Start Ups The Seven Elements: The Sacred Spells
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Seven Elements: The Sacred Spells

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default The Seven Elements: The Sacred Spells

( @Flaze; @Plumbum; @Heroic Sociopath; @Karpi; @Dark Deoxys; @Life; @Naoto;

Sorry the start up took so long, I was busy. Also I've decided to GM this from just the teacher's POV, so if someone wants to take the light spot that is not lightning or dark, then they can. However light must be a male. Just PM me, its first come first serve. It can be just changing your characters element or you can create a whole new character.))

The students sat in the large dining hall of Prism Academy, all of them having just arrived merely moments before. The dining hall was large with stone walls, and chandeliers hung from the ceiling. There were ten tables, two for each of the five years. The end tables had banners for the fifth years above them, and next to them were tables with banners for fourth years over them, and so on. The two middle tables were for first years, the banners over them showing the symbols for the Sol dorm. At the front there was a long bench like table with teachers sitting at it, and even number on either side of the headmaster in the middle. An old man he was as he stood to speak. Food was present on all of the tables.

"Welcome first years to Prism Academy. Here you will learn about magic. How to use it as well as your element. You will learn the history of magic and in some cases your families. You will spend the next five years learning all about the world of Witches and Wizards. As first years you are in the Sol dorm, Second years in the Dawn dorm, Third in the Twilight dorm, Fourth in the Dusk dorm, and finally fifth years in the Luna dorm. You will share your room with another student of the same gender as the dorms separate boys and girls. Your schedules will be posted in your dorms. Here is where you will eat your meals. And with that I end my speech. If you have any questions or concerns then feel free to ask me or a teacher. Now you may all eat," the Headmaster said before sitting back down.

With that the students began eating their food, as well as the teachers.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Seven Elements: The Sacred Spells

Seems easy enough, Blayze thought to himself, Can't say I'm exciting to meet my roommate, though. Hopefully he isn't loud. He sat patiently at the table, eating his food in silence.
    Last edited by Life; 29th May 2014 at 10:34 PM.

snorlax | rest | dark aura | stick | tea | one-shot | poetry

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC: This isn't harry potter by the way :p

Amanda listened to the headmaster carefully, her eyes looking down at her book as he talked. To others it might've seen like she wasn't listening but she was actually able to hear him clearly while reading her book. She raised her head slightly as she looked at everyone else, a shy expression on her face before she turned back to her book. She wondered what kinds of people she would meet in her year, but also what she would find out now that she was finally going to start practising her magic.

Blog Entries

"Hey there, mind if I sit down?" A tall, blond young man asked Amanda. He was somewhat broad-shouldered, with locks of golden hair, somewhat wavy, and bright blue eyes. He took a seat next to her, his relaxed posture betraying his nature as a laid back person. "I figure, if I'm going to eat, I want to do it with a beautiful girl." He said to her, as he loaded his plate up with vegetables, fruit, and bread.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

Blog Entries

Muto took a huge bite into an apple. So I'm gonna have to share a room with someone, huh? This might be a little...troublesome. he swallowed and shifted his attention to Falk and Amanda. He couldn't help but grin when an idea popped into his head. Yes, I'll have to try that later... He shrugged and returned to devouring the apple in his hand.

Blog Entries

A room mate you say, thought Faith with a smirk. They was going to have a lot of fun together for the next year. I wonder who my room mate will be, besides a girl She made a evil giggle while thinking of all the trouble they could make, while other students look at her with nervous looks.

She dove right in the food and ate as much as her belly could hold without being so vulgar about it. As she ate, she noticed a boy boldly asking a girl if he could sit next to her. Hmph! Why doesn't a cute kitsune boy ask to sit next to me! Or a human boy...I could transform into a pretty maiden that'll steal his heart away. I wonder if I can transform into that girl and get them to start dating? She stared at them while eating, making the other students nervous again.

She noticed it this time and thought, maybe that's why a I got no boyfriend.
    I love cats and all things cute!
    With that said, let's all cheer for our favorite cat Pokemon!
    X Friend Safari: Abra, Espurr, and Duosion

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Amanda was a bit shocked to have someone talk to her especially if that someone was calling her beautiful. "Ummmm s-sure," she stuttered nervously as she kept her eyes on her book.

Blog Entries

Muto rolled his eyes and chuckled. Looking back towards Amanda, he frowned ever so slightly. "You really should look at someone when you're talking to them," he said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "For all you know, you could be talking to a floating trash can." Floating trash can? Yep, gonna have to do that sometime.

Blog Entries

"Don't be rude." Falk said to Muto. "Clearly she's averting her eyes from my hideous visage. She knows she'll turn to stone." He chuckled, taking a bite of an apple. Then he noticed a girl covered in crimson fur, with two fox-tails. She was staring at him and Amanda, and looked lonely.

"Hey, you want to come sit with us?" He asked her from across the table. With a flick of his wrist, the seat across from him had been pulled out, without Falk having even touched it.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

[OOC: Damn, I'm late]

Damn, I'm late, thought Bosq'ol as he hurriedly ran into Prism Academy's large dining hall. I'm really going to stand out among these humans now.

Seeing that everyone else was already engaged in conversations, the young satyr sat down at the unoccupied end of one of the tables and helped himself to some potatoes. While eating, he flipped through his homemade spell book, filled with all of the earth magic he had learned on his own over the years and explained the best way he knew how.

Though he had been reassured by the headmaster [is he the teacher for all of us?] that human magic was compatible with satyrs, Bosq'ol still had a needless anxiety about the whole situation. He also hoped that he would be able to make friends, and, if he dared to let himself imagine it, a boyfriend even.

And how is that working out?, Bosq'ol harshly told himself. You're quietly sitting at the end of a table by yourself. Great way to make friends.

The satyr audibly sighed and went back to his food.

[OOC: edited because I mixed up satyrs and centaurs lol]
    Last edited by Karpi; 31st May 2014 at 11:56 AM.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"A-aah sorry," Amanda replied as she listened to Muto's comment about averting her gaze. "I'm just not used to talking to people much...to be honest," she replied nervously, whispering the last part to herself.

Blog Entries

Muto's frown dissolved into a warm smile. "Relax, I'm just messing with you!" He set the apple core on the table and narrowed his eyes at Amanda's book. "So, uh...what're you reading?"

Blog Entries

He talking to me? Well then!

She was pretty happy about the fact that a cute male ask her to join, and with fancy techniques too. As she got up, she noticed that a satyr was sitting beside himself while looking at a homemade-book. Well, my turn to invite someone! She got up, raced to the satyr, and dragged him the open seat while she pulled out another chair right beside him.

"Hi everyone!My named is Faith! Faith Skuld!"

She turned to the nice boy that offered her the chair and said, "Thank you for the invitation" with respect and looked over to the satyr and asked, "Its bad luck to sit alone on your first day of school. Never be lonely or otherwise you'll have no joy in life. That's what my father told me!"

"If no of you don't mind, I like to know your names! Don't be surprised though if I don't remember though" she smiled while resting her head on her front paws, while her elbows kept her arms off the table. Her smile beamed from her face and she was sure she melted even a cold heart.
    I love cats and all things cute!
    With that said, let's all cheer for our favorite cat Pokemon!
    X Friend Safari: Abra, Espurr, and Duosion

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It's a mystery novel hmm it's called And then there were none," Amanda replied as she raised the book towards Muto. She then saw more people joining in, causing her to become fluster once more. "Hi..." she said as she waved to them.

Blog Entries

Mizu silently slipped into her seat and focused on looking as normal as possible. She moved her food around on her plate while listening to the others speak. Her heart yearned to say hello to them. But, instead, she stayed in her seat with a small smile plastered on her face and acted as if she had no interest in their conversations.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast