Saorise Academy (Start-Ups) - Page 3

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Saorise Academy (Start-Ups)

Yun
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Saorise Academy (Start-Ups)

Yun only snorted. "Wait for her? We'd be waiting all day, then."

Lambent only cleared his throat loudly and pointedly at Yun. This got the man's attention, the P.E teacher's eyes going wide.

Standing there was the Headmistress in question, looking to the male with an expression of impassiveness. "It's nice to hear that you think so highly of me, Mr. Falkor," she stated; walking past the man.

"Er... um... hey... Sera- er, Headmistress ma'm!"

"Hmph," looking around the students who were busy socializing, Serah cleared her throat.

Lambent jumped. "Oh! Right. Falkor, get out there!"

Yun jumped as well. Errr... right! Clearing his throat, the male announced to everyone. "Students! This, here, is our illustrious benefactor and Headmistress; Serah Lockheart! To you all, she is Headmistress Lockheart!"

"Thank you, Mr. Falkor," turning her gaze to the students, many of them felt the smoldering effect of her impassive look. "I understand that this has been stated multiple times, but; Welcome to Saorise Academy. I am the Headmistress of this educational institution, Serah Lockheart." the woman was... young. Very young, actually. She was not taller than many of the students themselves, but she held an air of responsibility that was purely adult. Her silvery-blonde hair was stylized into a tight bun, with a pressed suit. Her suit jacket and pants were immaculate and meticulously cleaned. The black and purple coloration suit her, as well. "I believe that we will all be able to have a nice year, so long as you follow the rules of the school."

Serah listened to the students briefly discuss the rules amongst themselves. "Alright, calm down," she stated. "Mr. Falkor, tell them of their house placements."

Yun nodded. "Alright..."

Lambent sighed loudly. "In your hand, man; your hand!"

Yun nodded frantically. "Alright, alright! Eh hem..." holding up his paper, Yun began. "The following placements in the houses will be as followed..."

Blog Entries

"How terribly translucent of them." Kyo said with a chuckle "Am I really nothing but a street fighter with a bad attitude? Well congratulations to me for making it easy for them" He looked at his Vintage and said "We are going to battle everyday so things will be the same even without skull!" He returned Red got up to get some water making his way to Rush.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Blog Entries

So I'm in the Pyrus Dorm, huh? Rush thought while munching on a breakfast burrito. For some reason, he felt tempted to do his impression of Butthead: Huh huh...Fire is cool.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Blog Entries

"So I'm in Aqua," she turned to Thomas "So you're in Ventus, I wish we could have been in the same dorm."

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

"So I'm in the Aqua Dorm..." Juliet mumbled to her two cheering pokémons."And we're roomed with a girl named Kiki Smalen...If I heard correctly..."

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

Yun
    Blog Entries

Yun whistled for the students to come to attention. "Yo, kids! You'll be going to your first period classes, now! Got that?" the man put a hand on his hip smirking. "In my class, we'll be doing something pretty awesome! Make sure you get ready when you get there!" Yun then passed it onto the Headmistress. "Ma'm, it's your go..."

Serah nodded. "Thank you," she turned to the students. "Enjoy your stay at the academy! And don't forget; you are all special! Do your best! Your imperfection is your strength!" she heard many of the students cheering, which actually put a small smirk on her face.

Once the bell rang, the students all went to their scheduled first period classes.

Blog Entries

Kiki recalled her Pokemon into there balls, and turned to Thomas. "I guess we have to go now," She said to him."Hope to see you there." With that she headed to Professor Lambent classroom.

Blog Entries

"Technology class huh? Wonder how much I'll actually learn." Kyo made his way over to the class and took a seat right of the center and front of the center. He began to survey the room to inspect it's size, decoration, and shape.
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Blog Entries

Kiki opened the door that led to her class, a boy was sitting in Front. she walked over to a seat on the right side of the room. She wondered how long it would take for the teacher to get here.

Blog Entries

Follow ShootingStarTen on Tumblr

Andie had done a good job of avoiding the new students so far. But now he had no choice but to join the others in this first class. He walked to the classroom with his head hung low. "Just keep to yourself and nobody will ask questions." He looked around the classroom, and found a seat further away from the others.
    All of you better prepare for trouble
    Team Rocket is here to make it double

Pokemon White Friend Code: 3182 1365 4817

Blog Entries

"Why would she chose a seat right next to someone I though it was normal to enjoy the space while it was still there. She probably chose it because of the position. Good position sitting on the left feels unnatural, sitting on the far right obstructs your view, sitting in the front makes you look like a suck up, sitting in the back makes you look stupid sitting in center makes you seem too social and a little scared. Yes this in fact is the perfect place to be". Kyo surveyed the room again seeing someone else walk in "This chick has the right Idea. Dude enough thinking more talking."

He turned to Kiki and said "Great minds think alike. Sitting on the left feels unnatural, sitting on the far right obstructs your view, sitting in the front makes you look like a suck up, sitting in the back makes you look stupid sitting in center makes you seem too social and a little scared. Yes this in fact is the perfect place to be. Wait you probably were being random."

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

Juliet walked towards the first period classroom."Technology class..."Juliet mumbled to her pokémon as she looked at the door.She took a deep breath before opening the door.As she saw some students were already there,she walked quietly and sat somewhere on the second row.

Her Plusle and Minun hopped off Juliet's shoulder and stood on the desk."Well Plusle and Minun,I think you should stay in your pokéballs now.."

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

Blog Entries

Classes already, huh? Rush thought as he walked into the classroom. No orietation, no time to settle in...but that's okay. Looks like the people here like doing things as fast as I do. He picked out a seat as he took in his surroundings. Yeah, I'm definitely gonna like it here.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Blog Entries

Kiki looked at Kyo "Sure," She said while nodding "I Picked this seat for those reasons. When do you think the teachers will get here?"

Blog Entries

"I don't know I don't see any specifics times listed on the schedule. But I'm sure they wouldn't keep us waiting on our first class. Unless maybe the expected us to get lost" Kyo said while fidgiting with his hands
    Last edited by Phoenixphlare; 27th May 2012 at 02:43 PM.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast