Basically as same as what I posted in the sign-up-

~No godmodding
    ~Don't play as other people's characters
    ~Limit your swearing
    ~Anything above PG-13 is to be kept in PM's between characters
    ~No one-line posts
    ~Anything else I forgot

MISSION INFORMATION

On a weekly basis I will post five assignments, one for each TEAM (not for each player). Here's a sample:

Mission Location: Paris, France
    # of Kishin: 2
    Other Information: Team with Soul Menace Ability Required

Pretty straightforward, right? So, to complete the mission just post an overview of what happened or how you killed the Kishin, and say what your new soul count is. You'd obviously start at zero, and each time you'd add a few more souls.

DESCRIPTION OF SCHOOL AND SCHEDULE:

Here's an overview of where various things are located:

Ground Floor: Cafeteria, Library (first floor), Reception/Bulletin
    Second Floor: Dispensary, Three main classrooms, Library (second floor)
    Third Floor: Girl's Dormitory, Boy's Dormitory
    School Grounds: Running Track, Dojo Building, Shooting Range, Surrounding Gardens

Here's a schedule:

7:00-Breakfast
    8:00-First Period, Kishinology
    9:30-Second Period, Anti-Witchcraft Class
    11:00-Third Period, Gym (All outdoor training areas are usable)
    12:30-Lunch
    1:00-Fourth Period, Soul Studies
    2:30-Dismissal
    2:31-Rest of the day is free, unless you're doing a mission

OTHER STUFF:

Me and Corruption are GM's, and Oslacku's helping when we're not online.

Also, we're starting at the beginning of the year, at the ceremony where everyone meets their partners

MY POST:

Kali felt pretty happy at the moment. After all, there were a lot of good things happening right now:

~She was going to a school where she could learn to beat things up
    ~She didn't have to hang around her awful step-parents anymore
    ~Her name wasn't 'Callie' anymore, 'Kali' was much better.

But something still nagged at the back of her head: She wouldn't really be the one fighting. She'd be a tool, used by some meister that would get all the credit for beating up evil souls and turning her into a Death Scythe. Kali hated that. She could do perfectly well on her own especially with her own powers, stuff she'd inherited from her real parents. Witches. But having and using that kind of power didn't work all the time, especially in Death City. The DWMA would be after her in a second if she released her Soul Protect.

For a moment she was lost in thought, examining the healing cuts that draped over her arm like spider webs.

"HI! I'm Tokala!" someone screamed in her ear. Kali jumped. She hadn't heard his footsteps. "You're going to the DWMA, right? I am, anyways!"

"Um, yeah, I'm going to the DWMA. What are you?"

"Oh." said Tokala,"I'm a meister."

Kali pounded her chest near her sternum. "Weapon." This guy was nice, but maybe a little overexcited.

"Cool." Tokala seemed to have mellowed out. "It would be cool if we were partners. But my mom says I have an adaptable soul, and I could be partners with anyone!"

"Great, Tokala. My soul's set in stone, unfortunately. I'm not the least adaptable."

"I can tell. My mom already told me how to use Soul Perception. Your soul has a scowl on it." He laughed. Kali did too, in spite of herself. Going to this school had not really included making friends.

"I can do Soul Perception too. It's so weird, your soul is bright yellow."

They went on talking like this for sometime. Even when they reached the place where matching was taking place, they still chatted about all sorts of things. A teacher came along, and asked permission to view their souls. Kali was nervous. Would this guy see through Soul Protect?

He obviously didn't, because he smiled and proclaimed their soul wavelengths matched perfectly. Kali felt happy again. This Tokala guy wouldn't be such a bad match for her.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Shibusen Academy-Soul Eater RPG

"Son. I am disappoint." Eliot's dad said, looking all angry.
    "You mad?" Eliot asked, worried.
    "Quite." His father said. He hated weapons, and had just learned his son was going to the DWMA. "I hate weapons, and I have just learned my son is going to the DWMA!" He yells, his white beard waving around like crazy, as, in his anger, his arms turn into flails. "However, I will respect your wishes. Now how about some bacon cake?" He yelled, flailing his flail arms into some bacon cake batter and bakin' some bacony bacon cake.
    "So...Good..." Eliot cries in ecstasy, tears streaming down his cheeks as he consumes the cake. "Anyway, I think I shall go now." He says, turning his foot into a gun and blowing up the door.
    "Bye! Have fun!" His dad says, breaking open a window with his flail and looking out.
    "Itzuni~" Eliot calls, knocking on her door. "It is time for school!"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Danny slide his backpack on and gave a quick glance at the mirror in his room. " You look good, dear." Danny's mom said walking into Danny's room. " Thanks, mom." Danny replied giving his mom a hug. " I'll take care of myself and phones." He said calmly. " Just, be careful. I know this what you want, but there's a chance you might lose phones." Danny's mom said firmly. " I won't, trust me." Danny replied and left his room to find phones.

Phones stood next to her mirror in his room. She was blow drying her hair when Danny came in. " You Ready?" He asked look at her, he couldn't help but smile at her. Phones turned around and smiled back. " Yeah, how's the dress look?" She asked looking down at her black and orange dress. " Looks good to me, we're going to have to head off now to DWMA." Danny said pulling his sight away from Phones's dress. " Okay." She replied and graves his own backpack. " You're going to say bye or just leave?" She asked tilting her head to the left. " Oh, I say just leave. I don't need the sobs right now." Danny said quietly. " the dreams again?" Phones said and openned one of the windows in her room.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Blog Entries

"Well, well, well..."

A girl was stood outside of the Death Weapon and Meister Academy, also known as the DWMA. Her long, plum-coloured waves flowed out of her cropped white hoodie that she wore with the hood up, the wind playing with her fluttering black combat trousers.

"This is all very interesting..." The girl continued, staring up at the towering flickering candles that stuck out of the main academy building. "Fresh country. Fresh start. Fresh people. And with those..."

The girl smirked, her blood red lips pulling back to reveal a menacingly sharp set of fangs.

"Fresh prey."

"Don't you go forgetting about me. Not everything's new."

The girl stood in silence, glaring straight ahead as the wind continued to whistle past her. Nobody was there, but the sound of a voice was unmistakable.

"Well," The girl finally spoke again. "I'd better get to class." She growled, gritting her teeth at the mere sound of the word. School. Really? She was sixteen, wasn't she too old for that now? Whatever. An excuse to kill whoever she wanted. Well, nearly whoever she wanted. Close enough. Taking in a deep breath, she strode into the academy, gritting her teeth all the way through as she begun her endurance of proper school.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Danny jumped out of the window and landed quietly. Phones sighed, Danny grabbed her hand and she came out of the window. " Bad day for a dress I see?" Danny said nodding his head. " Let's go, I'll be play some Renard for now, I downloaded some last night." Phones said lifting her hands to the sky. She shifted into her weapon form, a pair of black and orange big headphones landed softly onto the floor. Danny picked them up and put them on. He bent down and tied his shoes tightly then got up.

He sighed then smiled, he shifted into a half fox form and went into a dash towards the direction of the DWMA.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

I has 108 special skills♥ Mokona Modoki's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Mokona Modoki on Facebook
    Visit Mokona Modoki's Youtube Channel

Itzuni jumps out of bed and hurries around the room getting dressed "Sorry Elliot! A little late this morning" She finally gets adjusted and runs out the door nearly running over Elliot "Sorry!"

Current Anime: Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle
    Playing FF13-2

Blog Entries

"Take as long as you need to perfect your heavenly beauty." Eliot says, as he strolls to the school, turning his finger into a gun and shooting some stuff to pass the time on the way there.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

"Well I'm ready now. Let's get going! I'm curious to see what the DWMA will be like." Itzuni replied as she walked to catch up to Elliot. Two cookies appear in her hand and she offers one to Elliot. "Do you want one?"

Playing FF13-2

Blog Entries

"Please." He says, taking one, and violently devouring it, as if he had a personal quarrel with the confection. "OMNOMNOMNOM." He said, finishing it. "Thank you very much."

Blog Entries

Itzuni chuckles a little and skips off ahead of him turning back after a few feet "We better hurry up or we might be late!" She waves for him to get a move on then turns back around and starts running up the stairs of the DWMA

Playing FF13-2

Blog Entries

"I always did find this building quite beautiful." Eliot says, as he leisurely strolls up the stairs. "So where are we supposed to go?" The weapon asks his partner.

Blog Entries

Itzuni trips and catches herself on the railing before pulling out a schedule "It's either get some breakfast or head to Keshinology. Did you already have breakfast?"

Playing FF13-2

Blog Entries

"I had a cookie." Eliot says. "I am a tad hungy, but are you certain they won't have an assembly of some sort?"

Blog Entries

Itzuni hops up to sit on the railing and replies "It's my first day too Elliot. So I'm not sure about anything. I figure a teacher or Student will tell as along the way though." She continues to think inside her mind "What do you take me for a guru?"

Playing FF13-2

Blog Entries

"I figured you had kept the letter they sent." Eliot says. "My father hates weapons, and as such, he obliterated mine with his flail arms."

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast