School of Steampunk (Sign Ups Open)

Thread: School of Steampunk (Sign Ups Open)

Default School of Steampunk (Sign Ups Open)

1-5-1893
    To whom it may concern;
    You have been selected to partake in the Educational Course provided by Tritonbreak Academy of Innovation and Technology.
    In our fine establishment, you will learn how to become sucsesful in our industrial world. You will be taught Latin, Technology and more.
    It does not matter wheter you are tall, short, or half composed of prosthesis, so long as you think industrialy and creativley.
    "Vinit, Vidit, Industrialis."
    Signed,
    Doctor Jerome Burges III
    Headmaster

Alright, seeing how I'm totally bored, I decided to make a sign up thread.
    So... as seeen above, this is the School of Steampunks, or Tritonbreak Academy of Inovation and Technology. Here we will Roleplay as Steampunks in an alt. Universe Victorian/Revolution era. If you do not know what Steampunk is, I highly Recomend you look it up.
    And now for the Technical Stuff.

RULES
    No Godmodding
    General Forum Rules
    GM's Word is Law
    All Apearances Must be Traditional Steampunk Garb- I will not accept someone wearing a hoodie and a tattoo.
    Traditional Steampunk names are preferable, not a Jappanese Name considering that in this era, Japan was not using Coal and Steam in the Same Way America or Britain did.
    This is your fist year. Your character will range from 17-19.

Optionl Subjects-
    Choice 1- (Science) Chemistry, Biology, Physics
    Choice 2- (Technology) Circuits/Wires/Buttons, Invention, Improved Current Technology.
    Choice 3- (Industry) Business, Fashion, Art

Name-
    Age-
    Apearance-
    Personality-
    Main Subject Study-
    Choice 1-
    Choice 2-
    Choice 3-
    Sexuality-
    History-

My Sign Ups

Read Soul Light, a comic by me about spooky stuff!
    Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: School of Steampunk (Sign Ups Open)

I think you probably mean 1793, Modio. 1893 had very early gasoline machines. Anyway, sign up coming soon.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

It's funny you didn't mention 1843 not having Clockwork Robots in Schools.

What qualifies as a traditional steampunk name? lol I'll get a sign-up in soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

Blog Entries

Name- Barnabus Benjamin Penn (goes by Benny)
    Age- 17
    Apearance- He usually wears a suit with a white dress shirt, burgundy waistcoat, and black jacket. He wears a scarf when going outside in wintertime. He sometimes wears a stovepipe top hat when he wants to be formal, but prefers not to. He has red curly hair. His cane (see below) is one he made himself, out of copper. It has a gear-shaped screw-on top. He keeps pens and paper inside.
    Personality- He is normally a jovial and social person, but his upbringing has taught him to always be prim and proper. He hopes he can really be himself at the academy. He is particularly fond of his sister over the rest of his family. He has never really been that interested in girls, but mostly because they dislike him.
    Main Subject Study-
    Choice 1- Biology
    Choice 2- Invention
    Choice 3- Business
    Sexuality- Straight
    History- He is the great-great-great-grandson of William Penn, the founder of Pennsylvania, being a direct descendent of his son Thomas. He has two brothers, James (younger) and William (older), who live in London because they find the States uncultured, and a twin sister, Amelia, who lives at the reconstructed Pennsbury Manor in Pennsylvania because she is stricken with illness and cannot travel with Benny. He came to the academy so that he wouldn't have to balance his time between the United States and Britain, but later in life he hopes to go into American politics. He has to walk with a cane despite his age because of a physical disability.
    Last edited by Italy-kun; 18th May 2012 at 09:53 AM.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

@E-123; Accepted. The Main Subject Study are the 3 choices. @Nytie; Genrally a long winded name which no one can pronounce in one breath. (eg Phileas Gerard Nemoy The Fourth)

Quote Originally Posted by Steamodio View Post
    @E-123; Accepted. The Main Subject Study are the 3 choices. @Nytie; Genrally a long winded name which no one can pronounce in one breath. (eg Phileas Gerard Nemoy The Fourth)
    lol Okay, I'll start working on that.

Blog Entries

Modio can haz bump.

Here it is, sorry that took so long.

Name- Azrael Salmon Rosewood Harpsichord Stain

Age- 18

Apearance- Azrael has the appearance of a typical overzealous inventor; unkempt, shoulder-length dark brown hair, too-bright hazel eyes, thinner than is probably healthy because he sometimes forgets to eat. He rarely dresses fashionably, instead opting for worn coveralls and a wool shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He always has thick protective goggles perched on his head and usually has a pair of heavy gloves sticking out of one of his pockets and he carries more pocket watches than any sane person would have.

Personality- Azrael is generally open and friendly, though he is forgetful and obsessive about
    his work. He finds explosions hilarious, which is good since his inventions blow up more often than not. He's thrill-seeking and has a short attention span when doing anything other than working on some new machine, though he has a fear of something exploding in his face and knocking his teeth out.

Main Subject Study-
    Choice 1- Technology
    Choice 2- Business
    Choice 3- Science

Sexuality- Bisexual

History-Azrael barely remembers his parents, having been sent to a workhouse at a very young age. He discovered his talent for machinery, and eventually rigged all the machines in the workhouse to malfunction at the same time, allowing himself and several other children to escape in the confusion. After the fact, he gave himself his current name, which grants him the dubious honor of being the only person in Britain with more inanimate objects in his name than actual names. Azrael has been able to make a living as a repairman and occasionally sells some of his inventions, if he can find a buyer before the machines explode, anyway. He dreams of eventually being famous for his innovations and opening his own business, and is very interested in the possibility of space travel, aiming to create the first vehicle that can clear the Earth's atmosphere.

Accepted.

Yayyy. I took the long name thing and just kind of ran with it lol

Good plan.
    We need two more people before Start Up.

Blog Entries

Bullbagraden wai u no join RP?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Bullbagraden wai u no join RP?