For Science! (Sign-Ups) - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Science! (Sign-Ups)

Default Re: For Science! (Sign-Ups)

I'm game for either one, though I do lean toward the haunting if we have to choose one or the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

I'd say library too

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Library, and Eve will create a fighting robot for the monsters., plus silver has protection functions.

@Pi Face; Do we need a certain number of players to start, or is it just be whenever you're ready?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

Blog Entries

I would like more players, but we will start fairly soon.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Registered User Singing in the Rain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name- Jeremy Darius

Age- 14

Gender- Male

Sexuality- Bisexual

Appearance- Jeremy typically wears casual dress shirts and jeans to nearly any occasion. He is 5'8 and 160 pounds, and tends not to care about his appearance too much. Instead, he combs his short, black hair daily and not much else. If anything is particularly notable, he wears four wristbands around his wrists and knees, as well as a pendant. These are the basis for his Inventions, so he always has them on.

Likes- Singing, Rainfall, Swimming, Bitter Tea, Bitter Coffee, Music

Dislikes- Fire, Rap Music, Sickness, Candy, Hypocrites, Liars

Family- His older brother John, his one and only guardian after his parents died. A fun guy that likes to go out drinking, yet remains incredibly responsible. He is athletic, muscular, and is the leader and guitar player of Jeremy's band.

History- Jeremy lived a normal childhood life until he was around six. His mother got in a car accident, and his father committed suicided as a result shortly after. To ease the pain, John and a bunch of his friends offered to start a band with Jeremy. From then on, he lived a passionate life of music until the impact.

Aesthetic- Jeremy's Inventions typically have a musical theme. They release chords whenever they are utilized.

Specialty- His Inventions typically amplify the user's abilities, but still require force to use. On the bright side, most of them do not use electricity, only the user's natural energy. Thus, even Geniuses who aren't used to them will find them ineffective.

Inventions- Exo Stilts- A pair of stilts that sharply increase one's acrobatic abilities. Potential feats include jumping ten feet into the air and running a mile in 3 minutes. They are hard to use due to a demand for flawless balance. They take a default form of the wristbands on his knees and are summoned by jumping into the air. Like everything else but the latter, they can only be used when his other Inventions are in accessory form.

Wave Breakers- A pair of massive gauntlets that allow the user to preform physical feats. Each of them can be set for specific purposes. One function acts as a blade that cuts down obstructions, one a giant fist that grants tremendous strength, and one that is like an arm cannon that launches objects with pressure. However, they are tremendously heavy and limit mobility by several notches. They take a default form of wristbands on his arms and are summoned by clapping.

Chain Armor- A defensive pendant that covers the user with a steel, armor-like coating when activated. They severely limit one's offensive potential, though.
    Magic Phones- Headphones that allow the user to listen to any song ever devised.

Other skills- A fantastic singer.
    Last edited by Singing in the Rain; 21st July 2012 at 08:34 PM.

Blog Entries

Accepted.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

As long as Dennis can bring some firearms I'm entirely fine with the fighting thing. I would normally consider the haunted library a joke but considering how long I've been RPing with you I don't know what to think anymore.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Majin Mew View Post
    I would normally consider the haunted library a joke but considering how long I've been RPing with you I don't know what to think anymore.
    Hey, it worked for the Ghostbusters.

On that note, I'm sorry I haven't started up sooner. Some stuff came up, like me obtaining a job and a girlfriend and going on vacation in a few days, so we probably won't start until somewhere around the 15th.

Of topic, but where is the vacation taking you? :D

Blog Entries

Minnesota. It's quite cold up there, so it should be quite pleasant. Also, there are bears that I can kill and eat. Ever eaten bear? It's super tasty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12