Sex Mirror Change!? - Page 5
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex Mirror Change!?

Charizard fan since 1996 Charraze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sex Mirror Change!?

OOC: On iPod, cant copy & paste on the mob site.
    Also, Moar, I mean like more description not more speech.

Im sounding like a right pri** right now aren't I? :P

"Oh come on Daemon, you know that's just how I am," Tsuchi said as he watched the two were playing their game, "Too bad if you had gotten just one more of those, you would've had an unbeatable hand." he said to Daemon

OOC:still that doesn't mean you need to put one liners on every post... doesn't make for much of a character builder and it would be easier on us if you just put the translations in parentheses to make it easier on us... not everyone wants to go to google translator for every post you make....

He turned back to Tsuchi and glared. His eyes turned completely black and a shadowy aura began to surround his body. "Back off," he growled, dozens of different voices coming out of his mouth instead of just the one, "We want you gone." The voice spoke in perfect unison. They all sounded similar, the only difference being the pitch.

OOC:where did the split personality come from o.0

"Geeze, I'm not here to pick a fight," he said as Daemon was getting a little off temper, "You get ticked off too easily, just chill out for a bit," he kept his cool, knowing that raising his voice, or acting in kind would only make the situation worse. He wondered if his antics really pissed off Daemon that much, or if he was being his immature self.

OOC:the Daemons tend to have a bit of multiple personality disorder and a link to the roleplaying multiverse. When under stress (if I can get away with it) all of his aspects come together into the one form.

BIC:
    Daemon was obviously very hot-headed. The slightest annoyance often caused him to snap into fits of rage. "Leave," he mumbled, returning to the card game.

OOC: (late reply) Who cares?

Miles found that instead of wasting time, watching the annoying antics of the others, this would be a good time to study for a different class. He brought out a book, opened it on the desk and began to read, taking small mental notes as he went, looking up occaisionally.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

"Well you know you have to deal with me weather you like it or not, you should know by now my seat's right behind Eliots," Tsuchi said taking his seat trying not to get agitated by Daemons short temper.

Blog Entries
    Add Glitchipedia on Facebook

Looking up from her laptop, Annie took immediate note of the tension between Tsuchi and Daemon—and the presence of Jimmy, the one person around who seemed to share her interest in computers. Her instincts told her to get up and go intervene.

"Whoa, guys, take it easy," she said. "Go to your happy places. And while you're at it, deal me in."

At which point she whipped out her own deck of cards—nVidia graphics cards, that is.

YouTube projects advertised are in early development and subject to change.

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

Juliet just sighed and went back to her seat and started writing something behind her notebook.

The door opened.30-year old Miss Carlton was carrying more books and paperwork in her hands compared to what she usually has.She placed her stuff down and spoke.

"I'm really sorry for being 5 minutes late,class.But I have to announce to you that we won't be having classes in my period because of some paperwork and such.Anyways,the school clubs are opened again and I'll be asking you to join a club or two in this period.Just go to the club room that you wish to enter and talk to the teacher there.If you aren't interested in any of the clubs,you can start your own band or club."

Miss Carlton went out the door.Then she went back in.
    "Oh,and by the way,on Friday,our class is assigned to clean the whole third floor,which is where we are now.And remember the club rooms are located at the second floor.Oh and one last reminder,your next class,which is Gym class,will be starting at 12:30 pm after lunch.Meet Mr. Tan at the school field." Miss Carlton added and went outside.

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

Tsuchi's proposal to Annie was cut off short by the arrival of their home room teacher, and he promptly fell flat on his face as she entered.

"Well sweet, class is canceled then?" Tsuchi said while getting up and rubbing his nose, the fall did hurt a little bit, "Well I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm headed off to the Kendo club," Tsuchi said as he got up and started to leave the class.

Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Devon walked in behind Juliet, talking had been good. After listening to Ms. Carton's little update Devon was pissed. He didnt want to have to clean the third floor, it was pretty big and would be annoying with some of the...less mature students. Though, Devon thought it would be a good time to interact with a lady friend. He had a small crush on a few girls, but Devon didnt have any preferences until he got to know someone better. He then made his way to the second floor to see if they had a good club.

OOC:@Kagamine Len Did you by any chance miss my character interacting with Juliet or were you ignoring him on purpose?
    Last edited by Derier44; 20th March 2012 at 09:22 PM.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

OOC: @Derier44 I must've missed it =3 sumimasen!

Juliet walked out of the room and headed for the second floor."This day could've gotten better..."she mumbled to herself."I wonder if the music club is opened by now..."she told herself as she walked downstairs to the second floor.

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

Blog Entries
    Add Glitchipedia on Facebook

The minute Tsuchi stated his next destination, Joanie got to her feet and started after him. She intended to make sure there was no confusion and that he would, in fact, be joining her later that evening. Not out of genuine romantic attraction, you understand—she just saw an opportunity for some, ahem, fun and intended to take it. Bella started to follow her, but upon realizing what was going on, opted to take Collie down to the music club instead.

Annie, meanwhile, hadn't made a decision yet apart from packing up her laptop. Her plan was just to follow Jimmy to wherever he was going. Unless he was going to the men's bathroom, in which case she was out of luck.

YouTube projects advertised are in early development and subject to change.

Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Devon wondered if they had a chorus club or a percussion club, and they didn't. But they did have a music club and spots open for many different positions. "Sweet deal, I wonder if anyone else will join this club" he muttered as he walked in.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast