Shakuhachi Hotel for Pokemon Gijinkas (Sign-up/Always Open)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shakuhachi Hotel for Pokemon Gijinkas (Sign-up/Always Open)

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Shakuhachi Hotel for Pokemon Gijinkas (Sign-up/Always Open)

In a world without humans or pokemon lives gijinkas. Creatures that are half human, half pokemon, bound by rules of both species. In this world there are many cities and towns, but recently a new city has been built. This city is known simply as Cisgad City. In this city there are many places to go, and soon to be more, but the most famous is the Shakuhachi Hotel. A hotel affordable for all during their stay in the new Cisgad City.

Hotel facilities include: spa, pool, gym, buffet, room service, playground, sports, daycare, school and several game rooms all free to the guests staying there.

This is my attempt at an RPG, I don’t know how this will go but I’ll try. Everyone is a guest at the Shakuhachi Hotel. If you’re accepted then you will be given a room number depending on you characters background. You may stay as long as you like, but if you’re inactive for too long then it will be presumed that you checked out. If you do not wish to be a guest, then if you’re gijinka is accepted I can find another part for it to play. Also I am looking for a co-GM to help if this gets started.

Rules:

Things to know about your character: All characters are gijinkas. If their pokemon half usually has a tail, then they must have a tail. If it has ears like a dog, then it must keep those ears. Pokemon with more humanistic traits must have something that helps to define what their pokemon half is. Other than that they may look how you like them too. If they have wings, then the wings are like tails and ears, they come from the back. You may have shinies, and you may submit a legendary except for the following: Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem . Abilities are not needed, but you may have them if they are to that pokemon such as flash fire. The abilities must be a possibility to that pokemon, DW abilities are aloud.

About the Staff: None of their ages or histories are known, but may be revealed. I will add more staff, but the below are the main staff. The original five are Emerald, Gentleman, Solar, Lady, and Ivy-It stems from them having been together for a long time, and having to do with their pasts. Do not start fights with the staff, you will lose the fight. This is to keep order. I may do tournaments later on that allow fights against the staff, to where they can be defeated.

Hotel Staff:
    [SPOILER]
    Emerald

Gentleman

Lady

Solar

Ivy

Swift

Valiant

Knight

Police Force:
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 21st July 2012 at 10:05 PM.

Default Re: Shakuhachi Hotel for Pokemon Gijinkas

Hey. I'd be interested in joining, if that's okay?

Here's my sign up:

Name: Felix Black
    Pokemon Half: Umbreon
    Sexuality: Straight
    Appearance: He is of average height, at about 5'7", and relatively skinny. His hair is a shock of messy black spikes, with his Umbreon ears poking through very conspicuously. His eyes are a deep brown, and his skin is pale. He wears a black hoodie, a yellow t-shirt underneath, and black denim jeans. His tail pokes out through a small hole in the back of the jeans.
    Personality: Felix is always calm and collected, and never really shows sign of stress, even when he is upset. He is very slow to anger, and quick to forgive, however, when he is angry, you'd better watch out. He enjoys spending time with his friends, but doesn't mind spending time alone either.
    History: He was born in a small town, about 100km north of Cisgad City. He grew up under the care of his older brother, Jamie, a Jolteon gijinka, after his parent mysteriously disappeared when he was two years old. Jamie taught Felix how to fend for himself, and how to survive. When his brother was called away for two months on a business trip, Felix needed to find accommodation for himself, and ended up at the Shakuhachi
    Attacks: Shadow ball - A small ball of energy forms in his hand, which he then 'launches at his opponent.
    Dark Pulse - Kind of the same. He'll hold up his hand and release a burst of dark energy from it.
    Moonlight - Not really visible, he just slowly heals when he is standing in moonlight. He might glow a bit, up to you really.
    Other: He doesn't like bright sunlight, and will always wear dark sunglasses when he's outdoors during the day.

How's that? Let me know if I need to fix anything.

Cheers

Umbra

Awesome Sig by the one and only Princess Crow

Blog Entries

@UmbraFox; He's Perfect. I'm glad to see someone interested in this. Accepted.

Add Blissy on Facebook
    Visit Blissy's Youtube Channel

Name: Tyrant Storm
    Pokemon Half: Volcarona
    Sexuality: Straight
    Appearance: Tyrant stands at about 5'7. He has white hair that's normally messy, no matter how much he tries to make it look presentable. His eyes are green, but they are also compound like a Volcarona. Tyrant normally wears a black shirt with a light blue sweatshirt with blue dots. On his back, he has the six leaf-like wings of a Volcarona. His winout of two large holes in the back of his shirt and sweatshirt.
    Personality: Tyrant is quiet at times and spends a lot of time alone. Due to being a Volcarona gijinka, Tyrant perfers being out in the sun instead of being in the shadows. When he's angry, he relentlessly burns things with Flamethrower to calm himself down.
    History: Tyrant never knew his parents at all. He was raised by a Ninetails gijinka who he considered to be a father. Tyrant was taught everything he needed to know about living on his own and surviving in the real world without too much difficulty. When the Ninetails gijinka left for a buisiness trip, Tyrant had to find a new place to stay, so he soon decided to stay at the Shakuhachi Hotel.
    Attacks: Flamethrower - Tyrant breathes the fire from out of his mouth.
    Hurricane - Tyrant's wings glow light blue and he flaps them, releasing a powerful gust of wind.
    Bug Buzz - Tyrant vibrates his wings to make a damaging noise.
    Other: Nothing for now

Blog Entries

@Blissy; Accepted. I'm glad that another took interest in this. A few more and I can do a start-up

Blog Entries

This looks fun. I haven't been in an RP in quite a while.

Name: Kemne Reatt
    Pokemon Half: Weavile
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Appearance: Has claws as sharp as a katana, one fang noticeably larger than the others, and an armband with writing that is incomprehensible. She has black, shoulder-length hair, and wears a scarlet bow on the side of one Weavile-ear. She wears what looks to be similar to a school uniform, but all black, and her red tail comes down from her skirt. Her skin is somewhat pale in comparison to other people.

Personality: Very outgoing and courageous, she would say or do anything without worry of what other people think. She has no sense of personal space, and prefers not to work as a team. Once she get's blood on her claws, she will sometimes lick them happily. She is angered quite easily, and won't stop at anything to kill her foes. She hates Zangoose much more than Seviper, due to her past.

History: When she was a little Sneasel, she was tortured by Zangoose to the point where something inside her broke, and upon her evolution, she killed every single one of the Zangoose. She roamed the world, searching for someone to treat her fairly, but everyone was always scared of her, and treated her as an outsider. Eventually, she was taken in by Darkrai, but left soon afterward, satisfied.

Attacks: Metal Claw: She strikes both hands' claws into the foe, and spreads her arms to rip the foe in half. Blizzard: She will sometimes use an additional effect of this attack to run faster, along with it's intended effect. Fire Fang: Simple enough, she bites the foe with a mouth of fire. Hi Jump Kick: She jump kicks the enemy in the head, similar to the way Haruhi Suzumiya did. The claws in her feet dig into the enemy's face.

Other: Is a resident, of course.
    Last edited by User_Name; 29th June 2012 at 04:52 AM.

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

Blog Entries

@User_Name; Violent I like violent. Out of curiosity, what do you mean by a resident, also can you describe her appearance better?

Blog Entries

I'm sorry, but I can't really tell you much more than I did. Resident meaning she is a guest at Shakuhachi Hotel.

Blog Entries

@User_Name; Okay. I'll use my imagination then. Accepted. If I can get three more I'll post a start up

Name: Echo
    Pokemon Half: Metagross
    Sexuality: Hetrosexual
    Appearance:
    Personality: Echo is a very goal oriented, usually going straight from one activity to the next for as long as he feels that he has a job to do. It is only once he is finished everything that he has assigned himself that he will relax. While he can be a little slow to make friends with others, he is incredibly loyal to those he does have and will do practically anything for them. He is a very moral person, and will always do his best to follow what he believes to be right.
    History: Echo has lived on the streets from a very young age, having been abandoned by his parents, and survived due to his biological differances due to being a gijinka. Eventually, he was able to get a job, and has been saving his money for a long time to be able to attend the hotel. Considering that he was alone for a very long time, he in intensely loyal to anyone who he considers a friend, and because it was sometimes all he had he sticks very closely to his morals. Because he didn't often have time to relax when living on the streets, he would always make sure that everything he could do was done before even considering relaxing.
    Attacks: Take Down - He grabs onto his opponent and slams him to the ground.
    Bullet Punch - He throws an incredibly quick punch at his opponent.
    Meteor Mash - He throws a flurry of charged punches at his opponent.
    Hammer Arm - He brings both hands over his head, swinging them down with great force.
    Flash Cannon - He charges his hands with energy before releasing it in front of him in a powerfull beam.
    Explosion - He charges his entire body with energy before releasing it all at once. This attack is extremely powerfull, but also does a lot of damage to the user.
    Other: Echo is almost entirely robotic, and as such has numerous differances with normal people. He does not need to eat, instead getting his energy from a plug in the back of his neck, and he does not have any genitals, allthough he identifies as male. He can also see in the dark, and because his hands are not attached to his body he can move them in ways a human could not.

Amazing Sig Banner done by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

@Renegade X; Accepted, but a side note in case you get into a fight, moves that cause recoil in games cause recoil. Also on another note: Awesome avatar and banner.

Just a quick question, if there are no more submissions, is it possible to submit a second character to get the RP going?

Awesome Sig by the one and only Princess Crow

Blog Entries

Hey, @mwto; I figured a great idea for Kemne's appearance, so I changed her.

Blog Entries

@UmbraFox; Yeah. Anyone can submit more than one character. That would be good. I'll also work on getting up the police force. @User_Name; Nice. She looks good

Blog Entries

Well, I have a good idea. How about:

Name: Yelta Mayhaven
    Pokemon Half: Vulpix
    Sexuality: She's not even sure.
    Appearance: Yelta has the typical Vulpix-like red hair, scratches and lacerations all over her, and a melancholic facial expression wherever she goes. She wears a red cloak that covers almost all of her body; no other clothes are known, as the cloak covers them, as well. She carries with her a small plush Riolu everywhere.
    Personality: Very somber, Yelta rarely talks at all, and gets scared anytime someone gets within a few feet of her. She never lets anyone heal her wounds. She holds onto her plush Riolu like she protects it with her life. She can sometimes be found crying in a corner, and rarely but surely, she will be a little too close to someone, almost to the point at which they are touching.
    History: She used to be a happy little Vulpix, having a lot of fun with her only friend, Virrhe the Riolu Gijinka. One day, Virrhe gave her a small plush of him, soon before he left Yelta's life. The next time Yelta saw him was five years later, and he had a dark aura surrounding him. Yelta didn't mind the strange aura, and hugged Virrhe in happiness of his return. Virrhe pushed her away, and beat her down, leaving her crying and scarred, mentally and physically. Yelta only stopped trying to find Virrhe after he had done the same thing to her each time she did find him (37 times total), each beat down worse than the last. She wandered away, never going to a town, in fear of everyone, after the only person she ever knew seemingly tried to kill her. She eventually got enough courage to go to the Shauhachi Hotel, but still is in fear of everyone. She started following Kemne because her violent side reminded her of Virrhe. No matter how much she tried, Kemne couldn't get Yelta to stop following her, so she finally gave up, and shared her hotel room with Yelta, on the condition that she won't annoy Kemne.
    Attacks: Yelta forgot what moves she had, because the last time she ever used them was when she was a child, also meaning that she doesn't fight.
    Other: She is sometimes found outside, alone, in the night, mumbling to herself while staring at the stars. The words she speaks are never known to anyone other than her, because if she senses someone near her, she stops and walks away.
    Last edited by User_Name; 29th June 2012 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Had to explain how she got into the hotel.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast