Shibusen Academy - Soul Eater RPG - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Shibusen Academy - Soul Eater RPG

Default Re: Shibusen Academy - Soul Eater RPG

Warning I have never played an RPG before but I know souleater and would like to learn so here I go name:lily (shock) koto. Gender female Sexuality straight Age 14. Class meister. Appearance she's shot with dark hair and wears a green button up shirt with jeans. Her soul appears as a mid size green orb trying to deside wether to frown or smirk. Bio lily avoids talking about her past because she felt she was a disappointment to her rich parents so she decided to join death weapon meister academy Abilitys 1 soul sheild Lily can control her soul wave length into shapes and can use it to create temporary shields 2 soul force lily can attck directly with her soul wave length. 3 a modified soul resonance known as burning resonance cannot perform normal soul resonance!

Is this RPG dead

are we still able to sign up

Can people still join?
    Last edited by Brittinax; 14th July 2014 at 09:37 AM.

I'd like to join...

Name: Demitri
    Classification: Weapon
    Sexuality: Straight
    Appearance: Dark brown straight hair, with dark blue highlights. Her hair goes a few inches below shoulders. Her height is approx 5 foot 6 inches. Wears a navy blue elbow length shirt with dark jeans and Converse. She has a dark purple arm band.
    Soul Appearance: Her soul is blue with a white flame around it.
    Bio: Lives in a family with many children, with her being the oldest. She was an adopted child and no one knows who her real parents are.
    Weapon Form: Katana, with a navy blue handle. Covered in white flames.
    Special abilities: Can send white flames from hands.
    Last edited by Brittinax; 14th July 2014 at 09:39 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345