The Secret of Shadow Stadium

Thread: The Secret of Shadow Stadium

Blog Entries

Cool The Secret of Shadow Stadium

Plot: Years after the Shadow Pokémon breakout, A new Pokémon Stadium opened. This was no ordinary Stadium, it was the ultimate City. The Whole stadium is a city. But there is a secret the winners are obliged to. The secret is only fr those who win. The city itself has 5 main parts. The East Side is a dojo for training. The West is the Trainer Houses. In the North is all the shopping complexes and food places. The South is where the elite train, you can only go there if you have a pass. In the center of all of it is Shadow Stadium. To defeat the Stadium you must defeat 3 trainers in a row at the Stadium; then you battle the Stadium Leader, Phantom. To get the pass defeat for the South City you must defeat the Dojo master. What is the Secret of Shadow Stadium? Can you conquer the Stadium, you decide.

Name:
    NickName: (Optional)
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    Background:
    Pokémon: (No Legendaries but will except most any other Pokémon.)
    Money: (Max 2500)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Characters

IF YOU LIKE IT SIGN-UP,

Default Re: The Secret of Shadow Stadium

Name: Emma Walker
    Nickname: Eayrth (pronounced Airith)
    Personality: Fights for her own will and loves her pokemon and family.
    Appearance: Blonde hair Green Sweatshirt with a lime green tank under it, a Lime green short skirt and Green leggings and a yellow green and lime green sneakers and a headband and Green pony tails.
    Background: Was an orphan her whole life. Was adopted at age 6 by a girl named Jenny. Emma escaped from Jenny and was back in the orphanage. Them was adopted by a family of five. Loved her new family and started off on her journey and beat the Kanto and Johto leagues.
    Pokemon: Venasaur (Ivy), Butterfree (Bugsy), Leafeon (Leaf), Vileplume (Greenie), Jumpluff (Jumper), and Torterra (Earth).
    Money: 2500

I love lickies!

FC: Coming Soon:I

Blog Entries

Approved.

Blog Entries

Name: Hektor Oakley

Nickname: N/A

Personality: He is a dependable, responsible and extremely kind person. He isn't exactly smart, but he is creative and imaginative. Shy and quiet, people rarely hear from him, but he still helps anyways. Careful and quite serious, he sometimes takes the wrong end of a joke, and then can go off in a huff, and then doesn't speak at all to the 'offender'. He is a peace-maker, and always tries to calm a bad situation down, no matter what.

Appearance: He has wavy black hair which reaches to the bottom of his shoulder blades. He usually wears a black fedora with a purple ribbon wrapped around the top part of it. He usually wears a purple shirt, a black trenchcoat, black jeans with a purple belt and purple converse with black laces. His eyes are violet-coloured, and when he's extremely happy, they glow powerfully.

Background: Born in Cherrygrove City among two sisters, Imagen and Holly, Hektor had a fairly good childhood. Holly is Hektor's twin. Imagen is the elder sister of the two, and their parents were happy and had jobs which they had enjoyed. His mother was a Pokémon Professor, and ran her own facilities on an island away from the main four. For quick travelling, she had an Alakazam that was able to teleport her anywhere she desired, and sometimes listened to her children. Their father worked in the pharmacy in Cianwood, and also used the Alakazam for transport.

Hektor set off on a journey when he was the proper age, and defeated the Johto, Kanto and Sinnoh Leagues. He started with a Pokémon that he had met on the path towards New Bark Town, when travelling with his mother to Elm's Lab: an Oddish

Pokémon: Bellossom (Blossom), Gengar (Phantom), Ledian (Ledi), Hitmontop (Hitto), Porygon-Z (Techno), Wailord (Whaley)

Money: 2,500

Blog Entries

Approved, good character

Blog Entries

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!