Saorise Academy (Sign-Ups)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Saorise Academy (Sign-Ups)

Yun
    Blog Entries

Default Saorise Academy (Sign-Ups)

You had no idea how this happened.

"Dear Student," the letter read. "We have been monitoring your progress for quite some time, now.

Today, you have been chosen for a higher and brighter future. The doors of the prestigious Saorise Academy welcomes all to her halls. Your potential as a Trainer is much like all others; not yet tapped, but ready to be harnessed. We will set the foundation for your uplifting and slowly build a mighty structure for you.

Our Academy boasts courses that follow every aspect of learning. You will learn soon enough that the core of our facility is not only to teach, but to allow its students the freedom from social stagnation. Here, we are all equal; here, we are all strong.

Welcome to Saorise Academy. Talent is wrought through building, and you are the foundation."

Welcome to the Academy RP, Saorise Academy. This is a Pokemon-based Academy RP, taking place in the mighty halls of Saorise Academy. Battling, adventuring, personal growth, and the learning of ones individual strengths and weaknesses are what this academy strives for. For all of the emotions you may feel, calm or torrential, there is always one thing that remains.

The core of the school. The students and their individuality. Your character, created by you and you alone, are your gateway. This is a time in your character's life where their actions will determine their future. However, your core is of your own volition. How you act, how you shape yourself, how your peers will affect you; it's all up to you.

You are yourself; choose your own way of dealing with the obstacles you will face.
    ---------------------------------------------
    The Rules of Saorise Academy...

The School

Dormitories

RP Rules

Sign-Up Forms

Characters

Headmistress

The House Placements: Here!
    Last edited by Yun; 3rd June 2012 at 08:09 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Saorise Academy (Sign-Ups)

Name: Kiki Smalen
    Sexuality:Heterosexual

Appearance: Kiki has long Brown hair which goes down to her shoulders. she has white skin and and green eyes. She is about 4'5" and is average weight of that height. She has a Green T- shirt and a brown jacket. She also wears brown pants and brown boots.

Personality: Kiki is a fairly easy going person, who likes to eat, in fact eating is her favorite thing. She Tends not to get upset over much, unless you hurt her friends/pokemon, then she will attack you. She also can have trouble focusing, and will sometimes say random things. She is very loyal to her friends, and looks on the bright side of life.

History: Kiki was born to a small family of breeders in Unova. She was always close to the the pokemon, and even help with the taking care of the eggs. She was the youngest of three siblings, having two older bothers. Most of her family is rather light heated, and work well under tension. They hoped that she would become a beebread like her bothers, but they did not have enough land to spit between the three of them, and when asked, Kiki said that she would pass up being a breeder to look into something else. They saw the Academy as a good way to see if she could be a good trainer.

Pokemon Team:

Van the Vanillish(male)
    Ice Body

Link the Dewott (Male)
    Torrent

Dede the Leavanny(Female)
    Swarm

Mary the Mandibuzz(Female)
    Big Pecks

Theme: Endless possibilities

Contract Line: I, Kiki Smalen , solemnly swear to follow the law of Saorise Academy. Should I receive any infraction, I will take full responsibility for my actions. I have read the rules thoroughly and know that they are law.

Blog Entries
    Add OverlordRuby on Facebook
    Follow OverlordRuby on Tumblr

May I reserve a spot for this? It sounds interesting, I'm just EXTREMELY busy at the moment.

Question: How do we choose houses? Will you decide or will we? (Sorting Hat? LOL)

Yun
    Blog Entries

@PkmnSapphire;

Nice one xD Accepted.
    @PkmnRuby;

10 points to GRYFFINDOR!! No, seriously, I will choose your house.

Blog Entries

Okay. I figured I'd ask, since I'm the one who always asks annoying questions like that.

Yun
    Blog Entries

No, it's fine xD

Blog Entries

A question, Will we be able to catch new pokemon?

Yun
    Blog Entries

@PkmnSapphire;

Yes ma'm, you will. However, capturing the Pokemon can only be done during breaks and field days; and you must have a teacher accompany you.

Speaking of which, if you want to sign up a teacher character; you can.

Blog Entries

Thanks for telling me, I don't think I'll do a Teacher character yet, I'm still a little new at Academy RPs.

Yun
    Blog Entries

@PkmnSapphire;

Alrighty then, take your time ^^

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Name: Thomas Floresca

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Thomas is moderately tall, and has a moderately in-shape body. He has green eyes and blond hair which is fairly short. His typical attire consists of khaki pants, a white t-shirt, a green jacket, and white tennis shoes. He also has a scar on his right arm from when a Beedrill attacked him and his soon to be mentioned starter pokemon when he was around eight years old.

Personality:Thomas is a, to be straightforward, a hopeless romantic. He will shamelessly flirt with almost any girl that is appealing to him, preferring not to use his family's wealth at all in the process.He is typically kind to most people who have not yet given him a reason to behave otherwise, but he has proven to be short-tempered at times. His attitude towards pokemon is practically the same. He is, however, plagued by a morbid fear of beelike pokemon such as Beedrill, Combee, Vespiqueen, and the like, which originates from a run-in with an angry Beedrill he had was eight years old. Thankfully, this fear has been limited to only a select few Bug pokemon, but their appearence is still all it takes to cause him to freeze on the spot and seemingly lose any confidence he may have had in himself. He does, however, have a confidently and frequently shown affinity for Grass Type pokemon, for many fairly obvious reasons.

He is an energetic and carefree individual, with a potentially endless sense of adventure.However, his excessive energy combined with his romantic personality (when around those of the suiting gender) can be annoying at times, though. This could very well be the reason that despite being a fair looking romantic, he has never been in an actual relationship. He is yet to realize that many girls his age are like a rose:they're beautiful, but they all have their thorny sides as well.

History: Thomas Floresca was born in Floaroma Town to a moderately rich family. He lived a mostly sheltered life, unsure about whether he wanted to be a trainer, a coordinator, or even have any career involving Pokemon at all.His parents were hoping to steer him towards the latter, signing him up for piano classes and the such to occupy his time, more often than not against his disapproval. However, one day when he was around eight years old, he came upon a seemingly sleeping Budew in the while playing in the Floaroma Meadow. Upon further inspection, however, he realized the Budew was not asleep but rather had been attacked by an unknown assailant. Moments later, the attacker, an agitated Beedrill, made itself known by flying at the two from a nearby Honey Tree. Thomas fled the scene, taking the wounded Budew with him and sustaining a scar from the Beedrill in the process.

Later, after taking the grass-type to the town's pokemon center and making sure she made a full recovery, Thomas actually intended to release the Budew back into the wild, which initially seemed to be successful. However, upon leaving his house the next morning to go run some errands for his parents, he found the same Budew waiting eagerly for him outside his front door. After his parents reluctantly agreed to let him keep the pokemon, Thomas and his Budew, since then named Rose, quickly formed a powerful bond with each other. This inevitably led to Thomas' decision to become a freelance Coordinator, participating in Pokemon Contests but not actively striding towards the Grand Festival or the Wallace Cup. Instead, he simply entered Contests whenever he felt like doing so, only seeking to add to his experiences as well as that of his pokemon, including Rose, whom had recently evolved into a Roselia.

As he wandered from town to town, Thomas also made a few significant additions to his team, including a male Gallade (named Espa), a male Chatot (named Temprano), and a male Torterra (named Gaia) . In the process of his career as a freelance Coordinator, he also managed to develop his own personal style of appeal, which focused chiefly on using a combination of select Seals and the moves of his pokemon to create a dazzling array of nature and plant-centered effects. In addition to being his main appeal strategies, these also served to Thomas as a reminder of his hometown's floral beauties. This style of appealing would make Thomas a fairly successful Coordinator. However, he eventually grew bored with the challenges his native region had to offer, and thus was overjoyed when his family invited him on a brief trip to Kanto.

During his time in the new region, Thomas managed to catch a fifth pokemon to add to his team, a female Vulpix since named Lunastra. He also managed to evolve Rose once more into a Roserade, though this came to be a short lived burst of excitement, as there were no Contest Halls in the Kanto Region at the time. Despite the aforementioned disappointment, Thomas managed to enjoy his remaining time exploring the southern part of the region, instead of fulfilling the purpose that his parents had had in mind when they invited him:spending some long-overdue quality time with his parents. Even when they invited him to dinner at a high-class restaurant near their hotel in Celadon City, he declined, finding the Safari Zone in nearby Fuchsia City more interesting. This pattern of seperation would continue throughout the remainder of the trip, proving Thomas' parents attempt to bond with their son to be a failure.

Eventually, the trip came to a close and Thomas returned to Sinnoh, now little less than bored and without a goal to work at. To add insult to injury, his parents had not taken kindly to him ignoring their attempts to spend time with him during their trip, and they offered little to no solution to his dilemma. However, this period of boredom would be short lived, when he recieved a letter from Saorise Academy, to the surprise of both Thomas and his parents. Finally something had revived the spark of interest and curiosity that had led him to become a Coordinator in the first place. Hoping to find something to keep him interested in coordinating and add to the skills of both himself and his pokemon, Thomas awaits anxiously for the next chapter of his life to unfold.

Pokemon Team:

Rose (Female Roserade)
    Ability:Poison Point

Temprano ( Male Chatot)
    Ability:Tangled Feet

Espa (Male Gallade)
    Ability:Steadfast

Gaia (Male Torterra)
    Ability:Overgrow

Lunastra (Female Vulpix)
    Ability:Flash Fire

Theme: Stereo Hearts;By Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine (Piano Cover)

Contract Line: I, Thomas Floresca, solemnly swear to follow the law of Saorise Academy. Should I receive any infraction, I will take full responsibility for my actions. I have read the rules thoroughly and know that they are law.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Infinity Storm; 20th May 2012 at 05:06 PM.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Yun
    Blog Entries

@InfinityLuxray;

Accepted. Great Sign-Up.

Blog Entries

Name: Rush Wheeler
    Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Rush is 5'10", with shoulder-length black hair and brown eyes. He typically wears a white shirt, blue jeans, and a black leather jacket. He also has a black and white jumpsuit that he wears when he's riding on his motorcycle.

Personality: Rush is well-defined by the need for speed. He is often impatient and frequently leaps without looking. Fortunately, even though he often gets into trouble, his quick thinking and ingenuity can get him back out of trouble. His two great passions are battling and racing.

History: Rush is from Castelia City in the Unova region, one of the places where trainers developed the sport of battling while riding on motorcycles. Being located near the Skyarrow Bridge, Rush has done a good portion of his battling this way. Being from Castelia has also allowed him to battle trainers from various other regions, and has made him even more eager to go to Saorise Academy to take on the other students therein. His love of this form of battling started when he was young and befriended a wild Blitzle. The two would race frequently (Rush on his bicycle) and would start challenging other trainers this way.

Pokemon Team: Jellicent, Zebstrika, Sigilyph, Escavalier, Pignite

Theme: "Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins, or just about anything from Top Gun.

Contract Line: I, Rush Wheeler, solemnly swear to follow the law of Saorise Academy. Should I receive any infraction, I will take full responsibility for my actions. I have read the rules thoroughly and know that they are law.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Blog Entries

I just noticed how many Pkmn's are here...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnRuby View Post
    I just noticed how many Pkmn's are here...
    Only two?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast