Shibusen Academy - Soul Eater RPG - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Shibusen Academy - Soul Eater RPG

Blog Entries

Default Re: Shibusen Academy - Soul Eater RPG

Ur doing it wrong.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

I've left the forums, and moved most of my RPing to TVtropes. However, if you wish to contact me, I can be found there, and I'm usually on Skype. If you see another Heroic Sociopath lurking the internet, it's likely me.

Hammer of Justice Seryu Ubiquitous's Avatar

Name: Rei 'Devils Right Hand' Valentine

Sexuality: Straight

Classification: Student,Meister.

Appearence: Tall, with long black hair. Wears a black trenchcoat. Has a silver ring on his left hand. Has black eyes,which sometimes get a strange glint inside.

Soul Appearence: Rei's soul is pure darkness in color. It looks like a strange blob,but can sometimes be a larger,meaner version of him.

Personality: Very nice and loud. Can sometimes manipulate people to his will without meaning to. Always tries to be everyones friend,but can still consider people enemies. Does not recognize personal space. Is very lazy on missions.

Bio: Comes from a long line of Meisters, his father was forced to commit Senpuku after being framed for the murder of another meister. Rei's mother disappeared soon after. While traveling, he met a woman who gave him the silver ring, telling him to give it back when it was golden. Rei found the Cerberus Gun, and decided to attend Death Weapon Meister Academy to gain the golden ring.

Abilities;
    Devils right hand
    Limit Break-combines Cerberus with his soul,to fire stronger bursts/make a sword.
    Soul Resonance
    Hiding in Shadows-Can use the shadows to travel,but for every mile he sleeps for an hour

Weapon
    Name:Cerberus

Appearence: In her usual gun form, she appears as a triple barreled pistol, with each barrel having crudely drawn pictures of different planes of existence. When in human form, she appears as a young girl with long brown hair and silver clothers.
    Personality: In gun form, she speaks in a mans voice and is very calm and wise. In human form, she whines alot, and will do anything to have her own way. Constantly snaps at Rei for being lazy, but is just as lazy as he is. Treats her seniors with respect.

Bio: Was once a Witch, but was trapped in her gun by an enemy Meister. Is referred to as "Cerb" by Rei while in human form, but is called Cerberus in gun form. While human, her witch powers are activated, but due to years of unuse they are heavily weakened. Appears to have a thing for all the guys in the academy...except for Rei.

Abilities
    Transform-Gun
    Quick shot
    Transform-Katana
    Last edited by Seryu Ubiquitous; 20th February 2013 at 06:41 PM.

Are you guys still accepting OCs?

Blog Entries

Dunno. I'll try and contact peoples.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

I've left the forums, and moved most of my RPing to TVtropes. However, if you wish to contact me, I can be found there, and I'm usually on Skype. If you see another Heroic Sociopath lurking the internet, it's likely me.

Hammer of Justice Seryu Ubiquitous's Avatar

Bump
    "Justice is Served!"

Name: Shion "Tesla"
    Classification: weapon, witch, student
    Appearance:Red hair that goes above her elbows often seen wearing a black vest over a dark green shirt
    Soul Appearance: Mist that occasionally forms a soul red blue or green (Note that this is ONE soul)
    Bio: Appeared on a shore with no memory except for how to live her everyday life (Also note she changes attitude occasionally,Like her soul)
    The only memory she has from the past is her becoming a weapon for someone and being used to kill a mass murderer (Name unknown) weapon form also unknown
    She was given the name shion by the person who found her on the beach, however he dissappeared so no info has been given about who he is

Often looks like she needs a reason to continue on with her life (Uhhh She already has one!!)(being finding out who she is, and finding a Miester)
    Abilities: What your character can do
    i)weapon
    ii)electric dash
    iii)sneaking

Is this alright or is that too much detail?

Edit: Death Meister Weapon Academy
    Last edited by Liminori; 12th November 2012 at 03:57 PM.

Is this Thread Dead? It's been a while now.

- Ignore the fact I typed again after myself

Months in fact
    Last edited by Liminori; 13th November 2012 at 11:30 PM. Reason: More obvious Info

I'm game you still accepting?

Corvino "Cori" Neromontare
    Sexuality:Straight
    Class: Student, 2 Star Meister
    Appearance: Cori stands at around 5'8 and has a very slender build. He has rich black hair( almost obsidian in color) that he keeps at a short length and well trimmed and his eyes are a deep scarlet. He has a scar on the left side of his face; it reaches from his eyebrow down to his upper lip and resembles a duelling scar. His facial features appear highborn in origin and scholarly, and he wears glasses. He prefers wearing high class clothing, and is most often seen wearing a black blazer with velvet tie, dress pants, dress shoes and his black leather gloves.
    Soul Appearance: Cori's soul is black with red eyes and white markings on the left side representing his scar.
    Bio: Corvino was born into a family of great prestige in death city; both his parents were three star Meisters, his father DWMA's top melee fighter and his mother their top caster. Following in their footsteps Cori joined the academy at age 12 and has become on of the school's top students. Cori has always been someone of a loner; his parents have been on a prolonged mission for 10 years, and having to deal with the expectations placed upon him, he prefers to keep to himself although he does get along we'll with the other students. Cori is an avid reader, and has cultivated a keen intelligence and and analytical mind. He can be condescending toward the other students who are struggling or who are not taking their duties as seriously as him. He does however have a dry and sarcastic sense of humour, and he is also to the point and brutally honest. These traits give of the impression of an insensitive elitist. However this are just barriers put up so others may not see his inner weakness: Corvino has a mild inferiority complex, stemming from the near endless expectations placed upon him. This often leads him into deep melancholy about his life and parents, whom he misses dearly. Coming from such a prestigious and wealthy household, Cori enjoys the finer things in life and living in the lap of luxury, but DWMA has taught him to work for what he desires. Her carries himself with an are of class and sophistication.
    Abilities: I) Soul Resonance
    II) IQ of 155
    III) expert archer
    IV) master tactician
    V) top caster in his class ( magic themes are archery, Ravens and Darkness)
    VI) Grigori soul (only manifests with soul resonance)
    Last edited by Corvino Neromontare; 24th January 2013 at 07:31 AM.

Weapon Character

Naomi Falkner
    Class: Student, Weapon
    Appearance: Naomi stands in at exactly 5 feet tall with a rather petite physique. She has Sandy brown hair she keeps short in the front and long in the back, going about halfway down the length of her neck. Her hair has a natural curl to it and appears rather wavy. Her eyes are a ruddy green and appear rather small in her head. She prefers wearing informal clothing and is usually seen wearing a blouse with waistcoat, a pencil skirt and a pair of Mary Janes.
    Soul Appearance: her soul is green in colour with "hair" protruding out of the back.
    Bio: Naomi is an interesting case within DWMA in that she had no prior connection to the academy: after her parents were killed by an evil spirit being pursued by several Meisters, the team leader saw great potential in the young girl. Being brought to Death City at age 10, her weapon abilities soon began to emerge and she was assigned to a 2 star meister for 1 on 1 training: that meister happened to be Cori Neromontare. Naomi is naturally shy and timid around her new environs, and only feels comfortable when in Corvino's prescence. When with Corvino, she is a strong willed and confident child, seeking to become stronger in the eyes of her meister. She has a strong love for Corvino.
    Abilities: I)Weapon Gene: (she has the unique ability to turn into 2 forms: a bow & arrow set or an arm mounted blade)
    II) Soul Resonance

Crossing the Darkness jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

perfect timing I just picked up the series. Thank you netflix. I'll see what I can throw together.
    Name: Tyler Makson
    Sexuality: straight
    Classification: meister
    Appearance: \Tyler stands about 6’2” and is rather thin. He seems scrawny, but his agility makes up for the lack of muscle. His face often has this distant look on it, and his features seem worn despite his age. He has a number of scars on his body, but none on his right arm. He always keeps his dark brown hair rather shaggy, and throws random hats on to keep it in line (his hat collection is extensive). He where a black jeans and dark brown hiking boots as most of his time is spent outside. He swap his shirts between a couple of heavy long sleeve shirts, and a few short sleeve dress shirts.

Soul Appearance: Tyler’s soul has a tendncy to flicker from a dark blue to a dark orange, and burns like fire, but upside down. On top you can make out the shape of a cowboy hat.

Bio: Tyler has been a long time meister, and was very close to becoming three star until an accident completely out of his control killed his partner Jack Westal. Jack was able to turn into a fascinating sort of arm scythe would attach like a wing to Tyler’s arm. Tyler has accepted his friend’s death, but is yet to find a new partner.

Abilities: What your character can do
    i) used to be capable of soul resonance, but has never tried it with a new partner.
    ii) he can be wicked fast at times
    iii) he has trained himself to live on very little (food,water, etc.) over a long span of time. It was sort of an accident as when Jack died Tyler stopped doing just about everything.

((If no one would like to try and join Tyler I’ll write him up a new partner.))

EDIT:

well I'm feeling stupid suddenly jsut realized the dates ont he posts here... oh well guess this means I gotta start my own.
    Last edited by jasonwolf; 18th February 2013 at 02:16 AM.

Reaper

Shall you wake the beast? Sleeping Giant's Avatar
    Follow Sleeping Giant On Twitter Add Sleeping Giant on Facebook Add Sleeping Giant on Google+ Add Sleeping Giant on MySpace
    Add Sleeping Giant on Linkedin Follow Sleeping Giant on Tumblr Follow Sleeping Giant on Flickr Visit Sleeping Giant's Youtube Channel

Name: Gram

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Classification: Student, Weapon, dragon slayer

Appearance: Gram is 5'11" with black spiky hair. He wears a heavy black coat with fur hood (all the time) and Black jeans. Under he wears a red shirt and wears snow boots.

Soul Appearance: Gram's soul is dark grey except for its' golden eyes and teeth

Personality: Gram likes to rely on himself and boasts great power. This usually goes to his head and ends up with him getting blown away by his enemy. He is reluctant to have a meister (except if it's a hot girl) due to his special resonance style. He tends to be very aggressive and a loose cannon because despite his nature, one minute he will be leading a charge on a powerful enemy then the next, he is running away leaving his friends to die. Once he trusts you and you trust him, he can be an almost necessity in anyone's group. Hates and fears muscle men.

Bio: Gram is the son of excalibur, but was sent back in time and became the weapon used by Sigmund of norse mythology. After years of being used by Sigmund (Gram hates talking about being used by Sigmund who caused his fear of muscle men), Gram had traveled the world and found his way to Shibusen academy. He thinks he can find a cure for the endless boredom that was his wandering the world.

Weapon form: Gram's true form is unknown as he and his meister use their souls to make weapons and the weapons created vary from meister to meister. It is said to be praised by excalibur himself. He likes creating Gauntlets for himself and bashing his enemies.

Abilities:
    1) Forced resonance: Gram can be used by any meister he trusts but needs to kiss them every time he is used.
    2) Hard-boiled soul: Gram is able to solidify his soul to create weapons/armor and when used by a meister, they can create weapons out of their soul too. A break in concentration prevents the meister from creating or using Soul weapons.
    3) Odin's pity: Gram can give immeasurable boosts to meister's soul only if on their own, Gram is immensely more powerful than his meister.

(although considered a legendary weapon, Gram is still much weaker than his father Excalibur)
    (I was told the thread was alive so I tried to create a CS)
    Taste my blade!!!

Name: crusher

Classification: Student,Meister.

Appearence:4 feet 9 inches tall, has red and black hair,blue eyes.and likes to wear a black trench coat,red shirts, and black pants,sometimes doesn't wear shoes.

Soul Appearence: has two different soul patterns,red when angered and yellow when happy.

Personality: likes to stay out of peoples buiseness and expects them to stay out of his. nice,quiet but will try to fight people who make fun of his height.he will help a friend in need btu when they are on the verge of death his anger shows his true powers..

Bio: has a long line of fighting enemies by himself,there is no records of his origin of birth, he likes to keep his past secret but will tell it to those he trusts most.

Abilities;
    secret power-when his friends are in trouble he will activate one of five forms he has.
    true power-he can only go into this form when he is very angry in one of the forms he is already in.
    quick heal-due to his constant training he can heal faster than normal beings can.

Weapon
    Name:mary

Appearence: has long purple hair and likes to wear t-shirts and shorts, she is 5 feet 9 inches tall and has two earrings. she has purple eyes and purple nailpolish.in sword mode she is a 6 foot long 24inch wide broad sword. capable of taking down even the strongest kishen.

Personality: she is usually on the move and on top of everything. she is polite and exactly the opposite of her miester.

Bio: long ago her parents where killed by a kishen egg and so she grew up by herself, after she joined the shibusen academy her miester was killed by the same kishen egg that killed her parents. .

Abilities
    transorm-broad sword
    wind slash
    Transform-bazooka

name: Teostra del soul
    what you are: weapon
    Straight
    personality: bold but at the same time out spoken. his family was killed by a person whose soul had become a kishen egg. this invoke his weapon transformation
    dislikes: the fact that he has no partner
    appearance: red head 5ft7in wears hoodie and cargo pants with slippers. colors change every day. Italian, purple eyes,
    B-Day: September 2
    (if witch)animal:
    (if weapon)what type: great sword http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2009/362/b/d/Tahabata_Great_Sword_by_Enzura.png
    soul looks like fire ball with big eyes
    abilities dragon cleave- flaming cresant slash
    Draco resonance- gives miester anti dragon wavelength
    need a partner
    Last edited by honexten; 15th June 2013 at 02:15 AM.

Is it to late to sign up

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast