Saorise Academy (Start-Ups) - Page 4
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Saorise Academy (Start-Ups)

Blog Entries

Follow ShootingStarTen on Tumblr

Default Re: Saorise Academy (Start-Ups)

Andie looked around, hoping the teacher would arrive soon. He saw the other students making conversation and enjoying each others company. He wouldn't dare approach them. "I just want to get this over with..."
    All of you better prepare for trouble
    Team Rocket is here to make it double

Pokemon White Friend Code: 3182 1365 4817

Blog Entries

The door opened quickly, a man with a very astute stride walking in. Professor Lambent set down a few papers, looking to each of the students. "Alright everyone, welcome to the class," his smirk was calm. He showed absolutely no nervousness. "I am Professor Arion Lambent. Currently, I am your Technology instructor. I'm not going to wave any degrees in your face, I already know what I've achieved," Lambent sat in his chair. "I want to know what you know."

He looked around each and every one of the children. "I'm gonna put on some music here, anything of your choice." Lambent took out a remote-like device, pointing it into the air. "However, I will send you each a small set of questions. Answer the questions and turn them into me."

Lambent pointed to the classroom's built-in surround sound system. "The music will come from there," he threw another remote to Kiki. "You can choose whatever song you want. Any of you have a problem with it, you can talk to me about it. Don't be nervous; if anybody tries to criticize anyone in my class, it better be for good reason."

Clicking the remote in his hand, holographic screens appeared in front of each of the students. They each had different questions to be answered. "This will let me know how much you know about today's modern technology."

((OOC: I'll send you each your questions via PM. Send me the answers and the results will be scored.))

Blog Entries

Follow ShootingStarTen on Tumblr

Andie looked over the questions that appeared on the screen. They seemed easy enough except for one that troubled him for a moment. 'I'll just give an guess on that one...' He logged in his answers and looked around silently watching the other students.
    All of you better prepare for trouble
    Team Rocket is here to make it double

Pokemon White Friend Code: 3182 1365 4817

Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"A lot of things do that and it seems pretty obvious that one object does that hope he does mind a 'etc'" Kyo submitted his answered. "I think I did pretty good he is probably gonna ask me some harder questions later"
    Nyanners is love. Nyanners is life.

Blog Entries

It took less than a minute for Rush to answer his questions. He may have been a motorhead, but he wasn't stupid in other areas. I get the feeling the hard stuff's coming later.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Blog Entries

Kiki finished putting in her answers into the thing. That was easy but I bet the next ones will be harder

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

Juliet quietly answered the questions.Okay...I'm not too sure about my answer on a certain question but... she thought.

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Thomas quietly had sat down towards the back of the classroom and managed to answer the questions moderately quickly, though he would have been finished faster had he answered each question in a brief sentence of two. Due to his frequent usage of Seals, he was fairly familiar with most aspects of common technologies.

He then submitted his answers, before looking around the room in an attempt to stay awake. His sleeping habits had already been unhealthy, and four less hours of sleep weren't doing him any favors.
    Last edited by Infinity Storm; 28th May 2012 at 03:03 PM.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

Professor Lambent saw that the time had begun to wind down, 10 minutes having passed. "Alright, now that we've turned in what we have; let's see how we did." He cut on a screen in front of him, typing onto its holographic surface. The screen widened, flipping to display the scores. He'd already inputted their names into the system, which were shown next to their scores.

Lambent had no problem displaying the results out in the open. "Those are your test scores, class. Have any questions on what you got incorrect; ask me." Sitting back in his chair, Lambent let the students mull over their scores. "The reason why this test was issued is that we will be learning about various kinds of Technology. Not only that, but we'll be experiencing them hands-on; I'm not someone who wants to lecture 24/7."

Lambent sighed out. "And with that, class..." on cue, the bell rang. "This concludes our introductory first period. Go onto your second periods and be safe."

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Thomas was mildly relieved to see he had done perfectly, though he was more relieved when he realized their next class was on Pokemon Battling. As he picked up his belongings, which took a significantly small amount of time, he left the room and began heading towards the next class.

As he walked, Thomas hardly took in any of his surroundings, his mind already occupying his attention as he mentally went over his past strategies, though his exhaustion was making this slightly more difficult.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"How can have 70% when there were four questions? Did I get pegged down for spelling or something. And are you telling pokeballs are not controlled by a wireless computer network what about when systems go down and Pokemon can't be sent out or when you capture over the limit! Did I get knocked down for not including the local computer. Or is it about the net thing. I'm seriously confused." Kyo expelled. Kyo was flabbergasted by results his eye was twitching.
    Nyanners is love. Nyanners is life.

Blog Entries

kiki got out of her chair, and left the class room. The boy next to her was getting a little scary. as she went into the halls, she saw a familiar looking kid. "Thomas," She said as she ran up to him. 'I saw that you got 100 on your test, good job!"

Blog Entries

Lexie was already in her class, a spacious room for battling and some desks and chairs nearby, her six Pokemon were out doing their own business. Zoroark stood next to her before creating an Illusion for anyone walking through the door to think Zoroark was a second Lexie. Lexie looked like she was working on something with papers strawn out in front of her and a pen in her hand, but infact she was just staring at her right hand, still bandaged, her body still ached a little from time to time due to the accident a year ago. It threatened to bring flashbacks but Lexie wouldn't allow it as she looked at the clock waiting for the students to arrive.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

That was remarkably fast, Rush thought as he left for his next class, even by my standards. At least he rocked his first test of the year. That was a good start.

It didn't take him long to reach the next classroom. Okay...which class is this?
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Blog Entries
    Add OverlordRuby on Facebook
    Follow OverlordRuby on Tumblr

"AAAHHHH!!!!!!" Elodie screeched as she practically flew into the school, with her Pokémon close behind. She'd woken up late the morning of the train, and had to fly the majority of the way to the Academy on Fearow and then continuing on plane. Elodie's hair was askew and her normally pale complexion was beet red. This was terrible! Thank goodness they'd mailed her schedule and everything to her. "Soo, now I have Battling, or something with Ms...... Windrunner. Yeah, Ms. Windrunner." Elodie followed her map to the proper room and sat in a chair in the front, to the left of the teacher's desk. She crossed her fingers, hoping no one would point her out for being late. "Sorry, guys. School time, I'll let you out during break." Elodie's Pokémon returned to their Pokéballs with an apparent groan of displeasure.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast