Sailor Moon/Pokemon Crossover 2.0 Start Up - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sailor Moon/Pokemon Crossover 2.0 Start Up

Charizard Lover Extreme charizardman's Avatar

Default Re: Sailor Moon/Pokemon Crossover 2.0 Start Up

OOC: Gotcha, just let me know when it's time please.

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Stacy walked upto the teacher. She walked gracefully compared to the other students. She looked around the ruins. Usually, she wouldn't care for ruins and believed swimming and arts was more important. However, today she felt a certain unease and mystery.

OOC: As I am playing three different characters, I shall differ them by putting their names in bold at the top of each of their parts. AND OFF I GO!

IC: Alase Helios

A girl with light brown hair held in twin pigtails that stopped just above midback was gazing around at the ruins, a bright smile on her face. Ignoring the calls of her teacher, she continued to wander amongst the crumbling buildings and masses of stones, happy to be outside in the sun! Her blue-grey eyes sparkling, the girl let out a cheerful laugh and spun around, basking in the light. She wasn't sure exactly what it was, but she loved standing in the sun. It made her feel... at home, in a way. Pushing this thought out of her mind, she crouched down beside a pile of stones with some odd markings upon them, curious as to what they were. Noticing a particularly shiny one, she reached down and picked it up, wanting to hold it in her hands.

Alase felt a slight warmth coming off of the stone, but it was a... pleasant warmth. Standing back up, Alase smoothed out her cargo pants and pocketed the stone in them, continuing back on through the ruins.

LeeLee Sylan

A girl with a very long strawberry-blonde ponytail was hanging from her knees upon a vine, gazing at the ruins of a once-great civilization. Her chocolate-brown eyes spoke of intelligence beyond normality, but they switched in an instant to a neon orange color, sparkling with a desire to move. The girl flipped neatly off of the vine, a toothy grin revealing pointed canines along with razor-sharp teeth. The girl smoothed out her shorts and scanned the area around her, taking in everyone. She saw most people were bored, though there were a few who were interested in the ruins as well. Blowing a few bangs out of her eyes, LeeLee cartwheeled over to a large rock covered with strange ruins, her eyes flicking from side to side as she quickly read and then translated them in her mind.

"'And thus the kingdom fell...'" LeeLee murmured, her eyes flickering a soft brown. Frowning, LeeLee reached out a hand, resting it upon the stone. A jolt of feelings burst from it and she jerked her hand back, startled. "That... that was awesome!"

Terry Eckobar

A young girl walked off of the bus, her lavender eyes sparkling with excitement. Her silky navy blue hair was currently tied back in a braid that stopped just above the waist, a black ribbon keeping it in place. Specticles rested on her nose, and a book lay in her arms titled 'Tsuki Ruins; origin of the lost'. Smiling faintly, Terry started exploring the ruins alone, preferring this to sticking with someone else. They'd probably steal her book or glasses and break them. Sighing, Terry smoothed out her school uniform, trying to maintain some modesty.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Vincent Renard was calmly standing off to the side, examining the crowd before him, before turning to face the great ruins. They were magnificent. Who would've thought that ancient civilizations would have such good exterior decorative tastes? Of course, he wasn't one to dwell on the past. What only mattered was what happened in the present. What's done was done. there wasn't a chance of the past overlapping with the present, nor with the future. Why brood over the past, or fear what may or may not happen in the future, when all of the joys of the present were available the whole time?

Blog Entries

Sakura, an elegant and snarky girl, walked behind everyone, avoiding the sneers of her peers. Class trips were never any fun, not once did she ever desire to be with these people outside of class.

Some boys walked beside her, both trying to take advantage of the time that they had that they usually didn't have with her.

For the most part, she was polite and answered their questions in a soft priestess-like tone, the same tone her mother used everyday. In this way, it always kept an air of mystery about her, never revealing more than the necessary. This kept her sane and protected her. Protected her from what? Everything. It protected her from ever getting hurt by getting close to someone.

She accidently slipped and fell into the one who would soon be called by her true form, the form of a soldier of silence. "Aye! Gomen nassai. I'm---I mean, watch where you're going!"
    Can you hear me?

General Wyrm Drak eyed the situation. He shook his head. It just didn't seem logical. The information had to be false.

"You're sure that these are them?" the General asked one of the lowers.

"Yes sir, there is no doubt about it." He replied.

"Very well.. We shall watch them longer."

The General still did not believe them, there is no way that this group of schoolkids could be them.

Ohmygod They Killed Kenny Cartmanland's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jen examined a stone tablet and saw an unusually large pile of dust. Jen brushed away the dust and picked up an odd looking rod.

"Whats this doing here?" Jen pocketed the rod and looked around.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

-Pokemon: The First Movie

OOC: I can haz attack now?

Blog Entries

OOC:Yep.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Blood runs cold Winter Rain's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Winter Rain on Facebook
    Follow Winter Rain on Tumblr

Luna was quite bored of hearing the teacher speak, but she had no choice but to listen in. She wished that there would be some excitement going on soon. She noticed that the group had one less person than a few moments ago. She thought nothing of it, and went back to pretending to hear the teacher speak.

OOC: Yayz.

"I can't wait any longer, if these kids really are them, they will be ready to fight me." General Wyrm yelled out.

He spread his arms out very wide and began to glow. He floated into the air. His arms became wings.. Where a man once stood, now floated a black and red dragon. He plummeted.

At the ground level, he picked up the bus and ripped it in half. He shot dark blue fire into the air, and charged at the kids.

Blog Entries

"Luna!" Jen called. "Look at this!"

Blood runs cold Winter Rain's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Winter Rain on Facebook
    Follow Winter Rain on Tumblr

Luna had been in fear when she saw the dragon rip the bus in half and begin charging. She heard Jen yell for her, and without delay, she ran over to Jen to see what she was calling her for. Hopefully, she would be able to escape.

"What is it, Jen?" Luna asked.

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Out of absolutely nowhere, a black and red dragon seemed to appear, and immediately tore the bus in half. Vincent's first thought was that he was hallucinating. But it was definitely real. There wasn't any point trying to fight this thing, so he simply ran as fast as he could, into the only structure that could hold off the behemoth; straight into the ruins.

Blog Entries

"I found this strange rod!" Jen handed Luna the rod.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast