of footing, but from his position on the ground it was near impossible to block enough of Semper's attacks to find the time to attempt to stand.

By the time Semper had finished with Lennox the boy had a severely bruised stomach, a black-eye from when he had tried to stand and then swiftly been shoved back down again by a punch to the face, and was so covered in blood it was impossible to work out exactly where he was bleeding from. Salty water intermingled with the coppery taste of blood, and Lennox idly wondered when he'd started crying. He certainly couldn't remember much from the fight (if you could call it that, as wholly one-sided as it was) other than the constant pain.

He staggered to a stand, his left leg buckling slightly as he tried to hold himself upright. Semper watched with cool apathy.

"Wha' the 'ell was 'at for?" Lennox asked, fingering his mouth in an attempt to work out why his speech sounded so garbled (a few broken teeth, he discovered, poking around in his mouth, and the mixture of water and blood that filled his mouth seemed to be the cause).

Semper looked as though he were about to say something, but was interrupted as Lennox leapt at him, apparently trying to retaliate for his earlier beating. But Semper, despite his many flaws (and they were a great many indeed) was not stupid. He'd seen the attack, and, from the way his body seemed to sway in one completely fluid movement a mere few inches to the side in order to avoid the anticipated leap, he'd figured out how he was to deal with it to.

Lennox stumbled past him, regaining his footing and then immediately lunging towards Semper again. Lennox quickly discovered why Semper had managed to get so many shots in so quickly, and with such accuracy – the boy was insanely agile, and from what he could tell his hand-eye co-ordination skills were likewise amazing. He was again sent stumbling as Semper, like a blur, shifted his body out of the way of Lennox’s attack. Perhaps if Lennox had not suffered such a beating earlier his eye would still be working as well as it could have been, and his emotions would have been under control so he could at least stand a chance, but in his already weakened state it was obvious who had the advantage, and, as though to lay claim to that fact, the next punch Lennox attempted to throw at Semper missed, yet again – but Semper’s retaliating punch sent Lennox skidding into the dirt.

Lennox took the time he spent trying to rid his mouth of the soil lodged between his teeth to ponder how exactly he’d failed so badly at finding a compatible meister. Or at least he had done, before a hand was shoved unceremoniously into his grip and Semper pulled him to a stand. Lennox shot him a surprised look and Semper rolled his eyes.

”Nearly everyone else already has a partner, and I’d rather a useless pistol than an only slightly-better scythe or something.”

Semper seemed apathetic, but Lennox’s triumphant smirk seemed to speak otherwise. The duo were somewhat surprised when one of the teacher’s finally remarked to them (after giving them various odd looks as to Lennox’s condition) that their soul wavelengths matched perfectly.

When Lennox arrived to Kishinology wearing an almost malevolent grin Semper worried that maybe he’d gone too far in trying to dissuade the revolver from partnering with him.

---
    ooc;; sorry for not posting sooner - I was camping. :|
    im Pretty Hardcore

Blog Entries

Follow Lord Aizen on Tumblr

Danny looked up at the DWMA and sighed. " One heck of a monster house, right dear?" Danny muttered. " Don't worry! We'll smoke them all!" blared out of the headphones. Danny walked up the stairs calmly making his way to kishinology. He walked inside and eyed Semper for a bit then took a seat. His head phones gave a sudden blare of sound and turned into Phones. She stood tall then sat next to Danny and yawned.
    Friend Code: 1891-1166-9452 haxie

Blog Entries

"Kishinology, really? Don't we already know enough? All we need to know is that they're bad. End of story." The same girl yawned as she strolled into her first class of the day. She surveyed the classroom, shielding her silver eyes from a particularly perky pair of classmates who were yapping about Death City. Yawn. How could they be so frickin' happy this early in the morning?!

Sighing loudly, she slunk to the very back of the room and slid into a desk that was just about far away enough from the teacher's desk. Hopefully the teacher wouldn't be too demanding and wouldn't yell at her for taking a nap in class.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Itzuni shrugged tired of waiting for his answer and noticed the classroom marked Kishinology She walked all the way into the classroom then finally looked up. She glanced around at all the students suddenly very nervous and walked over to the seat next to the window. She sat and brushed her fingers through her bangs. "Wonderfully there is going to be a lot of students." Itzuni murmured to herself.

Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry, I suck at names. I was actually making a conscious effort not to type Itzuni, since I thought your guy was named Evelyn.

Eliot, having fallen asleep after the cookie, woke up after having his face stepped on by a student. Not noticing the footprint on his face, he sat down next to Itzuni. "Will you perchance let me copy off of you?" He whispers to her.

Blog Entries

OOC: haha see whatcha get :P
    Itzuni turns to him and notices the footprint. She almost falls out of the desk from laughing. When she stops laughing she whispered back, "Only If you don't get us caught."

Blog Entries

"Of course not. I can be very stealthy." Eliot asks, and notices her amused espression. "Do I have something on my face?"

Blog Entries

Izuni smiles and replies, "Why yes you do. A footprint actually."

Blog Entries

"Hm?" Eliot asks, and takes a compact mirror from his pocket. "So I do." He says, fixing his hair while he has the mirror out. "I wonder how that got there?"

Blog Entries

Itzuni shrugs and makes another cookie appear in her hand and nibbles on it nervously. "I wonder what the teacher will be like," she says out loud to herself.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast